Charmer Charts Gold technical anlaysis forecast

Gold has gone sideways yesterday and overnight...with still 1662 capping...We have double
topped on the 60 min charts leaving Gold free to roam a little lower.
However whilst the med term indicators remain positive we are bound to be buyers on weakness...
This weakness may extend to 1651/48 and here we would be looking to purchase Gold...
As stated... Resistance remains at 1662 . If buyers do manage to take us through this point we
look for further strength with 161669/70 to 1676 then targeted.

Would you please explain to me or (teach me), how the heck did you know yesterday and today that on both occasions the market would retract to (yesterday 1634) and (today 1651) that the market would turn at that point and go and test resistance again, and it even broke through resistance then on BOTH occasions and moved on to a next resistance level again. I know the support and resistance levels you get with fibonacci on different timeframes, but how did you know it was gonna be those specific ones and thats where the buyers are gonna buy, is there some kind of indicator or what?. I was sceptical, because how does one know it wasnt gonna go lower. Please help and explain this to me, so that I would be able to identify those points as well. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Would you please explain to me or (teach me), how the heck did you know yesterday and today that on both occasions the market would retract to (yesterday 1634) and (today 1651) that the market would turn at that point and go and test resistance again, and it even broke through resistance then on BOTH occasions and moved on to a next resistance level again. I know the support and resistance levels you get with fibonacci on different timeframes, but how did you know it was gonna be those specific ones and thats where the buyers are gonna buy, is there some kind of indicator or what?. I was sceptical, because how does one know it wasnt gonna go lower. Please help and explain this to me, so that I would be able to identify those points as well. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Thank you for your message! We do run courses and would be happy to offer 50% discount to you. Please visit our website, charmercharts(dot)com

Good forecast sellilit. Go on giving this valuable forecast , this is important for me because I m trading only in gold (XAU/USD).