CFD Advisory Service - Can anyone recommend

mspringham

Are there any CFD advisory services and particular brokers that can be recommended by anyone out there through positive experiences over a long period of time. I am looking to instruct 1 or 2 with some funds from my SIPP however am put off by all of the negative stories. There must be some good out there????

cfd advisory service

Are there any CFD advisory services and particular brokers that can be recommended by anyone out there through positive experiences over a long period of time. I am looking to instruct 1 or 2 with some funds from my SIPP however am put off by all of the negative stories. There must be some good out there????

Am wondering if you ever found anyone with a positive experience over the long term.
All my enquires have led to hard luck stories.
Even expert advisors seem unable to overcome the odds against success, especially when their commissions are factored in.

Commissions will be the killer for the client but a nice bonus for the broker.

And that's possibly why so few managed accounts make money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a broker with 1.5/5 stars on FPA. I suggest trying the hypothesized broker out for yourself--getting some direct experience--and not basing your opinions on the reviews. Reviews have a tendency to be misleading, particularly when you're working in the shade ;)