Charity Trade 29-08-2007

Yes, exactly, that's it.;)

Watch what you say or we will attract an audience, in the middle of something as delicate as this,,,,,,,.they all want to know wot u are doing and how and why, etc.,

This method of communication is superior because it filters out...u c ?

Sure temptrader, I will be happy to oblige.

There are two times when you should NOT be trading;

1) When you can't afford to and
2) When you can.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

As expected.;) :cheesy:

This is actually the correct answer, and even Albert knows that, in the sense the new_trader is basically saying to me: do your own damn homework you lazy sod!! LOL. Reminds me of a passage in Reminisences where he talks about tip giving.

Last edited:
When fog descends, it does not bring heavy winds with it, just very light airs.

Fogs occur in anticyclones, which are areas of high barometric pressure, that is why they are accompanied by light airs or even stillness and that is why they tend to persist.

In that situation, you are not going to drift very far until it clears, although it may take some time.

It is not wise to try to paddle through fog, it is wisest to wait until it clears to resume paddling.

Not quite correct.
Radiation Fog occurs from the cooling of the land and can be dispersed with sun and/or a breeze. Advection fog occurs usually with a breeze when warm air passes over a cold surface (usually water). This can usually only be dispersed through a change in direction from the wind.

So theoretically you can go a long way in fog, you just may not be going in the direction that you think you are.

Not quite correct.
Radiation Fog occurs from the cooling of the land and can be dispersed with sun and/or a breeze. Advection fog occurs usually with a breeze when warm air passes over a cold surface (usually water). This can usually only be dispersed through a change in direction from the wind.

So theoretically you can go a long way in fog, you just may not be going in the direction that you think you are.

What is this ? Are you going to challenge me on the topic of meteorology as well ?

The point I made is that fog forms in anticyclones where there is stillness and high pressure and / or light airs.

You are implying they form across the board, including depressions, which implies moderate or strong winds right up to gale, storm and hurricane.

Radiation fog occurs in valleys and low lying land.

Advection fog occurs in estuaries, harbours, lakes, and at sea generally.

And this is the end of the discussion about meteorology, otherwise this thread will be completely be steered off topic and I will get the blame as usual.

Just concentrate on the context and not the written word, please, and try to look more deeply into the meanings behind the post instead of taking it at face value to be some sort of a meteorological lesson.

What is this ? Are you going to challenge me on the topic of meteorology as well ?
Not sure what you mean by "as well". This is the first dialog we have had. I know you get a lot of grief, but that was not my intention, I was just clarifying something.

Just concentrate on the context and not the written word, please, and try to look more deeply into the meanings behind the post instead of taking it at face value to be some sort of a meteorological lesson.

Of course.
That is why I got back on topic with my last sentence.