Chat room for UK stock traders

Really thin trading out there so far on my watch list stocks, eg BLT just 7.5% of daily avg...

Some interesting pre-market movers to watch out for during today's trading; MACK, S, YELP

BLT - support still at 1880, been tested a couple of times recently, it may not hold next time..

AAL 1550 similar.

11% move on RBS...

Last edited:
Barclays has reported rise in statutory profit before tax of 18 per cent to £1.8bn for the first quarter of 2014.

However, adjusted profit before tax was took a hit and was down five per cent to £1.7bn.

Investment bank income dropped 28 per cent to to £2.5bn, with adjusted income falling by 14 per cent to £6.6bn.

Thought BARC would be much weaker after that poor data... 230 beckons imho...

Hi Morris how do you pick which stocks you trade and what time frames do you use. Also what indicators do you use?

"Hi Morris how do you pick which stocks you trade and what time frames do you use. Also what indicators do you use? "

I keep a short watch list of stocks which I trade.
I use 5m, 15m, 1hr & 4hr charts. Also look at the daily charts.
I prefer support & resistance to indicators.

Sent you a private message.

The chat room will be open before the London open tomorrow.

We had a lively discussion on Friday.

hi guys im interested in trading uk stocks AIM . I wanted to ask if it is possible to trade the UK stocks part time whilst working full time

hi guys im interested in trading uk stocks AIM . I wanted to ask if it is possible to trade the UK stocks part time whilst working full time

yes of course it is!! you think investors are glued to a screen for 12 hours a day? they are the people who lose money, they make money for there brokers and not for themselves .. day trading is a mugs speculation game and i would highly say to you be in investor not a trader..

Hi
I am a professional DAY trader of 10 years looking to start a SKYPE trading discussion for traders who trade professionally for a living and want to discuss market related matters on a daily basis with like-minded traders.

I trade from the UK and mainly trade Equity , Bond , Forex , Ags , Softs futures on TT etc
My skype is robert.adams12345 - please feel free to add me as a contact.
Cheers
Robert

Hi
I am a professional DAY trader of 10 years looking to start a SKYPE trading discussion for traders who trade professionally for a living and want to discuss market related matters on a daily basis with like-minded traders.

I trade from the UK and mainly trade Equity , Bond , Forex , Ags , Softs futures on TT etc
Cheers
Robert

Hi Robert, are you still running a trader's chat room ?

Hi Robert, are you still running a trader's chat room ?

I am part of a big daily skype chat room which i do not administer but i am a member and i could add you in