College Fund Challenge

How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?

• You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost.

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • You think I will get way more then $2,000,000.

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Text book trade last night. +29 pips for +7.26%. :clap:

I think the market moved a little in my favor before the trade got closed. I'm ok with that. :LOL:

Actually, I changed up some settings so now I should get about 7% per good trade instead of 6%.

It was interesting to read this morning that Marc (original author of FMT) has stopped trading his Turbo morningTrade system!

"As of September, I’m stopping trading a Turbo Morning Trade system.
The results proved that the Turbo system doesn’t bring any enhancement to the standard system, so I’m stopping it and moving the money from that account to standard FMT system."

Fascinating. Works for me just swell. :D

I've just changed all of my settings to be in line with yours. Takes some time when you have multiple EAs running! Bring on the pips!

Text book trade last night. +29 pips for +7.26%. :clap:

I think the market moved a little in my favor before the trade got closed. I'm ok with that. :LOL:

Actually, I changed up some settings so now I should get about 7% per good trade instead of 6%.

I've just changed all of my settings to be in line with yours. Takes some time when you have multiple EAs running! Bring on the pips!

:LOL: I know what you mean. Try adjusting 11 accounts times two charts an account. :eek::rolleyes:

I get to play the waiting game.

There was a buy signal but for some reason the $2M account didn't trigger. I manually placed a buy when it was down 50 pips. I'm going to ride it to where the buy should have been. Should get about +10%. :D

Keep watching.

That's wierd...the buy signal didn't trigger on one of my EAs this morning also. Could be a blessing in disguise though looking at the current GBP/USD rate :confused:

I get to play the waiting game.

There was a buy signal but for some reason the $2M account didn't trigger. I manually placed a buy when it was down 50 pips. I'm going to ride it to where the buy should have been. Should get about +10%. :D

Keep watching.

That's wierd...the buy signal didn't trigger on one of my EAs this morning also. Could be a blessing in disguise though looking at the current GBP/USD rate :confused:

Sometimes the filter will prevent a buy trade. Yeah, it saved you at least a head ache for you today. :LOL:

This may be a long one. :cry:

I will keep an eye on the EA that failed to trigger this morning. I'm a bit suspicious as I have the following warning message on my MT4 experts tab that was logged at 0615GMT:

22:15:06 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.0 GBPUSD,M15: zero divide

Not sure whether it is a coincidence that this happens the day after I change the EA settings. :?:

Sometimes the filter will prevent a buy trade. Yeah, it saved you at least a head ache for you today. :LOL:

This may be a long one. :cry:

I will keep an eye on the EA that failed to trigger this morning. I'm a bit suspicious as I have the following warning message on my MT4 experts tab that was logged at 0615GMT:

22:15:06 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.0 GBPUSD,M15: zero divide

Not sure whether it is a coincidence that this happens the day after I change the EA settings. :?:

Sent you a msg. :)

Ok, just a little update on the trade from last night. It currently is still in a draw-down. Tonight's possible set-up could be a buy. That in mind, I will not be making a buy because that just could be double jeopardy (double risk). Now, if it turns out to be a sell, I will do a hedge because the normal rules apply and won't effect the draw-down.

Now, when there are these draw-downs, it can be a good time to pick up some extra pips if one isn't badly leveraged to begin with. I started a buy after the original trade was already -80 pips so that can potentially earn me a little extra % for the week.

With the $2M account, for some reason that account failed to trade at all. Because my other accounts did trade, I felt it would be ok to go ahead and make a trade. I entered about 50 pips below where it would have opened a trade so, assuming the trade goes good, should pick up about 10%.

The drama continues. :cheesy:

It managed to slip in a sell but only got +1 pip. :clap:

View account.

Things are headed north at the moment. More drama for the standing trade. :whistling

Another short lived short hedge this morning! One pip. Standing trade now got about 150 pips left before it self destructs!

One of my open long trades closed today (plus 5 pips ). It was the long trade on the account that I had to manually enter, and hence the price I got in at was lower at 1.5848! I still have two long trades running that were opened at 1.5858. It was very close today...I could almost smell the pips! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

One of my open long trades closed today (plus 5 pips ). It was the long trade on the account that I had to manually enter, and hence the price I got in at was lower at 1.5848! I still have two long trades running that were opened at 1.5858. It was very close today...I could almost smell the pips! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I know! I was about 4 pips away from breaking even. But, on one of my manual trades that I opened 88 pips below the open price of this trade, it closed out for 88 pips.

Now, market is retracing a bit. I opened another buy, now that the market was 50 pips below where the original trade opened. This time, I think I'll move this manual trade to BE when it gets positive 50 pips and shoot for the weekly pivot point at around 1.59400.

So annoying that the trade saw just a breath away from being safe. It keeps hitting that resistance line and bounces off. :mad: In the past, if I would have closed it out early, I would have missed 26 pips. This time, I'm just pretending I am on vacation and can't check the trade. I'm just letting it go.

Fingers crossed. :whistling :sleep:

More short lived short 1 pip hedges this morning :LOL:

The long term long trade still remains open from 13th September. Cable currently hanging around the 1.5800 mark. Let's hope it's ready for take off today :-0