Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*cked,

DO YOU WANT ME TO EDUCATE YOU AS TO THE MEANING OF STANDARD ERRORS? (IT IS NOT AN INDICATOR AS YOU CLEARLY THINK, I'M TEMPTED TO LAUGH AT YOU, BUT THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING).

WOULD IT HELP IF I PUNCHED OUT THE FOOLISHNESS COWERING WITHIN YOUR MIND? :smart::smart::smart:
Sorry I hit submit when my connection timed out.

Pity you could not explain why you use the method you are using to predict errors in the market and the usefulnes of your method. When I said indicator, I am not referring to chart indicator, I am referring the measurement of errors.

You use regression method because others uses it without reasons on whether it is appropraite or not. If somebody tells me I have a strategy or trading system I will say fine, tell me about it.

If the person cannot describe it without mentioning how to measure it, that person doesn't understands why he/she is trading. It is like the case of some people will say, because banks uses Elliot Waves that is why they are using it. Or because everyone uses fibo levels or support and resistance lines

You may want to save your face due to your age and experience in this industry. Can you describe why you use regression and how you measure the variables in your regression equation., and the purposes of the variables?

This will help other people understand the wisdom and value following your posting
otherwise if you cannot explain your method, you are just a clawn.

Sorry I hit submit when my connection timed out.

Pity you could not explain why you use the method you are using to predict errors in the market and the usefulnes of your method. When I said indicator, I am not referring to chart indicator, I am referring the measurement of errors.

You use regression method because others uses it without reasons on whether it is appropraite or not. If somebody tells me I have a strategy or trading system I will say fine, tell me about it.

If the person cannot describe it without mentioning how to measure it, that person doesn't understands why he/she is trading. It is like the case of some people will say, because banks uses Elliot Waves that is why they are using it. Or because everyone uses fibo levels or support and resistance lines

You may want to save your face due to your age and experience in this industry. Can you describe why you use regression and how you measure the variables in your regression equation., and the purposes of the variables?

This will help other people understand the wisdom and value following your posting
otherwise if you cannot explain your method, you are just a clawn.

Oh simple simple little man.

This is your thread, you need to justify your use and factual basis of YOUR methodology, otherwise I could simply say that I trade based on a Father Christmas story.

Sighting sections from the bible is no method. It is delusion.

What do you know of my experience? And I'm flattered that you should think me so young. Not only do you have the power of prediction given to you by God, you're a mind reader too? :rolleyes:

Oooh the voodoo that you do.

It's interesting that you show your utter ignorance yet again of linear regression, despite having time to go look it up!

I'll give you a clue shall I? You need help clearly, try least square.

Now, no more silly questions from you, until you've done your homework. And when I say homework I mean leave the bible down by the toilet and open up that thing they call a brain.

OK sunshine? :p

Here's a musical one for your delectation.

As the alterboy is leaving to go home, the priest says "See you later aligator"
The altar boy replies "In a while paedophile".

(Oh, and when you said; 'Sorry I hit submit when my connection timed out.'

Were you referring to the limited time that your brain is engaged in rational thought or was that simply a weak excuse blaming technology for your embarassing oversight?)

Oh simple simple little man.

This is your thread, you need to justify your use and factual basis of YOUR methodology, otherwise I could simply say that I trade based on a Father Christmas story.

Sighting sections from the bible is no method. It is delusion.

What do you know of my experience? And I'm flattered that you should think me so young. Not only do you have the power of prediction given to you by God, you're a mind reader too? :rolleyes:

Oooh the voodoo that you do.

It's interesting that you show your utter ignorance yet again of linear regression, despite having time to go look it up!

I'll give you a clue shall I? You need help clearly, try least square.

Now, no more silly questions from you, until you've done your homework. And when I say homework I mean leave the bible down by the toilet and open up that thing they call a brain.

OK sunshine? :p

Here's a musical one for your delectation.

As the alterboy is leaving to go home, the priest says "See you later aligator"
The altar boy replies "In a while paedophile".

(Oh, and when you said; 'Sorry I hit submit when my connection timed out.'

Were you referring to the limited time that your brain is engaged in rational thought or was that simply a weak excuse blaming technology for your embarassing oversight?)

Well thread have been justify with references, trade calls and results and links to review results. You can actually subscribe to my trade for free. Read back some thread of last week. If you cannot go back and read past thread. Go to my site and read
more. If you cannot do that find some thread to go and start with your childish destructive contributions.

