Choiceodds

LOL someone I chat to on IRC started an account with then, lots a few quid, added more dosh, won a few lost a few. They said trades were manual >1 1p/p, auto 1 p/p. Then they took 5 p/p in 1 p/p lumps (if you can call it that) and boom market jumps up, they win +80 pts and are instantly put on manual. I think the message is GET LOST WINNING PUNTERS. Then again I was always on manual and took my dosh out a good while ago :)

I've been successful with Ladbrokes Financial Betting as some of you know, am looking forward to my new adventure with ChoiceOdds. I've checked that their platform is very similar to that of Lad. Have anyone of you tested on the Forex floating and fixed odds and how was it?

This year, same period, I'm looking forward to ChoiceOdds to be my choice to beat the odds!

If choiceodds are not accepting even small bets then those who say they are getting there bets on must be losing or someone is lying. If they are stopping people because they win they they are not bookmakers but croooks whom will eventually go out of business. A bookmaker should try and get both sides of the market covered and hence take a small % at either end. My guess is that they are losing big time on the 5 mins bet as it seems a good way to make money.

Seriously, they do block winning punters. I'm one of them. I came from another bookmaker (read my nick) and was blocked out. I hope CO won't do the same to me.

I only have one piece of advice: "Stay away from Choice odds". They are not regulated and they do not hedge the bets so punters are betting against them and that is the reason why they cheat.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/images/icons_new/icon8.gif

There is a number of sites out there that are FSA regulated, hedge most if not all of the bets and their spreads are smaller.http://www.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies/clap.gif

"Those who follow crowds may win a battle or two, but those who think independently, will win the war."

Hello,
I do not post a lot but have been mainly reading this board and found it a very good resource.
Today when I read this couple of posts about choiceodds just could not restrain myself from replying.
Having started off with their 5 min product and betting 10pence on their FX I thought I was onto something big. But it was not to be for too long as just after a week of playing my requests are about 80% rejected. Also there is a tendency to accept trade in a worst possible time for me after a looooooong processing perd.

Only one consolation: they have planted a couple of trees somewhere from my bets.

I've had good experience with CityOdds, perhaps give them a try (CityOdds Fixed Odds Financial Betting and Trading - Fantasy Leagues and Real Money Betting). You can make short term, tradable and customomizable binaries on currencies, indices etc. I'm also looking at their new House price Binaries...not sure how they work yet but worth a look...

I have never posted on here before so here we go.

I have been reading through some of these threads and there seems to be so much moaning and not much advice. I use several binary firms and do not thrash any one account in particular. If you open an account with a company and then go hell for leather at them then virtually any of them will put you on manual.

My advice (for what it is worth) is to keep things to a reasonable size and spread your trades around.

Yes i use Choice and i find them to be pretty good.

Sorry if that goes against the general concensus but it's just my opinion.

I have never posted on here before so here we go.

I have been reading through some of these threads and there seems to be so much moaning and not much advice. I use several binary firms and do not thrash any one account in particular. If you open an account with a company and then go hell for leather at them then virtually any of them will put you on manual.

My advice (for what it is worth) is to keep things to a reasonable size and spread your trades around.

Yes i use Choice and i find them to be pretty good.

Sorry if that goes against the general concensus but it's just my opinion.

So...you two did not earn any money with them. They won't steal from you or put you on a delay if you are losing...

My account with them is up.......and a reasonable ammount however i never try to hit them for too much in one bet or in one day. I dont go on to them (or any other of the providers) every day and sometimes leave it for more than a week.

These guys are not silly, they see what your percentages are and how aggressive you are as well and then put you on the manual list. So as i said before, bet with a bit of care with all of them and you can maintain some good profit levels.

Just my opinion of course

My account with them is up.......and a reasonable ammount however i never try to hit them for too much in one bet or in one day. I dont go on to them (or any other of the providers) every day and sometimes leave it for more than a week.

These guys are not silly, they see what your percentages are and how aggressive you are as well and then put you on the manual list. So as i said before, bet with a bit of care with all of them and you can maintain some good profit levels.

Just my opinion of course

You make a good point - what kind of figures are you talking about. What kind of profits do you think they will tolerate from your experience?

Looks like they're pulling the plug, for now!!!

Dear ChoiceOdds Customer,

We are writing with some important information regarding your ChoiceOdds account.

We will be suspending our markets from Friday October 9th to allow for product redevelopment and platform enhancement. We are hopeful that this will be completed by mid 2010.

any one got any choice odds they never come back?

what are the best free resources on the net?