Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a god he is a git as I was going out for dinner tonight and just woken up for another lemsip instead...

I meant the post where you pointed out hte low of cable (before it happened).

Search and seek you will find it. It is inside most of my posts, you did not care to listen Now you want me to dig through all the insults to get you the post and interpret it for you.

Start from here:

Now, I'm not one to talk up myself, in fact, despite my untold wealth and near fukkin brilliance when it comes to trading, I would call myself mediocre at best. I know traders whose understanding of market participants through tape reading, candle reading, volume understanding and much more, amazes me. Then I listen to posts made by traders who work in banks, prop firms, IB's, hedge funds etc, etc who talk of things that confuse the hell out of me.

Just the other day I was chatting to a trader who, whilst the same years in the business, made me completely re-asses the way I perceive the markets. Everything I justified my reasoning on, shot out the window in the time it takes me to smoke a cigarette.

Then, you get complete ****ing muppets like yourself, trading for what, 3, maybe 4 months, spouting religious fiction and it amazes me you even have the balls to post this stuff, cause, tbh, imo, I'd be embarrassed to be you, let alone advertise it.

Go learn a few things and come back in 5-10 years when you have a clue about the markets.

I wonder why you do not want to wait for 10 years for me to help you dig it out and interpret it for you.:D:D:D:D

reading through forums the last few days and ran across this interesting thread ...well should i say onesided thread :) i noticed everyone quit posting when he nailed the bottom within a few days --- you have to say not a bad call for coming out of the Bible --- it is strange no once congratulated him --- of course im reading this months after the posts ended but thought i would say kuddos to whoever ftca is --- did seem to quiet things down to get the biggest turn of the year!...

so the specifics on how do you get those fractals & timing out of the Bible i did not see where you posted any of that ... ?

--- for those so opposed before i get blasted --- Gann some would say one of the greatest others would say the opposite --- but regularly used the Bible for discovering things in markets --- of course serephial gave him the clues etc ... he was quite the advocate ---

anyway if your still sharing if you could be more definitive in how you come up with a trading plan out of the Bible i would be interested in reading your post. :clover:

China Passage,

I did not manage to read all the posts but what I found distrubing was how quick, posters were to slagg of someone simply because the mentioned the word God. Totally irrational and defensive. Especially considering that the title of the thread was inviting particular traders to read his examples. If he were asking follow scalpers, spreaders, outright traders or dare I say Fundementalists:LOL: to join in his thread, nobody would have been so insulting or rude. I am not a Christian myself but respect peoples views, some religions can be of benefit to traders, such as Zen for example as trading is about the self as much as external stimuli.

While some may have thought his views were a lot of tosh, there was a lot of intolerance that was unwarranted.

Nice troll by chinabackpassage and follow-up troll by another lurker. As t2w is not a troll-free zone….

Intolerance is never unwarranted. It’s what makes for martyrs and heroes.

Had appropriate intolerance been allowed to work its magic, we wouldn’t have the current strain on UK-US relations because of the MacAskill/Mehrahi issue. As soon as Megrahi was found guilty (regardless of whether he was or not) he should have been repatriated without delay. From 31,000 feet…

Any RAF bombardier (obviously from a Scottish squadron as the UK has nothing to do with this… ) worth his salt could have landed him slap bang in the middle of downtown Tripoli (hopefully taking out a few other muppets into the bargain) sending a clear message to all that we always deal with terrorists in a civilised and courteous manner by, dropping them off back home…

At 31,000 feet he could have experienced some of the terror and fear he (allegedly) visited upon his victims as they commenced their 2 minute plus descent to their deaths. However, at 31,000 feet you’re likely to black out within 30 seconds only coming round in the relatively oxygen rich region at 10,000 feet and below. While a drop from 10,000 feet would have ensured his fully conscious awareness of the entire’ flight’ his final speed would be the same at ground zero ensuring total tabloid orgasm and temporarily psuh Katie and Peter off the front page.

