companies need to increase their income kindly To enter

watheq9001

am pleased to invite you to work in Saudi Arabia as investors
And also facilitate all your papers in government and documented ..

Contracting my field such as buildings, roads, etc.
And we have to have the Certificate of Classification in her country and of large financial ..
And you will find large projects need to be efficient

for more information:

regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no any company you want to increase their income by large projects ..
And conditions must do so in the case of any company that wants to send an email for me then then sent to him. also, all the papers documented from the government and the lawyer.

thanks...

I think the saudi propaganda that the west is full of fool's and whore's must be going full retard with the amount of posts we are getting from that region

If you don't know about Saudi please don't talk and you don't know what you are said...before answer make sure you are right and ask anyone are working in Saudi .i am sure 100% likes Saudi because there is many chance to be...

If anyone interesting to come and work welcome ...

With brent crude $30 off its year highs and demand down then perhaps they really are struggling for funding, and analists to work on those projects.

Something not quite right about pitching on here though. Perhaps they read marooos thread and were impressed by the interest.

What's lulz in arabic?

للتيه lulz. السبب الوحيد لأي شخص يفعل أي شيء.

Attachments

• 618px-4tehlulz.jpg
    618px-4tehlulz.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 209
I don't know about lulz..
My suggest for increase income for construction company for building ,tower,roads
I hope You get it what I mean .if anyone thinking I am playing please come to my country and ask then you will find the answer.

yeh I make a habit of getting expensive flights to the third world to meet up with fraudsters who post nonsense on bulletin boards.

I don't know about lulz..
My suggest for increase income for construction company for building ,tower,roads
I hope You get it what I mean .if anyone thinking I am playing please come to my country and ask then you will find the answer.

How many investors are you looking for ? I will talk to maroo's analists to see if they will be interested to become investors. Of course, I will expect an introduction fee for each one I introduce to you.