College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you've lost 98 pips on it. You're flat. Doesn't matter what you do with those positions, you're 98 pips in the hole on it, all you did was lock in a loss when you took the other side.

:LOL: It's not over til it's over. I've been in this situation before and won both trades. I'll let you know how it ends. ;)

Who said anything about over? Fact is you locked in a loss of 98 pips. So you're -98 on that trade. Now if you can manoeuvre the trades you can make the loss back but it'd be incorrect to say you're hedged.

Who said anything about over? Fact is you locked in a loss of 98 pips. So you're -98 on that trade. Now if you can manoeuvre the trades you can make the loss back but it'd be incorrect to say you're hedged.

Yes, it's not over until either the SL or TP is hit on both trades. So far, neither one is hit. What it has done is locked in -98 pips or about -4% equity until one of them close out. At this point, the worst that could happen is that there will be one win and one loss. It could just as easily close both in profit as well. Time will tell. ;)

Ok, hedging according to the "books" may mean buy and sell at the same time. What my system does is do a buy or sell on one set-up and then on the next day, if the set-up indicates an opposite trade, the market could have moved several pips in DD on the first trade before the next trade opens the opposite direction. It creates a sort-of "hedging" situation so that there is no further DD until one closes in profit. I've seen this occasionally in the past and just when I think there is no way for both to close in profit then the market just moves the right way and both end up profitable trades. The GBP just keeps getting pounded the last couple of weeks which makes the USD more valuable and the pair keeps going down. At some point the GBP will gain value again but the question is win.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

With three trades still open and one closed,

If you show your Open trades, (instead of intentionally and surreptitiously hiding them), then we will treat you as an honest EA vendor.
The alternative is that we will assume that you are trying a scam.

If you show your Open trades, (instead of intentionally and surreptitiously hiding them), then we will treat you as an honest EA vendor.
The alternative is that we will assume that you are trying a scam.

Proof is in the history. If you can't trust the history or the stats and the fact that the Track Record and Trading Privileges have both been Verified as a Real account than I guess :help: Myfxbook is a "scam". :rolleyes:

Proof is in the history. If you can't trust the history or the stats and the fact that the Track Record and Trading Privileges have both been Verified as a Real account than I guess :help: Myfxbook is a "scam". :rolleyes:

You have deleted the history of the first EA so that no-one can see the quick and total busting of that account.

You are hiding the Open trades of this second EA so that no-one can see the losses and Drawdowns of the account.
You well know that the biggest scam with selling EAs is the use of large (or unlimited) stop losses to hide massive losses and and massive DrawDowns. The scammers do that by hiding their Open trades

The alternative is that we will know that you are a scam.

You have deleted the history of the first EA so that no-one can see the quick and total busting of that account.

You are hiding the Open trades of this second EA so that no-one can see the losses and Drawdowns of the account.
You well know that the biggest scam with selling EAs is the use of large (or unlimited) stop losses to hide massive losses and and massive DrawDowns. The scammers do that by hiding their Open trades

So in the HISTORY tab on page 2 where you see a loss of -225 on 11.8.2011, what is that? It's the STOP LOSS. :rolleyes: TP is from 15-40 pips and SL is 225. No less no more.

The alternative is that we will know that you are a scam.

Why are you so afraid to show your Open Trades?
What is hiding in there?

Ok, one of the trades closed last night for +39 pips leaving just two open trades now. :clap:

The drama is finally over with a loss of -6.6%.

Nothing hiding, by the way, "shewolf". It closed out at -225 pips.

I have one open trade now.

The drama is finally over with a loss of -6.6%.

Nothing hiding, by the way, "shewolf". It closed out at -225 pips.

I have one open trade now.

While you persist in hiding your Open trades, we will always have a major doubt about you and your EA.

The alternative is that we will know that you are a scam. (n)

Open up your Open trades.

Ok, well the month of November ended with +44.3%. :clap: My goal is 15% a month so it well exceeded that.

With a +3.3% gain last night this month is off to a good start. :)

While you persist in hiding your Open trades, we will always have a major doubt about you and your EA.

The alternative is that we will know that you are a scam. (n)

Open up your Open trades.

So, how many trades do you have open now? And what are they?

Hi all

Been reading recent posts and observing Shewolf nagging like a fishwife. Don't
quite understand why you are so bent on trying to destroy Travis but I suppose
everyone has their reasons. just glad I don't live with you.

Regarding S180 group which I have been a member of since March this year.
I thought Travis recovery options were too risky and ignored them. Consequently
I haven't blown any accounts and have more than doubled my own account.
I have had many EAs and trade some largish accounts. This is not the best of them but deserves its place in my team
Cheers
moidart

Hi all

Been reading recent posts and observing Shewolf nagging like a fishwife. Don't
quite understand why you are so bent on trying to destroy Travis but I suppose
everyone has their reasons. just glad I don't live with you.

Regarding S180 group which I have been a member of since March this year.
I thought Travis recovery options were too risky and ignored them. Consequently
I haven't blown any accounts and have more than doubled my own account.
I have had many EAs and trade some largish accounts. This is not the best of them but deserves its place in my team
Cheers
moidart

Thank you. ;)

I am not a signal service that gives out free signals by showing my open trades.

The least amount of risk would be to risk just 1% per trade. After a bad trade, I would risk 5%. Worst case, if there ever would be two bad trades in a row, you would only loose 6%.

I've completely recovered (within a couple of dollars) from the loss a couple of days ago. So far, +6.6% for the month. :cheesy:

Ok, well the waiting game of two more trades that opened yesterday are still open.

Maybe they will close out today in profit. I'm hearing word from the "pros" that the GBPUSD could likely go way down yet. I have two sells so that would be nice for me. :)

After one day of trading, the GBP dropped just enough to get my required pips and closed out in profit. :clap:

I've just noticed the 0815 GBPUSD trade that was opened on 12/05/2011 closed at 1.5572. How did this happen as your published settings for the 0815 trade are set for a profit target of 40 pips. The trade closed at 29.2 pips profit. Are you manually closing your trades?