On your failure to explain your own method or why you are using regression
I know you will not be able to explain the rational behind using it to forecast
events of the future because it is inappropriate for it. It is like fitting a square into
a round hole.

I also understand how you feel too, to find that what you have blindly have faith
in doesn't work after you have tried it for so many years. You have every reason
to be rambling and crying at other simple, simple, and simple method.

IT WORKS! IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE COMPLEX OR NEED YOUR FOOLISH
APPROVAL

You are just rambling for one simple question. You said you use regression I did not asked you about that. You said so in this thread to boost your ego. I do not have problem with what model anyone uses.

The question is: are you using it correctly? If yes, then everyone should be able
to use the same method and get the same result? show your results publicly and stop
dancing around like clawn. Talk like science.

This is not the case. You boast of robust mathematical model on the outside; and use this to sell investment strategies coated in snake oil to the public - whether as individuals or institutions. Behind the scene you go and dumped the money with another person like Madoff with more advanced but fake mathematical models, who
then shove the money under his desk and tells you don't worry oh boy, you will get so and so % at the end of the month.

He crosses his legs and light a cigar saying oh boy life is sweet! No need to read
the Bible. He is still here on earth.

Oh boy, it is not the Bible or any method based on the Bible that should be
under spot light or review. It is secular method of investing.

If you cannot explain your method laid it to rest, stop bothering my own method. If you want to learn it go to my site since I cannot post further proof here. All the evidences and results are there. If you cannot go there, well find some other thread to visit.

fcta

Ah yes, the entire body of mathematics and probability studies are all wrong because you have a bible and use it like a weapon.

I think I now understand your problem. It isn't that you are simply devout, but that you are also damaged psychologically, although I expect you'll declare that body of science as heresy or nonsense, along with Tom Cruise.

I suspect some sort of childhood trauma occured. Mixing in ecclesiastical circles might have laid you open to mischief by those christians that were meant to protect you. The clergy are statistically more immoral in their conduct. :cry:

See a psychologist, with regression therapy (and no, that's not related to linear regression) he can help you find the cause of your extreme passive-aggressive personality.

You see, you hide your pain behind the bible, this is why all questioning has been so threatening to you. I find you a little tragic and pathetic, but it's not your fault.

There is still hope for you. Not much, but some.

I have also just noticed something revealing about you, your username is the phonetic pronunciation of the word 'f*cked', were you subconsciously trying to tell the world something about yourself?

I wonder. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Nov 13

Today's Trading strategy:Daily is to SELL GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together, if one can resist it.

NOTE: STILL HOLDING ON TO BUY TRADE OF WEDNESDAY. THIS WILL BE
CLOSED OUT AS SOON AS THERE IS CLEARANCE FOR SELL ENTRY.

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy of today.

1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, and most probably fractal 3 hits ABOVE +100% levels, and all turned down. Most probably this will be when price hits around 1.67864 levels.

Possible SELL ENTRY position is at 67864; this is the extreme for today.
Watch all the above fractals for CCI turning before you fire.

2. Warning: If you are buying now, buy with trailing stop and target 67864

NEED PROOF AND RESULTS? :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Same trade are accessbible online but I am warned not to post links to performance page.

Today's Trading strategy:Daily is to SELL GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together, if one can resist it.

NOTE: STILL HOLDING ON TO BUY TRADE OF WEDNESDAY. THIS WILL BE
CLOSED OUT AS SOON AS THERE IS CLEARANCE FOR SELL ENTRY.

Trailing stop hits with 8pips profits as unrighteousness set in.

Coming back to the concept:

Retail Traders are faced with two main problems which are not amenable to mathematical equations; they are:

1) detecting unrighteousness of the market (market = primary participants)
2) Unrighteousness of retail traders in observing and abiding by their methods
in (1).

If 1) is wrong, and (2 ) is right, e.g you have controlled emotion, good risk management, experience, forget about trading. You are only right in using wrong method. It is the same as ignorant .

If 1) is right, and 2) is wrong, forget about it, this is the same thing having good method without the wisdom (Grace of God) to turn your method into profit.

You can try to develop mathematical models to trade 1) and 2), but God wants your
personal involvement in abiding to 2).

This is simple, simple, simple and simple. It is a matter black and white
according to my friend - zigglewigler.

You can kick against it, reject it, your rejection or objection cannot change the correctness of the concept and method. Primary markets are always fearful, panicking,
unrighteous, reckless, restless, disorderly and irrational in their expectations
of how much profit they want to make per day.

Have a nice DAY - God can turn a foolish person to carry out His WILL on earth even if there are no believers. His Will is primary to what you think.

shut up you blithering idiot
Using this thread to attract some to your snake oil page for
For only $9, you can activate Chatzy Plus.

Why are you charging $9
I recall you defended yourself in forex factory that it is overhead cost
but the service is free! Assuming you have 1000 subscribers
that is 1000 x $9 for useless snake oil. But just another
way of blinding folding people.

Why charge for overhead when hosting cost something like $5 or less per month or less
defend yourself that you are not in snake oil business
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fight fire with fire...!!

Jeremiah 29:26
you should put any madman who acts like a prophet into the stocks and neck-irons.

Using this thread to attract some to your snake oil page for
For only $9, you can activate Chatzy Plus.

Why are you charging $9
I recall you defended yourself in forex factory that it is overhead cost
but the service is free! Assuming you have 1000 subscribers
that is 1000 x $9 for useless snake oil. But just another
way of blinding folding people.

Why charge for overhead when hosting cost something like $5 or less per month or less
defend yourself that you are not in snake oil business
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

if you had the remotest brainpower you would realise chatzy is a free chat hosting website and that has nothing whatsoever to do with me :LOL:

but you do enjoy making yourself look foolish

fight fire with fire...!!

Jeremiah 29:26
you should put any madman who acts like a prophet into the stocks and neck-irons.

Depends on which prophets you are referring to - those who claimed they have faith in the Lord but cannot see how to apply his knowledg? Definitely you are reading the Bible upside down. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Stay focus on the thread on how to use the Bible - any other knowledge is not actually welcome - this is not a thread for self pity of anyone, take what I said, open the Bible to see how. If I say the market in Samaria is going to fall this time tomorrwo, don't exposed your ignorance like arabian nights open the Bible to see how. If you don't want to take the trade, you will simply not eat of it. Simple. But stop watering down the thread with stupidity.

Stop reading read the Bible upside down like Satan:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

if you had the remotest brainpower you would realise chatzy is a free chat hosting website and that has nothing whatsoever to do with me :LOL:

but you do enjoy making yourself look foolish

Now you are talking really like the leader of all the morons here....which trade do you give them advice on today. I want to see it and advice them to open their eyes! Stop advertising the links that doesn't belong to you. Now you are denying it.

If it is free, one good trader making profits from the service can pay for the over head cost, which should not
be more than $1 per month. At most $10 per month. Now defend yourself.

Just another way of selling snake oil up front.

Daniel, did your application for a licence to drive a taxi in the Windhoek area in 1996 ever get granted?

I just get a sense that if Work from Home International and all the other couple of dozen 2-cent start-ups you've got running at the moment don't earn you a crust, you'll be back in court (if not with SWABOU again it'll be someone else) and you'll need more than quotes from Genesis to keep you out of jail this time.

Like most 'overt' christians - you put Christianity to shame.

To him that hath not, even that which he hath not, shall not be hith.

{you can all blame Richard for waking me up}

Now you are talking really like the leader of all the morons here....which trade do you give them advice on today. I want to see it and advice them to open their eyes! Stop advertising the links that doesn't belong to you. Now you are denying it.

If it is free, one good trader making profits from the service can pay for the over head cost, which should not
be more than $1 per month. At most $10 per month. Now defend yourself.

Just another way of selling snake oil up front.

What on earth are you blithering about?

Daniel, did your application for a licence to drive a taxi in the Windhoek area in 1996 ever get granted?

I just get a sense that if Work from Home International and all the other couple of dozen 2-cent start-ups you've got running at the moment don't earn you a crust, you'll be back in court (if not with SWABOU again it'll be someone else) and you'll need more than quotes from Genesis to keep you out of jail this time.

Thy slumbereth too long, Tony :)
Richard

:clap::clap::clap::clap: they did not pay off really, because I was using human and secular knowledge.

What about the ones I paid to brokers did you not see those?

That is why I have abandon them and became a born again, to follow Jesus.

How about that? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Secular knowledge is always bound to fail. Just take my call and stop fooling yourself and digging for past records that has been cleaned by the Blood of Jesus

How can we put chrisitianity to shame with past records?

Status
Not open for further replies.