Concept FX

Ok cheers. Hopefully its not Jeran that updates the system as I read in this thread somewhere he's on holiday for 9 days!!

Have you contacted Concept regarding this?

They've all run away for a holiday in Barbados mate... LOL !! :D
Well ... it could be that or something as simple as a server down thing !! Servers are down at my workplace as well... maybe I should go looking for a concept employee in my building !!! :LOL::LOL:

Well ... it could be that or something as simple as a server down thing !! Servers are down at my workplace as well... maybe I should go looking for a concept employee in my building !!! :LOL::LOL:

Always check behind the sofa, it's amazing what you find.. :cheesy:

Hi,

I know what do you mean... but here is the e-mail i`ve received this morning

Hi Arek,

Hope you're well.

The update is fine, as the last change in analysis was the 18th July anyway. You can be assured that the analysis update is correct.

Regards,

Neil.

So... even if usd/chf goes wrong we can stay cool

OK Looks like we'll have to wait until tonight to see if we get an update...

Lets enjoy the sun :cool: !!

I am sure they just wanted to test us all and see how strong our faith is in the system. It will be good to hear what their SLA is on uptime and getting updates.

I did not do any updates, as I am away at the moment, so was not phased. If it lasts for a few days, then that will be another matter all together.

Another concept trade completed, and another good profit.

One has just started so will wait and see how it does over the next few days. I have just increased my stake on this one, so hope it does as well as my previous trades. It has a way to go to get back on an even keel, as it has gone 30 pips against, but then that is common when making their predictions, as it the prediction comes in advance, and waiting for the pullback is almost impossible unless you wait and study all the trades all the time and enter at the right moment, but then that is breaking the system.

Good luck everyone

We have always said that you have to be prepared to lose £4k, so could this be the moment?

Maybe time will tell, but lets hope they come good tomorrow.

Luckily I've got 2.5k so far of it back using the system so a 1.5k loss is certainly better than 4 !!

I earlier this evening sent them an email asking whats going on, and amazingly I've already had a response saying they've got server issues and are working on a solution.

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

A possible suggestion for their website maybe a newsticker which outlines any issues such as these. eg. server currently unavailable, next update postponed until hh:mm

do you guys know were you stand with waiting/pending trades or have you been

dropped in it ???????

OK...another night without an update...things starting to feel a little dubious.

Yea... and the worst c0ckup is that the trade that is open right now does not have a profit target... feel nervous to just leave it running !!

CMON CONCEPT !!! Pull up ur socks !!!!

Concept FX problems

Thought that some of you guys who are getting anxious might be interested to hear that as a new buyer who has yet to get an update since last Friday I emailed Concept at 10.25pm last night asking what was going on. I got a reply at 8.06 this morning indicating that their server has packed up and they are working flat out to restore it The e-mail gives details/updates of all current trades.

I have to give them the benefit of the doubt, if they were clearing off to the sun with my £4k I don't think we would be getting any replies at all. Certainly not with the detail they have given me. Lets hope they get things up and running again soon, meantime I shall trade on the info they have given me.

Not worried about no objectives, will simply set a trailing stop and set my own objectives in the end if need be.