choiceodds.com, please give your oppinion to open an accont and bet.!

choiceodds

ditto i registrated with them a two weeks ago and i haven't has any problems as of yet.

Hi, yes choiceodds definitely slow down execution times the more profitable one becomes.They also void bets even when the stake has been taken and the profit {you think} is in the bag . Not very reputable in my humble estimation ,closing a/c. beware:

keep awat they are happy when you lose but start to win and they dont want your business

I've had similar experiences with Choice Odds. I don't think you necessarily have to win from them to get your account marked, but nevertheless if they decide you show some promise for beating them then you will be on big delays. If the market stands still or moves in your favour after you submit your bet then they will reject it and revise their quote. If on the other hand the market moves against you during the delay then your bet will be accepted.

I regard this behaviour as fundamentally dishonest and would not use them again, so would advise others to beware - there are plenty of alternatives to use instead of them who don't appear to me to resort to such blatantly unethical tactics.

Hi all,

This is my first post.

If Choiceodds are so bad, can their licence be revoked? Surely, they must abide to certain conduct?
Who has issued their licence?

Thank you.

Hi ; I believe they are not regulated by the fsa , you would think they must be under some regulatory body. It,s a pity because I like the site ,easy to navigate etc. but they in my opinion are unscrupulous. As mentioned above they even void winning bets I rang them about this and they made some excuse about wrong pricing , rubbish !

I was curious by your comment so i had a quick look on the site and you are right they are not regulated by the FSA, however they are still regulated but by the Gambling Comission. I really like the website too. I find it really easy to use and navigate.