Concept FX

USDCAD USDJPY and GBPJPY
can we stick with these....if no signals appear we simply dont take the trades..
can you guys that are interested spare an hour at night?..i have a prog that invites u onto my desktop and we can all put our 2p's worth in and take control and draw lines etc.
send me a private message if you want involved..

Hello Anddy

If you worked with the oder system around 7 years... were you happy with the past earning? Was it enough for leaving?

You are telling us great stuff...
Please continue...
Arek
First trigg today...now is going wrong but it stars an hour ago... so...cross our fingers guys...

If ur in London then its maybe worth a visit..but if ur not i wouldnt really bother..i never..Im from scotland and didnt think it was worth the visit to look at a pc screen..
I think u either take the bull by the horns and buy it or forget about these systems...4k is the deal they come down too...haggle with them tho!..
the only reason i took their offer up was because i was a member of their other system and that worked for 7 yrs! till the credit crunch..so i saw their results for this system and had no reason to doubt them.

Hi Arek,

The trade isn't going wrong as such (unless you're a scalper, which we aren't). Its highly highly highly unlikely to go immediately into the positive, which is why we really shouldn't be watching the charts ( a bit rich coming from me I know!! ). Its only a loser if it hits the stop loss.

Lets just see what happens.

Cheers

ok guys got a few of u wanting to try our wee workshop...ive setup a new hotmail account..if u have msn can u add me to it...its [email protected]
7.30 tonight if u can make it if not dont worry..we will try and post charts......u never know we might even get a trader joining us and tell us about the folly of our ways

Arek...i only used tradewin for 3 months before they had a bad run..but it was good and we made money...but making far more here in 5 weeks than i did in 3 months with the old one

Thank you

I will join you tonight. Thank you for the answer...about tradewin...

See you on MSN...i have some idea...to talk about

Regards,
Arek

ok guys got a few of u wanting to try our wee workshop...ive setup a new hotmail account..if u have msn can u add me to it...its [email protected]
7.30 tonight if u can make it if not dont worry..we will try and post charts......u never know we might even get a trader joining us and tell us about the folly of our ways

Arek...i only used tradewin for 3 months before they had a bad run..but it was good and we made money...but making far more here in 5 weeks than i did in 3 months with the old one

Thanks for that - its go corectly now...

Thanks a lot...!
Cheers
Arek
Hi Arek,

The trade isn't going wrong as such (unless you're a scalper, which we aren't). Its highly highly highly unlikely to go immediately into the positive, which is why we really shouldn't be watching the charts ( a bit rich coming from me I know!! ). Its only a loser if it hits the stop loss.

Lets just see what happens.

Cheers

I think continuing to risk 5% even when the bank is over £25k would give some ruge returns, and is something that I would do (when I get that hight). I believe concept have limited their results, as £25k is realistic after a year, and dont expect everyone to keep growing the bank, and use this system as a second income stream.

If we are to become full time traders, then there needs to be some risks taken, but will always try to preserve the capital.

2p worth

USDCAD USDJPY and GBPJPY
can we stick with these....if no signals appear we simply dont take the trades..
can you guys that are interested spare an hour at night?..i have a prog that invites u onto my desktop and we can all put our 2p's worth in and take control and draw lines etc.

im interested let me know the details?

Are you on your MSN?...anyway...I am not sure I understand you... but i am ready to join

Arek
USDCAD USDJPY and GBPJPY

Andy

Thanks for trying tonight. I am sure we can streamline it a little for next time.

Maybe we should plan the currency pair in advance, and then do some TA on the distriute them around with the logic, and all place a dummy order on what we expect (entry, exit), and see if any come off for the following week.

hi jason..yup..didnt go too smoothly....any one wanting to join will also need to download www.mikogo.com..then we can all view the screen..also i think we need the same platform to view the charts..i use meta trader...but open to suggestions for other platforms.

for one chat room screen u can also download paltalk.com and we can have voice and one screen for chatting

Hi

I have downloaded meta trader, and will give it a go. I use sharescope gold, but this is a subscription service, and I dont think they do a demo account.

When do you want to arrange the next session. Hopefully I can arrange not to be cooking at the same time.

we will make it monday evening..then wednesday..no point in having it every night?...then im off on holiday for a week after that..so u can all do some home work or some one else can chair the meetings lol..

If anyone is watching the alert from Concept that triggered yesterday and seeing it go the wrong way, just look at what oil is doing. It has gone up $8 in the last two days, and as always the dollar has weakened. Using fundamental data to try and predict trends seems to be harder, but I am confident that when oil falls again in the next few days,the concept alert will come good (providing the stop loss has not been hit).

This does give us the chance to go short on oil and try to pick up 300+ points when it corrects back down to $140 (that has been the trends over the past few weeks).

Dont worry guys.....my first trade was a loss too....its days like this that just scupper all the TA..the dollar doesnt look that much weaker..but oil and gold shot up..where will it stop!!

I kind of had a feeling that the good winning streak would come to an end. Concept work on the assumption of 45% winners, so it had to happen soon.

I closed the position before it hit the stop loss,as I could see it getting there soon, and then placed the same open order, just in case it came back down. I hope oil does come back down soon, as I am now short on it.

The True Value of a Loss

Dont worry guys.....my first trade was a loss too....its days like this that just scupper all the TA..the dollar doesnt look that much weaker..but oil and gold shot up..where will it stop!!

My first ever spreadbet in 2004 was a "gamble" on the FTSE100, just to test the water with a bank of £1000. I doubled my bank in 2 days! Wow I thought I'm gonna be RICH! Within a week I had put £5000 more into my bank, and upped my stakes. Need I say more? I wonder whether my mindset for the next 4 years would have been healthier if I had been wiped out in the first trade, which is what I really deserved.

As regards this latest ConceptFX trade, I must admit it went against the grain to take the position which triggered, as looking at the graph I would have gone long, not short. And my fears were made worse when I saw it going up to what I would have judged to be a good take profits price. I was sooooo tempted to pull our short trade even before it reached the stop loss. But hey, I said I'd stick to the system, and I pat myself on the back. The £225 loss may yet prove to be my salvation!

As an aside I have been taking long trades on Oil and Gold, and thank goodness they are going in the right direction. But my stop losses are in place, and I am resisting adding to the positions!

I kind of had a feeling that the good winning streak would come to an end. Concept work on the assumption of 45% winners, so it had to happen soon.

I closed the position before it hit the stop loss,as I could see it getting there soon, and then placed the same open order, just in case it came back down. I hope oil does come back down soon, as I am now short on it.

Hi Jason,

Interesting. Perfectly logical and reasonable management of the trade, I think. But it seems to me that if the short trade does re-open at the former stop price, you are then "on your own" because Concept will be showing no open trade, and you will not be getting moving stoploss prices or indeed a target to take profit. Of course it's entirely your call, but to my mind there does not seem to be any point in using ConceptFX if one does depart from the straight and narrow. The next time you may shoot yourself in the foot.