Censorship Thread

yeh GJ's right. If Wasp and whoever else did really steal from people then why don't they just batter him and move on. It's getting really old really fast and if it is all true then no-one is getting any money back.
Timsk should be busy trying to find a way to fix/re-organise the site. Liggy Mac should be recoined Lightening Ahmedinejad and rule over all moderation while Sharky just continues to dream up new schemes that the intelligent amongst us will carry on ignoring.
moneyman.jpg

And we can all go back to discussing how strangely the markets are behaving and teaching me where I'm going wrong in technical analysis, how I overcomplicate things, things I should be considering etc.. etc..

Also, you city bulls people... if you don't like T2W why is it being discussed so much?

Because this is "the Zoo". We're the Lions and they're the Zebras and we both know how that one works out.

Perhaps all the lions, zebras, monkeys and wasps should all get together for xmas in two month's time! How cosy would that be...

Do NOT resign, timsk. It is NOT YOUR fault that jodh posts on another site discussing t2w and I imagine you were as surprised as many others to hear of that.
Richard

To be honest being a ass. comm manager in here shouldn't be preventing him(jodh) to joining any other forum he wants. Problem arises when he says to members here ''take your evidence to the police or to your granny ''** then goes to the citybulls and discussing same issue there. If he needed to justify his action he should have gone to his granny instead .

**if anyone has the screen shot please post the exact Quote.

In any case this is all a bit stupid because iirc jodh was only community manager while Nika was on paternity leave. Also he was sticking up for t2w (kinda). And most amusingly maltesebull (pualop on t2w) was trying to make the epic thread be reinstated so I could be sued, or something... Wish citybulls had got their way

You want to be sued?

I don't really care if I'm sued. Actually I would find it quite good fun.

I would care if I was sued and they won, of course. But I don't see any legit grounds for suing me (I see legit grounds for a counter suit if they did sue me but no reason to post that in public forum). I've stuck to relatively sane stuff, i.e. posting relevant facts (albeit in a lulzy manner). Not completely pointless things like posting wasp's address.

In any case this is all a bit stupid because iirc jodh was only community manager while Nika was on paternity leave.

Oh right, so that makes it OK then. You can slice it any way you like but jodh was the forums community manager, and he posted at city bulls, whist simultaneously erasing posts and threads at T2W.

At the very least that makes jodh a hypocrite. If this was done with the backing of T2W management they're hypocrites too. If this was done without their knowledge, then at best theyre incompetant and iresponsible and deserve to endure the damage of the fallout that this has resuted in.

Whilst it may be convinient to set up jodh as a sacrificial lamb it doesnt really wash, its pretty cowardly leadership, and the question that needs to be asked is whose head's going to offered up next time ?