Concept FX

Thought that some of you guys who are getting anxious might be interested to hear that as a new buyer who has yet to get an update since last Friday I emailed Concept at 10.25pm last night asking what was going on. I got a reply at 8.06 this morning indicating that their server has packed up and they are working flat out to restore it The e-mail gives details/updates of all current trades.

I have to give them the benefit of the doubt, if they were clearing off to the sun with my £4k I don't think we would be getting any replies at all. Certainly not with the detail they have given me. Lets hope they get things up and running again soon, meantime I shall trade on the info they have given me.

Not worried about no objectives, will simply set a trailing stop and set my own objectives in the end if need be.

The date in the top right corner is not an indication of the last time the data was updated in the software - instead it shows the last time that an order either appeared / cancelled or a stop / limit was changed.

Steve.

Concept update

The date in the top right corner is not an indication of the last time the data was updated in the software - instead it shows the last time that an order either appeared / cancelled or a stop / limit was changed.

Steve.

Many thanks Steve. Following your note have also run the update and, as you say, all now appears fine. Will just have to wait and see what the trades do now!

Hi Stevespray

Could you tell me how long are you using concept? How it worked for you before July 2008? please

Regards,
Arek

Steve.

Hi Stevespray

Could you tell me how long are you using concept? How it worked for you before July 2008? please

Regards,
Arek

It seems to perform exactly as the company's website shows. The only thing that needs to be considered are spreads and rolling costs when trades are held overnight.

Steve.

Recent reults out:

11-07-2008 10-07-2008 Sell EURUSD 1.5775 1.585 -75 £17 (£1,275) £97,065
17-07-2008 15-07-2008 Sell EURUSD 1.599 1.588 110 £17 £1,870 £98,935

can anyone confirm the accuracy?

Recent reults out:

11-07-2008 10-07-2008 Sell EURUSD 1.5775 1.585 -75 £17 (£1,275) £97,065
17-07-2008 15-07-2008 Sell EURUSD 1.599 1.588 110 £17 £1,870 £98,935

can anyone confirm the accuracy?

Yes - spot on.

We also had another winner close yesterday afternoon which is not yet reported on the website. In due course this should show a win of about £1,900 dated 22-07-08 from a trade opened on 16-07-08.

There is currently a trade open on EUR/CHF which triggered yesterday. Keep watching for result!

Steve.

Arek

How are you finding the system now you have been using it for a few weeks?

I hope you have learnt to let go and let concept do the work, and you just place the orders. Not too sure how the current crop of alerts will do. The current one running is holding up at a good level, and once the relative strength index (RSI), starts to fall, then I think the price will. The longer it stays at this level the more confidence the market will have in that price, and start to see where it is now as a new level of support. But then what do I know.

Hi Jason

I am much more confident with the system. I have to have a look from time to time, but I have better filling how the forex works so I am not worry too much. And one more...i like it

Thank you for looking after me
Arek
Arek

How are you finding the system now you have been using it for a few weeks?

I hope you have learnt to let go and let concept do the work, and you just place the orders. Not too sure how the current crop of alerts will do. The current one running is holding up at a good level, and once the relative strength index (RSI), starts to fall, then I think the price will. The longer it stays at this level the more confidence the market will have in that price, and start to see where it is now as a new level of support. But then what do I know.

with all the update issues at the beginning of the week, hopefully this will reieve some fears that concept are doing a runner with all the money. They have fixed it, but would be good to get more feedback from them, or even an email to all members alerting them of the server downtime.

Maybe all the concept users on here should write an email asking for more details if this were to happen again.

I agree. It is good way to let us know what going on...
Arek
with all the update issues at the beginning of the week, hopefully this will reieve some fears that concept are doing a runner with all the money. They have fixed it, but would be good to get more feedback from them, or even an email to all members alerting them of the server downtime.

Maybe all the concept users on here should write an email asking for more details if this were to happen again.

Put in my first triggers last night. Just wanted to check I had done it right as I got 2 launched today. I missed the EURCHF but have triggered the other 2 on the analysis. Is this the same as everyone else who is using Concept. Tried ringing concept but it is on answerphone.

Thanks

Sounds like you have done it correct. the EURCHF alerts may still work, even though you have missed it. If you look at the entry it is currenty trading above that and waiting for it to come back into a profitable trade. Your choice, as if you have 3 working the chances are one will come off.

The two you have open are fighting for position, as they are both on the GBP. if the £ does strengthen it could result in both those coming good.

Dont spend too much time watching the prices, as things can change very quickly and it may make you nervous.

Jason are telling you the truth

Have a nice start!
Arek
Put in my first triggers last night. Just wanted to check I had done it right as I got 2 launched today. I missed the EURCHF but have triggered the other 2 on the analysis. Is this the same as everyone else who is using Concept. Tried ringing concept but it is on answerphone.

Thanks

Jason

Thank you for that. Normally I do not whatch my end of day trades but I was interested to see how this panned oput as it is the first time I have used anything other than my own research. So when I saw 2 come live and having read comments that they only trigger occassionaly I just wanted to check I had not messed up.

Sounds like you have done it correct. the EURCHF alerts may still work, even though you have missed it. If you look at the entry it is currenty trading above that and waiting for it to come back into a profitable trade. Your choice, as if you have 3 working the chances are one will come off.

The two you have open are fighting for position, as they are both on the GBP. if the £ does strengthen it could result in both those coming good.

Dont spend too much time watching the prices, as things can change very quickly and it may make you nervous.

Hi Wilmer

How long r u trading on your own - doing your own research?
I hope you will be happy with concept

Arek

Thanks