Changing TS2ki to TS8 code

Greedy

I need to change TS2ki strategy code into TS8.2 code. I am not sure about the differences but maybe anyone knows the easy way to change ELS to ELD code, maybe there is a software that can help, or some sort of online tool?

thx

Last edited:
I need to change TS2ki strategy code into TS8.2 code. I am not sure about the differences but maybe anyone knows the easy way to change ELS to ELD code, maybe there is a software that can help, or some sort of online tool?

thx

Some changes I have come across from TS2k to TS >:

exitlong ----> sell next bar

exitshort ----> buy to cover

for my purposes the above were enough to manually convert my simple pattern codes

Alex

Thank you Alex

I don't think its all as easy as that, perhaps there are more changes to that needed to convert a more complex code?

Thank you Alex

I don't think its all as easy as that, perhaps there are more changes to that needed to convert a more complex code?

You may be right. But for my own purposes that was all I needed back then. I use very simple code for my trading and these conversions worked fine. Maybe for more complicated code you need more changes to be applied.

Alex

The conversion for most all things is fairly easy. If you happen to run into any issues with some aspects of the conversion then feel free to contact me and I will attempt to help