Unfortunately, the people of those countries blessed with such scum are unlikely to be affected by such occurrences as they are given even less say or opinion in what their government does than do we in the West.

But, it would have avoided a situation which could have been avoided.

Before any bleeding heart liberal cites Ronnie Biggs, Ron didn’t take out 270 people for no particular reason, just a few mail bags.

China Passage,

I did not manage to read all the posts but what I found distrubing was how quick, posters were to slagg of someone simply because the mentioned the word God. Totally irrational and defensive. Especially considering that the title of the thread was inviting particular traders to read his examples. If he were asking follow scalpers, spreaders, outright traders or dare I say Fundementalists:LOL: to join in his thread, nobody would have been so insulting or rude. I am not a Christian myself but respect peoples views, some religions can be of benefit to traders, such as Zen for example as trading is about the self as much as external stimuli.

While some may have thought his views were a lot of tosh, there was a lot of intolerance that was unwarranted.

What a lot of old nonsense.

Your point about intolerance might have some validity if Christians suffered persecution and intolerance in Western countries. They do not, though some of the more extreme ones like to cry intolerance when their nutty views are challenged.

I'm sure there are quite a few atheists here who manage to participate in discussions of trading without constantly trying to force their religious beliefs (or lack thereof) down other peoples throats.

When bible bashers graduate from trying to save your soul to trying to save your trading account the word that immediately springs to mind is SCAM.

Last edited:
What a lot of old nonsense.

Your point about intolerance might have some validity if Christians suffered persecution and intolerance in Western countries. They do not, though some of the more extreme ones like to cry intolerance when their nutty views are challenged.

I'm sure there are quite a few atheists here who manage to participate in discussions of trading without constantly trying to force their religious beliefs (or lack thereof) down other peoples throats.

When bible bashers graduate from trying to save your soul to trying to save your trading account the word that immediately springs to mind is SCAM.

I am not sure you know what is called SCAM when you are already afraid that I am going to SCAM you.

I stop posting because of post like yours. Secondly I do not need any man's approval or any one to review whether what I am saying is true or not. What I have said in Febraury about market picking up from 28th Februrary has come to pass. I don't know how much you have gain or lost since then but you blocked others from knowing as well which is not good.

I have declared the GOOD NEWS here already for those who cares to seek this knowledge and heal their trades. I have Free power point presentation people download to learn how I have build speculative model from proverbs 8:29 + Ecclisiates 3:1.

If the Bible cannot provide answers it means we are all living in darkness. But this is not true. We've answers to financial trading from the Bible. Anyone can continue to be fooled by those who peddle wrong tools like Elliot Waves, etc. That is their choices to allow other people to fool them.

I have a website people visit too. So who is that man that can stop the spread of His knowledge? If any one want my web address they PM I send them the link. So to what extent have you stopped the message?

Even in forums where they banned me, people still contact me.

I don't know how much you have gain or lost since then but you blocked others from knowing as well which is not good.

I most certainly have not blocked others from doing whatever they damn well please you sanctimonious git.

I most certainly have not blocked others from doing whatever they damn well please you sanctimonious git.

When you and your friends call my work SCAM without having the slightest idea of what I am talking about, what is that? Meanwhile the greatest SCAM is blocking out the knowledge of Christ in academics, everywhere.

It is like this; each time I say, I saw Christ in my trades...........all of you get so much upset like :devilish: :devilish::devilish: start shouting SCAM without asking how?

I remeber in 2006 when I first posted my idea of trading by faith even in a Christian forum, they got so scared that they banned me immediately. I don't know how many forums people have banned me because they are afraid to explore into deeper knowledge of the universe. But that has not stopped me from showing people what I have seen and I am doing. I am not a SCAMMER like you ignorantly claimed without knowing me. I am just looking for people who want to trade in the name of Jesus Christ. It is not theory :D

So even when I first started posting I could predict the response of members in advance. I could also right now know your response in advance. You will probably get so upset and say I me a jerk, etc. And you will missed out the important point I mentioned in this reply.

