Company Delisted

what like JPMorgan Chase & Co! I can esure you that they are not a boiler room.You clearly have no knowledge of them or their business model, they merely operate an introducer brokerage system.
I have opened a trading account through them and it is a truly impressive platform - I would rate 7 out of 10.

fair enough just didn't see the correlation between the first two lines, and mentioning a broker

ahem ... maybe I'm missing the point here, but I wasn't trying to spike NSAM ... just asked for some opinions on what happens to stock if a company plans to de-list then re-list (cheers foredog etc..)

I am a new guy for stocks, and buy nsam by mistake. Could anyone tell me what will happen next to the share, i mean if it is delisted

I am a new guy for stocks, and buy nsam by mistake. Could anyone tell me what will happen next to the share, i mean if it is delisted

the stock won't go anywhere - Henderson is buying it for 2p/share and NSAM will stick at that price until it delists. Either sell again, or wait for the deal to complete and your brokerage account credited.

I'm intrigued. How do you buy a stock 'by mistake'?!