Censorship Thread

I think I am becoming mildly dyslexic Nic.

I read your post for some reason as "Unfortunately I have to dismount and leave it at that"

Freudian slip?

Indeed, but I think it's appropriate. Those who need to now have the truth, or an approximation of it, and that's all that really matters. Much more than any lulz.

Indeed, but I think it's appropriate. Those who need to now have the truth, or an approximation of it, and that's all that really matters. Much more than any lulz.

The truth is more elusive than ever. At least at ET people were allowed to talk about it.

Oh well, at least now we know that Sharky doesn't mind having people in his team who are involved with these kind of scams.

The truth is more elusive than ever. At least at ET people were allowed to talk about it.

Oh well, at least now we know that Sharky doesn't mind having people in his team who are involved with these kind of scams.

The most recent email, while not entirely truthful in fact, struck me as completely truthful in emotional sentiment. And I think we can leave it at that.

The most recent email, while not entirely truthful in fact, struck me as completely truthful in emotional sentiment. And I think we can leave it at that.

I would've thought you of all people would be less naive then that...

There are several blatant lies in it, and you know it as well as me. Playing a sorry cry-baby trying to raise some sympathy, doesn't make it more truthful (in any form).

I was hoping people would've at least LEARNED something from all this experience.
But in the end they're still as naive and gullible as they ever were :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I do not believe he blew up in the last six weeks. The statements were altered from the beginning, remember, even before when I made the first email to the pool.

But I can believe that in a confused way there was no malicious intent. Just a bizarre hope that "something would come along" and it would be fine in the end.

Of course nothing excuses the fraud, but I believe he deserves sympathy.

I do not believe he blew up in the last six weeks. The statements were altered from the beginning, remember, even before when I made the first email to the pool.

But I can believe that in a confused way there was no malicious intent. Just a bizarre hope that "something would come along" and it would be fine in the end.

Of course nothing excuses the fraud, but I believe he deserves sympathy.

The statements were forged, WAY beyond the account numbers. The Dukascopy statements come from nothing but a demo account. And indeed, as you say, they were altered from the start. If that doesn't show "intent" I don't know what will. Perhaps the fact he used those exact same statements to ask other people to invest 500k? :-0

Whatever "I feel sorry"-story is going to surface these days, is just bullcrap.
Trying to cover up lies with more lies doesn't get the sympathy vote from me.

If you feel sympathy, you're probably letting emotions get in the way of your trading :p
(Send him a box of chocolates for X-mas.)

"I'm sorry" doesn't cut it with me,either. He's sorry, alright. Sorry that he got caught. I don't feel sorry for anyone, really. They were all out for an easy profit and miscalculated in their choice of manager.

Time to move on, lads. It's water under the bridge.

I got a message asking why I am not posting anything lulzy.

Well, ok, just once.

Attachments

• projections.png
    projections.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 197
Do you think Wasp would do well in the 'Dragons Den'? I can imagine him unveiling that chart...
No, irrespective of whether or not Wasp is an ace trader or a con man (he could be either for all I know,) the Dragons wouldn't invest in any traders. Even if Paul Tudor Jones, Richard Dennis and Larry Williams pitched to them - they wouldn't invest. I say this because there was a pro' poker player who appeared on the programme and pitched to them unsuccessfully, even though he offered to guarantee their investment so that they would get their capital back, even if they didn't make any money. Zero risk with a large upside gain - and they still turned him down. I forget who said it but, in the case of the Dragons, this quote sums up their position perfectly: 'the gambling known as business takes a dim view of the business known as gambling' - or words to that effect.
Tim.

No, irrespective of whether or not Wasp is an ace trader or a con man (he could be either for all I know,) the Dragons wouldn't invest in any traders. Even if Paul Tudor Jones, Richard Dennis and Larry Williams pitched to them - they wouldn't invest. I say this because there was a pro' poker player who appeared on the programme and pitched to them unsuccessfully, even though he offered to guarantee their investment so that they would get their capital back, even if they didn't make any money. Zero risk with a large upside gain - and they still turned him down. I forget who said it but, in the case of the Dragons, this quote sums up their position perfectly: 'the gambling known as business takes a dim view of the business known as gambling' - or words to that effect.
Tim.

Tim,

That is a great quote, i'm going to use it in my signature.