It is very simple, it is like trading the market using the Word of God I want to share with people here. On the trading chart, you can see vividly where market participants will transgress or are transgressing God's laws. There is nothing as easy to predict than the ignorance of man on God's principles. Do you get this. I am not sure you got it.

Anyone can continue to be fooled by those who peddle wrong tools like Elliot Waves, etc. That is their choices to allow other people to fool them.

There is only one Ralph N Elliott ( may peace be upon him ) and Bob Pretchter is his messenger

dd

Last edited:
--- hmmm Bramble guess i gotta start somewhere maybe if you had posted something worth reading i might have commented --- just joking! :) seriously im sure you have many great posts, as well many others have great posts on this board so i guess its worth trolling around... just caught my interest and thought i would comment

--- i was just impressed a wee bit that he called the low fairly accurate for swing trading ) ... actually i would like to see more details on how he develops his theory and the risk/reward side of things -- of course if we gotta pay 500$ well then thats that --- but if he is willing to share i would be interested...

Rofl - awesome. Have to rep it for sheer unadulterated lunacy. I love religious nutters - they're great!

Just made it to page 4 but that seems as good a summary as anything about a thread whose starter has "Avoiding Whipsaws by the Grace of God" as their signature !

God save us from religious loonies is all I can say !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

--- hmmm Bramble guess i gotta start somewhere maybe if you had posted something worth reading i might have commented --- just joking! :) seriously im sure you have many great posts, as well many others have great posts on this board so i guess its worth trolling around... just caught my interest and thought i would comment

--- i was just impressed a wee bit that he called the low fairly accurate for swing trading ) ... actually i would like to see more details on how he develops his theory and the risk/reward side of things -- of course if we gotta pay 500$ well then thats that --- but if he is willing to share i would be interested...

Somewhere around January/February, I said I derived my calling for bottom From Genesis 8:13-14 saying "by the 27th day of the second month the land was completely dry".

This was the first recorded global economy crisis. With all humility I made that reference before 27th February for all instruments.

But what happened they called me nuts. Some said you cannot trade based on time and calendar. But the Bible says there is time for everything and even time to buy and sell

Someone also criticised me of talking about Sabbath. This is not a choice, even
the Sun, Moon and Star, respect the Sabbath laws. It is left for humanbeings to
study it. Even Birds knows when to migrate and are also obedient to the Sabbath
laws.

What is the difference between Noah, Elliot or Warren Buffet? No difference except one has a direct instruction from God and the rest derived their own economic activities based on their own knowledge. Which knowledge is greater or which one will you seek for?

I actually studied Warren Buffet article critically last year when he made a great mistake in October. Had he clues about Timing the market, you think he will buy into those rotten companies before they crashed deeper? If he had followed Noah's history he would save +50% on what he called intrinsic values. The real value is in Time and end of market cycle.

To answer your question my strategy is based on market cycle recommended by God for us to carry out business activity.....which is 6, 7, 8. e.g work 6 days, rest on the 7th, and start a new day on the 8th. 8th day is also the start of a new cycle.

This can also be weeks and months or years. In other word, Time itself has fractal. We combine both the fractal of price and time together to arrive at correct timing or entry levels.

What are Elliot followers doing? they based their cycle on 5 and have no clue about fractal and rap this up with Fibo which is totally wrong. The fact that the method have been used foolishly for over 35 years does not mean one cannot point people to its weak points.

Our responsibility is not to forecast but observe markets, follows or stay aside. I hope this helped.

Here is another tip for people to follow in their trades or get annoyed about.

The Time we are now, is time to buy after the crash. You get this idea from Genesis 8:22.
Here you can actually read the mind of God and bet on His Word and Promises. Why? Market has crashed already as in the case of Noah; secondly the Sun is till up, thirdly, God always keep to his promises, and people have got some few seeds left to start sowing or investing again. So the market have no choice but to go up.

