Charity Trading Account - Trades for 2/08/07

:cheesy: Oh dear soco!!!

That trader was bang on about the cable wasn't he m8. The ftse call is going the same way as yesterday and staying in a sideways trading move, so should be traded the appropriate way. Which doing it remotely via another person is a bit tricky; more so when you do not have the right price feed. (Some people would get locked up and put in cupboards for not having the right feed wouldn't they bertie? )

The ftse will break out and the oco will catch the move. Maybe not today, maybe not Monday.

You won't post your trades will you bertie? CONTENT EDITED, INFRACTION GIVEN. It's something you can't waffle around and cloud the waters, because it's up there and everyone can see it. No trading after the fact this time m8.

That other trader wouldn't normally post any trades. For one thing it is usually the kiss of death, and for another He's not that vain to seek attention. MORE EDITING....

AHEM, MORE EDITING.

Come on. Post some trades. Get a bit of creditability back.

I can feel a warning coming on for this post. Quite rightly too. Well worth every word as well.

This is for a great cause with people trying to help out a few deserving causes and you try and belittle it.

I much preferred you when you were quiet. LAST BIT OF EDITING.

How's that then soco?

Ftse trade spot on (again)Before it reversed.

Meager points, but there wasn't much else on the table trading this way.
What trade will you post for Monday m8?

CV, thanks for the input m8, but no point in you getting a warning for me calling soco EDITING.

Options, you've had my PM and the infraction, but I do agree with some of what you've said. Just in a slightly more polite manner.

Socrates, frankly, either put up or shut up. The thread is for making trades for the Charity Account, not infighting.

I might not agree with the way Options has put his point across, but he has a point. So either make yours by suggesting some trades, or leave the damned thread alone. Further violations and you'll be the recipient of infractions as well, as Jacinto has already suggested. That goes for this thread and every subsequent one, too.

EDIT: in fact, i think you should have been in receipt of a PM from Sharky about certain things. I'll be checking on that, and reserve the right to amend my position on your continued membership if the content of that PM was what I think it was.