Concept FX

You can also use the old ticket if you play with CMC market. IG and the old ticket at CMC gives the opportunity to set up your trade properly

Arek,

What are you getting at?! The current style CMC order ticket lets you do everything!

There is no possibility of setting an "if done" order on the old style ticket.

i hope with 2 wins and 1 loss
- another day began...

Masif1

If you look at the attachments on this thread, you will see that Anddy26 posted his results, and they match up with what Concept show. There will be another update coming very soon with a loss, and win or two wins.

I am away from my laptop so i cannot follow. Anyway if the current tiket in CMC is alraght thats fine.

You can also use the old ticket if you play with CMC market. IG and the old ticket at CMC gives the opportunity to set up your trade properly

Arek,

What are you getting at?! The current style CMC order ticket lets you do everything!

There is no possibility of setting an "if done" order on the old style ticket.

another 105 pips...those of you who tweaked with the system might have made more..(this time)
but im happy with 105. the results to date are on my spread sheet...i havnt checked concepts, and dont intend to do so again..but if they are different please say.

Arek !! your first win and another on its way!! Well done for not tweaking with it.

Attachments

• concept fx results from 29.05.08.xls
    26 KB · Views: 271
too many trades on....i need to check my account..and see if the above is right...Jason can you confrim is mine is right?

i run my concept account with my own trades..

Last edited:
Interesting, the results on Concept's website are not the same as the results Andy has.

I have found that Concept's results are out by 204pips (not including the latest results - EUR/USD)

Anyone have any explanation for this?

I have enclosed the spreadsheet including a column with Concepts results from their website.

Attachments

• concept fx results from 29.05.08-2.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 368
masif1

Looking at the results you have posted, concept have claimed +810 pips, and Andy has +1014 pips, so concept are showing lower results.

I can only go on my trades for the past few weeks, and that they do match the 'trend' what is shown on the concept website. I have not checked their results to mine, but am sure they are close enough.

when i first got the system i didnt fully look at the grey checked boxes which moves objectives and stops..there was at least twice the objective was reduced but mine were not...maybe this will explain the difference.

Thank you man!

another 105 pips...those of you who tweaked with the system might have made more..(this time)
but im happy with 105. the results to date are on my spread sheet...i havnt checked concepts, and dont intend to do so again..but if they are different please say.

Arek !! your first win and another on its way!! Well done for not tweaking with it.

Check your spreadsheet

Andy,

Now you are really confusing us!! I haven't checked your whole spreadsheet, but I do know there is something badly wrong with line 17. You are showing a profit, whereas we all know this trade was a loser!

My own spreadsheet is on another PC, and I don't have Excel on this one, so I can't post it at the moment.

BTW, if any of you do not have Excel, you can at least view spreadsheets by downloading Excel Viewer (but you knew that anyway, didn't you).

Sandy

sandy you are right!..when the alerts trigger i like to add them..but to post this i have to delete and hide cells in order not to show live trades.....please accept my humble appologies and i will tidy this up tonight..todays trade was the eurusd winner..line 17 was last weeks loser..again my uptodate spread sheet is at my home pc...Glad your all paying attention!

Hi Anddy

I still have 2 trades pending...Am i correct or shell i finish with one of them...
Arek

Arek

What is the system telling you to do? If you have placed the orders, the stop loss and the limit, you should let the run until concept tell you to close them, or move your limits.

Try not to guess what to do, and have faith in the system. There may be times when you are watching the prices, and you want to close the trade if it is going against you, but that could just be a blip, and come good the next day.

We all signed into the end of day trading concept, and that is what I am going to stick with. I am having fun on other pairs today just for practice, but leaving the concept triggers well alone.

Hope that helps

Arek

your screen will be showing..
eurjpy Pending
Usdchf live
eurusd live ( but we know this is now finished and will show red when you download tonights updates and then you must move the drop down window to none and it will return to white)

Wow
I haven`t opened eur/jpy... and i am loosing money on eurusd....

I have to chack it again...

Thank you Anddy

Arek

your screen will be showing..
eurjpy Pending
Usdchf live
eurusd live ( but we know this is now finished and will show red when you download tonights updates and then you must move the drop down window to none and it will return to white)

Arek,

Sorry to say this, but you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, stop trading.

How can you possibly go on like you are doing? We are keen to help each other, but you are clogging up this very interesting thread, with your interminable cackle, and stupid remarks and questions.

You must learn to stand on your own two feet. It is your own responsibility to get to understand how to operate the very simple but very expensive software you have purchased. It came with very well set out instructions. If you cannot make it work, please get in touch with the company from whom you bought it. They do say you should not hesitate to get in touch.

In my opinion this thread is intended by most of us to be educational as regards trading technique. Please do not make it boring.

Last edited:
Sandy...i wasn`t at home yesterday and someone were reading me...so i see i cannot do that...but when im in front of the software then it`s all clear...

Arek,

Sorry to say this, but you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, stop trading.

How can you possibly go on like you are doing? We are keen to help each other, but you are clogging up this very interesting thread, with your interminable cackle, and stupid remarks and questions.

You must learn to stand on your own two feet. It is your own responsibility to get to understand how to operate the very simple but very expensive software you have purchased. It came with very well set out instructions. If you cannot make it work, please get in touch with the company from whom you bought it. They do say you should not hesitate to get in touch.

In my opinion this thread is intended by most of us to be educational as regards trading technique. Please do not make it boring.

Pita

Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial. But I'm all shiney and new to both the game and this forum and I've been looking at Concept FX. Having read pages 9 thru 14 of this thread I decided life was getting short so I'd skip to the final page in the hope of some overall statistic for Concept FX's performance...

Andy where are you now?

Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial. But I'm all shiney and new to both the game and this forum and I've been looking at Concept FX. Having read pages 9 thru 14 of this thread I decided life was getting short so I'd skip to the final page in the hope of some overall statistic for Concept FX's performance...

Andy where are you now?

Hi there...since using this 'someare' i am up over 800 pips...convert that to pounds and its a fantastic return..im adding to my bank everytime i put my hands on some cash that the mrs dont know about!! but using concpet im up £1700 in 7 weeks.

I cant knock it yet!! but ive joined on a winning streak..had it have been a run of 5 losses you might have been getting a differing view...how ever if it matches their results then you can compare and find them reflective...if i fill my spreadsheet out correctly!!

Get organised

Sandy...i wasn`t at home yesterday and someone were reading me...so i see i cannot do that...but when im in front of the software then it`s all clear...

Arek,

OK, but you have got to be properly organised. The whole idea behind Concept-FX is that you only need to look at the software once a day, after 8.30 pm. You can set up your trades then, or in the morning. That's all you need to do. If you can't organise your life around that simple process (and I respect there may be good reasons for that), you would be better off not trading with Concept. No point phoning home during the day, or asking people on here what is happening, and please please don't ask us what to do.

If you are not organised correctly, you will definitely lose money.

Sandy