CFT Financials Training Programme

wac887

Hey, my name is Andrew and I am an American who will be traveling to spend some time in London this summer. I would like to find employment but have come across the CFT Financials Training Programme. I have always been interested in this type of thing but was wondering if anyone had a review or experience in the programme. The cost is a bit high so I wanted to get some feedback before I make the commitment.

Thanks!

Hey, my name is Andrew and I am an American who will be traveling to spend some time in London this summer. I would like to find employment but have come across the CFT Financials Training Programme. I have always been interested in this type of thing but was wondering if anyone had a review or experience in the programme. The cost is a bit high so I wanted to get some feedback before I make the commitment.

Thanks!

There are dozens of schemes like this in London. Some are outright scams, others will give you training but the problem is that the training is highly unlikely to make you successful. They make money from your trading fees, yes they say they may offer you a job if youre good enough but really all they are interested in is your money. Stay well clear of all of them.

Here's one that appeared overnight and then disappeared just as quickly once they had collected some fees. The industry is full of people like this.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/looking-hire/109246-gtex-global.html