China

Retail FX trading is neither illegal nor made difficult in China. Most of the larger retail FX brokers have representation and facilities in mainland China. Your tax situation will be determined by your nationailty and domiciled status there, just the same as anywhere else.

Most brokers offering FX retail trading facilities will operate under SIngaporean fiscal regulatory rules.

If you're going out on a corporate basis I imagine you'll be in a major hub where infrastucture and facilities will be good. As is the food...

In the unlikely event you're being sent 'up country' then not being ablse to trade will be the least of your worries.

Thank you very much for that info. You've put my mind at ease.

In China, you can not send money to a foreign broker acccount if you are a chinese. How ever if you are not a chinese, you can do anything.

There are no leveraged forex trading service in China. However , China has no restrictions to blockade you using a foreign broker( ,As the Chinese can not fund their forign accounts).

If you use a VPN, you can bypass any blockading of the intenet in China

If you use a VPN, you can bypass any blockading of the intenet in China
also in China If you wear a bulletproof vest you can survive few close range shots in chest. However it is tremendously difficult to survive after a tank ran over. even if you use bath tub to cover your as s.

中国的食品,是有危险的
对于一个生长在英国的人
你来到中国,显然你的肠胃是承受不住的。
哈哈
我是一个中国人,我正在想办法离开中国,而你这个英国人竟然想去中国
Chinese food, there is a growing danger for the people in the UK you come to China, obviously your stomach is not bear. Haha I am a Chinese, I are trying to leave China, and you actually want to go to China this British

This made me LOL :LOL: