CMC Markets - Next Generation Platform

Anyone trading the Dow (US30) with CMC next-gen and can give a report on how they are executing and what about the status on the slippage? Or aren't there any live traders around on this forum trading with CMC?

Last edited:
Anyone trading the Dow (US30) with CMC next-gen and can give a report on how they are executing and what about the status on the slippage? Or aren't there any live traders around on this forum trading with CMC?

That's funny coming from you, Mr demo. You get slipped.

Trading SB you can get into a trade at a lower entry level compared to DMA. t"

Yeah if you're going short it can.

Seriously though I wonder what experience people have of DMA when they say these things. I have never had a platform seize trading futures not have I seen any slippage when trading the likes of the ES.

If you don't want to hear the truth, why ask.

Seriously though I wonder what experience people have of DMA when they say these things. I have never had a platform seize trading futures not have I seen any slippage when trading the likes of the ES.
Because I have been trading DMA and know you can have problem with any Brokers platform. Secondly, regarding slippage, ES is the most liquid future you can trade if you are trading the index.

So just trade the ES and forget about all this SB nonsense.
Why should I, I am successful trading SB tax free. By the way, trading ES with a SB company is very little chance of being slipped. I have never understood why there should be any rivalry between the two in the first place, just choose the (or both for that matter) one that fits your trading profile best.

Just yesterday Eurex was down for 3 hours !!

So just trade the ES and forget about all this SB nonsense.

I don't get it why the ES ? slippage ? you will get slippage even when u trade the ES , there are thousands of markets that can be traded .

Ok just stick with the bookies then. You'll find out for yourself sooner or later.

Nonsense.

Slippage is part of the game , it is nonsense to say you will never get slipped trading the ES , maybe because of your trading style u never get slipped while trading the ES but others certainly did , search ET forums ...

I would if the platform worked. Anyone else unable to get the price line to show?

mine`s ok here---trialling live with small amounts for now--seems reasonable but usual opening price variance of a few pips when market moving--wouldn`t want to scalp on this platform

PLEASE CMC change the SL thingy.