Check out my last 4 months stats!

Is your post here to show off or to attract customers ?

As sales pitches go - you may have overshot slightly. This is a tough crowd. I'd have gone for no more than 600% return :whistling

Nothing special actually, I'm not attracting many customers from forums anyway, its just for the fun, I love forums, what about you? :):smart:

Yes but the industry convention is to include ALL trades. You can't just decide to change the criteria to anything you want.

Yes but the industry convention is to include ALL trades. You can't just decide to change the criteria to anything you want.

But we DO include all trades...

Total Trades / Break Evens / Winners / Losers...
Everything is in the Chart... also in Year to date and also by Month to month... :cheesy:

Nothing special actually, I'm not attracting many customers from forums anyway, its just for the fun, I love forums, what about you? :):smart:

Check out the FX53.com thread - he trades the same pair and there is total clarity with regard to results etc, its a good thread.

Steve.

This doesn't look very impressive actually. Sorry to say!

I might be missing something, but it would appear you've been lucky. With a 66% win rate, and your average winner being larger then your average loser, it looks like in the long run you're going to blow the account.

Again, I am probably mistaken, I remember there was a simulator for this stuff online for free somewhere. Maybe someone remembers it because it was great. Calculated expectancy from win% and size of win compared to loss etc.

this one?

Random Equity Curve Simulator of a trading system. Learn it before you trade