charting packages

spreader_legger

I'm looking for a broker with good charting packages.

At the moment I'm using eSignal, but am looking to save costs by finding a broker that can offer similar functionality.

I rely quite heavily on point and figure and market profile. Is there anyone who provides these as part of their services??

I just spoke with IB, unfortunately their system does not allow you to chart spreads ... are there any brokers with charting packages that allow you to do this?

I just spoke with IB, unfortunately their system does not allow you to chart spreads ... are there any brokers with charting packages that allow you to do this?

I know that QuoteTracker offers Point & Figure charts. It's not the best Point & Figure package, I came across, but better than nothing.

Quotetracker is shareware, so you can try it out first. It's possible to attach it to your Interactive Brokers' TWS:

QuoteTracker - Help for Interactive Brokers

Then there is Updata Technical Analyst - Introduction which also offers Point & Figure charts. But don't know anything about the price.

Edit: You can try it for free: - Updata
Or buy it for a fee of £2.400 per year / £200 per month.

Edit 2: The above mentioned package is for institutional investors. Private investor can get the package from £49 to £99 per month or £499 / £999 per year: - Updata

Other solution I know of, is for Metatrader 4. But this is probably not what you're looking for?

Last edited: