Clown's 2007 outlook is work in progress

In my humble opinion trading is an essential part of communication. Mercury was for the
ancient Greeks, among more, the god of trading. Internet did not exist in those days.
That technical analysts most of the time are wrong during the Retrograde is - again in mho - not because they do their job not well but because the market behaves in a different way.
I'm sorry my recollection of your former attachments about this subject are not the same
as yours.

With due respect

Waar gaat dit eigenlijk nog over

What seems to be the problem here?

The first assumption based on a recollection was that Mercury Retrograde was primarily bearish. So I responded with the cold hard facts showing you something else. Now you even humbly want to challenge my recollection as opposed to yours, forgetting that I have constructed my own attachments? Huh I am lost in… well, respect.

The assumption that Technical Analysis would not work when Mercury is Retrograde is a joke and nothing else. Come up with the cold hard facts. What Technical Analysis are you talking about that is supposed not to work anyway since there are even conflicting forms. And back to your first assumption; if Mercury Retrograde is bear; and Technical Analysis does not work as normal: than the Technical Analysis in your view points Bull. Have you ever seen Technical Analysis reports pointing all in the very same direction?!

The ancient Greek used an early version of astrology and I did not mention any gods from the mythology since you brought it up perhaps an other area the facts will have to be straightened : [According to Hesiod] "Hermes was the son of Zeus and Maia. He presided over commerce, wrestling, and other gymnastic exercises, even over thieving, and everything, in short, which required skill and dexterity. He was the messenger of Zeus, and wore a winged cap and winged shoes. He bore in his hand a rod entwined with two serpents, called the caduceus. You probably were mixing up Greek and Roman mythology.

The striking thing once again is in the reading part and the distinct difference between reading what is actually written and reading what you think is written. Any form of discussion can only happen based on synchronized facts rather than assumptions so unless you come up with facts I am not going to waste any more energy, it’s a lovely sunny day. As Rentenier pointed out in his last post it is better spend in the sun than looking at a computer.

Have fun anyway.

The equivalent of Hermes in Roman mythology is Mercury, so both are the same gods.
For the rest, indeed, there are a lot of differences between the two of us. So let those be.
I am already lying in the sun (having mowed square kilometers of lawn).

Fun to you too

The whole issue of retrograde motion exists only from a geocentric perspective, obviously. Our Heliocentric Brothers do not suffer from the limited perspective of assuming they are the centre of the Solar System, much less the Universe and the very real negative impact this has upon the entire spectrum of human endeavour.

Switching views does create cycles in multiple timeframe (and yes, Time is also a creation) which simply do not exist within a geocentric paradigm, but do, with great effect within the Heliocentric. I say create because they are precisely that, creations or models of human invention. Do they posses an existence outside of their recognition and utilisation as such? Maybe they do and maybe they do not. It matters not. But the question as to their efficacy in providing significant support to other non-related assessments of the various market conditions is in my view, beyond any debate.

centric

Which centric doesn't matter. When there's space, there's time. No time, no space.
Pacito

maar ja werkt ie nu wel?..lol

Yes SoloTrack, as always however not yet there... look for support within the GJN trending methodology... or perhaps this is TA that does not work when Mercury is Retrograde... chips I am lost.... in space..... cake.... helio or geo ... some say there is no difference anyway....... so forget about retrograde... my time is Swiss made..... chips.... hermes or mercury greek or roman..... pffff

Zo ik ga er maar eens goed voor zitten....

This week the emphasis in this thread has been on Astro Finance so the relevance today has to do with the Helio signaling. The Geo signaling allows some fine tuning and seems to provide some excellent guidance lately. Hence the fight between the two brotherhoods is easily settled just by using an independent form and apply some flexibility. It seems to me that the mainstream uses Geo but I keep an open mind for now since I am still at the investigation stage. The relevance of Astro Finance Analysis offering added functionality is beyond any discussion, it has become in fact a debate in my corner.

The Astro Finance Analysis has shown its cards now it’s up to the Technical Analysis to come up with the appropriate signaling.

Have fun trading to WIN.

@Solotrack
Are you still awake?!…. Let’s play ball.

Last edited:
ball?

I tried to play with the ball. But it seemed to be a doggy ball. One throw and it bounced a hundred times between the floor and the ceiling. It's comforting to know that in the end the energy will be gone and it will come to rest on the floor. Just like the AEX.
Pacito

Ps tomorrow on holidays so no postings from this side of the earth.
Don't forget to gather some P's.

I tried to play with the ball. But it seemed to be a doggy ball. One throw and it bounced a hundred times between the floor and the ceiling. It's comforting to know that in the end the energy will be gone and it will come to rest on the floor. Just like the AEX.
Pacito

Ps tomorrow on holidays so no postings from this side of the earth.
Don't forget to gather some P's.

Have a great holiday!