Last edited:
fcta,
I actually studied Warren Buffet article critically last year when he made a great mistake in October. Had he know about Timing the market, you think he will buy into those rotten companies before they crashed deeper? If he had followed Noah's history he would save +50% on what he called intrinsic value. The real value is in Time in determining end of market cycle

I take it that you took an opposite position to Buffet and made a lot of money then.

Reactions: BSD
fcta,

I take it that you took an opposite position to Buffet and made a lot of money then.

How funny the way you reason with greed instead of wisdom. I am laughing, no I did not. What caught my attention to study his article was his statement:

"Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. And most certainly, fear is now widespread, gripping even seasoned investors."

So I then consulted the Master Trader - Jesus Christ and He said don't mind Warren, both fear and greed are things God hates, you will end up losing anyway. Do not be a partaker of any system filled with thorns (fear, greed, anger, panic, strife, etc).

So to hit the nail on the head I have to developed a strategy to detect when
thorns are present within a market cycle I am trading and avoid it. This wisdom
is what we call Grace of God.

I have shared how to avoid whipsaw by the Grace of God in a free ebook. Sometimes, your mind could be filled with thorns too because of your corrupt thinking, so even when your indicate is right, you go against it. Have you not feeled this way before? You can avoid those useless feelings by knowing God's views and his instructions in handling
thorns like fear and greed.

If you follow human beings in helping you to address fear and greed in the market, you just toss your money for nothing when the free advise is there in the Bible.

If you think God don't know how to trade, you are joking:cheesy:

I actually studied Warren Buffet article critically last year when he made a great mistake in October. Had he clues about Timing the market, you think he will buy into those rotten companies before they crashed deeper? If he had followed Noah's history he would save +50% on what he called intrinsic values. The real value is in Time and end of market cycle.
To me the above suggests that you were aware of his mistakes, seeing as you know so much about what Noah would have done.And no doubt being a disciple of the great Noah would have done right according to Noah.
So do you christain trader gentleman actually trade ?

How funny the way you reason with greed instead of wisdom. I am laughing, no I did not. What caught my attention to study his article was his statement:

Then this above statement suggests a very well known principle called hindsight
Got some info for you sunshine we don't need to study the Bible to acquire that it comes naturally.
But please keep posting its amusing if nothing else

Have just looked at your site

You are just trying to drum up business under the guise of religion.
At least add some fake results page to it thats what all the dodgy ones do.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: BSD
To me the above suggests that you were aware of his mistakes, seeing as you know so much about what Noah would have done.And no doubt being a disciple of the great Noah would have done right according to Noah.
So do you christain trader gentleman actually trade ?

But you did not have patience to ask when I learnt about of his mistakes? Did
you? Instead you quickly reason how much one good have made by taking
opposit of Warren. Also you fail to see reason in the wisdom of avoiding
both fear and greed.

Then this above statement suggests a very well known principle called hindsight
Got some info for you sunshine we don't need to study the Bible to acquire that it comes naturally.
But please keep posting its amusing if nothing else

Everyone knows this principles of hindsight my friend. But people still don't get it right due to human wisdoms, is not. How many times have your hindsight failed?

I post not because I want to amuse you or anyone but only to answer genuine questions.
in the process some of you get upset. That is not my fault. But it is a great opportunity
to talk about the wealth of wisdom in the Bible whether you want to accept it
or not. What is important is that you are aware there is an alternative method.

Have just looked at your site
You are just trying to drum up business under the guise of religion.
At least add some fake results page to it thats what all the dodgy ones do.

Now it is about business now, not about the method.
Well it if it is about business, then the method is fine. Let's use the Lord's
method to save people from making wrong investment decisions.
Where else can we drum up such messages other than then den filled with
ignorance of the academic side of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now you are trying to suggest human tactics that I should add fake results so that your claim about SCAM could be prove to be correct .........:clap:

That is not the way we go about business, instead I am praying that the Lord
should open your eyes like he did to Saul, so that some of you here can be his
disciples and spread how to use his knowledge to trade and do business. The Lord will do that one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.