Balletje hoog=Verkoop Balletje laag=Koop... BalletjeBalletje dus

Shake that body baby,

From a trading perspective the present charts are the ultimate kick as all relevant signaling has been provided within the level playing field set by the Astro Finance Analysis. Trend and counter trend flip and flop on your screen, the entry signaling for P-trades and their stop-win signaling in multiples. To summarize a lovely day to do some excellent trading and with the above provided knowledge some decent trading has yet to come. Not quite sensible to plan your holiday, lol, I am sure you will enjoy it anyway Pacito

Take the money and run.

De balletjes rollen wat sneller heen en weer, let op dat u aan de goede kant zit...

Reading a chart in order to find the Technical Analysis new school signaling is just the start and the devil is in the detail like always. However once found the correct signals the multi million dollar question pops up if this is a signal that is going to deliver its promise. Something to do with trending phase, the qualification and quantification of that trend divided into fractals fitting the actual swing and its potential. The dynamic short term trend fractal is trending negatively since Wednesday and failed to change. An other way of looking at it is from the 554,96 pivot which continues to have a negative grip, even though it has become less powerful and has now a companion in the 552,62 pivot.

As volatility is playing its role, trading is fun and should be done straight forward without any hesitation. Stay focused and alert.

'tis stil aan de overkant, 'tis stil......

looks like we've got a bottom(pie) right now..

Attachments

• fibo 2606.gif
    fibo 2606.gif
    125.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
voortschrijdend (in)zicht

Dear Clown
your astro charts seem to improve continuously. (mer)curious to see how it looks for today and the coming days.
regards

sapperdeflap

The astro is telling something......

EDIT:
And today’s facts versus the projection in the first attachment.

@albee,
Well what can I say but maybe you want to have a look at post number 323 just a couple of day’s ago in this thread…… have fun… pssst don’t tell anyone….lol… intraday is still in beta phase….

@albee2
The second attachment in post 323 is based on 12 hourly timeframes and the third attachment on a daily scale and was initially only intended to visualize bull and bear influences for further investigation in detail without having to dig into huge amounts of data each and every day. The results were breathtaking so I started to fine tune the timeframes and settings to an intraday scale and this is what I am currently testing online trading. However the Technical Analysis signaling remains leading when entering and exiting the trades the Astro stuff is more something like an aid in the trend phasing department.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 198
  • aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
uitbraakje real or false? time will tell.

i can't see tomorrow (28) at your astronomic picture. looking at the amis it should give some upstream.

its very interresting stuff, when history tells us about the ancient greece and egypts, most amazing what that people did calculate whit that kind of stuff.

for me its about a couple of levels to high.

@clown: message was clear, but couldn't place 10-11may(some scepsis).

- thanks for your comments, that was my impression too, to use it for second opinion.
- its very interresting to follow these developments.

Attachments

• senp2706.gif
    senp2706.gif
    57 KB · Views: 164
  • uitbraak aex 2806 uur.gif
    uitbraak aex 2806 uur.gif
    73.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
......clouds between the stars?

@Rentenier (att.1) what doesn't fit ?

att.2 -How deep can we dive with DST (Dutch Skydiving Team). Not high enough?

@Clown: lache Fryday >an exellent sigar(R)from the good old sigarbox.( they taste always superrr):LOL:

Attachments

• fibo 0=541,4.gif
    fibo 0=541,4.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 162
  • fibo 0=538.gif
    fibo 0=538.gif
    83.5 KB · Views: 177
spanning en sensatie.... het lijkt wel traden

Well Albee last Friday was in fact a blast and fun it definitely was, even still is if you care to have a look at the (I think it was the last one) 538,74 Piet-line this morning. The Astro chart showing bear and bull influences did the trick by showing last weeks drop well in advance and the reaction now in effect will implicate the next move. Once you start thinking “ out of the box” anything is possible and the number of options open to you increase dramatically. So it is important to distillate order in the chaos as quickly as possible or you might find yourself admitted in the madhouse.

It’s just that I somehow expect or should I say demand that the used techniques provide crystal clear to the minute exact signaling I am in for some disappointments. So I smoothed the Astro chart a bit and pay more attention to the delta’s in it rather than expecting it to deliver a precise both in price and time picture.
The Technical Analysis new school provided you both trading signals and warning signals so it’s considered to handle with care as the old school is demanding it’s place in the overall picture as well.

Have fun trading to WIN.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 197
@Rentenier (att.1) what doesn't fit ?

The wave count didn't fit. I was pleased with the fibo levels, but then the 5-th wave is very long. Besides the subwaves 4 go lower than the top of 1 and wave 3 was the shortest (but not by much). So I skip the wave count for the moment and concentrate on other indicators. At the moment I have a very small long position, because according to my indicators we are in an uptrend and there are higher goals (PR 558 and TDtrendline 557).

Attachments

• aex20070703.gif
    aex20070703.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 186