CC's New Broker Account

Trades and progress

Hey folks been a while since I made a post but just checking in today to see where my trades went and thought I'd post the account snap shot

Trade open are:
GBP/JPY : Short @ 14.8-- is up 400 pips
USD/CAD : short @ 1.30 is up 200+ pips

and the list goes on! have a look

My current pairs to alert you about are

GBP/CHF : long @ or near 150 is possibly try one at this 160 level
EUR/CHF & CAD/CHF are both longs
Cable is shaping up to be a good long near the 135 handle
EUR/USD is another long shaping up

Attachments

• account update Mar. 10 10.35.jpg
    account update Mar. 10 10.35.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 193
I use two screens

c_c405

How many screens do you use, are you at them all day

Karl

I use a two screen layout - no I'm not at them all day

That didn't work for me as the minute and tick charts even the 5min chart drove me crazy

I pop in when I have time to check up on which one lost and which ones won - sometimes I go away for a few days and come back to see this

Attachments

• account update Mar. 10 10.35.jpg
    account update Mar. 10 10.35.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 192
GBP/JPY Short is up 700 pips

WEll here is another snap shot of my weekly trades

Still haven't closed some of them

28,000$ profits on these 11 trades.

USD/CAD is still flirting with the resistance zone of 1.30 and may make another try to break above but I think it will not break - one can never be to sure in the forex

11 trades
10 winners
1 break even

Have a look and I hope some of you are catching some of these pips too -

Attachments

• Account Update Mar. 11 21.06.jpg
    Account Update Mar. 11 21.06.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 193
Short running out of steam? maybe - we'll see soon

hi folks

The yen shorts are starting to run out of steam and may be the beginning of a wave 3 in what I think may be a 5 wave uptrend - of course I can't be sure and no one can but I'm will to take these profits (and other profits from various accounts) and risk some longs based on what i think is USD weakness just around the proverbial corner

here a snap shot

Long against the frank and I have locked in some profits - it took several weeks for my EUR/CHF long to shape up so keep in mind and look at these dates in the trades these are not day trades - I hope you can see why I don't scalp as a regular trading style - as I often came out as a zero sum gain - also hope some readers can see that 25 pip stops get eaten ALIVE! 200 pip stops are in order in today's market condition

Happy pip hunting

Attachments

• Account Update 47K 30 k locked in Mar. 12 21.27.jpg
    Account Update 47K 30 k locked in Mar. 12 21.27.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 212
Profits Booked 3 trades left open stops raised & lowered

Took Profits today and closes 8 trades totaling about 30000$

trades left open are :

EUR/CHF : up 450+ pips 2 lots
USD/JPY : Short is up 40 pips 2 lots
AUD/USD Long is up 150 pips

Adjusted my stops on EUR/CHF & AUD/USD for profit takes

I haven't adjusted my stop on the USD/JPY it is still set to 200 pips above my entry on this trade. The reason why is that I'm going to use this short as a level indicator for the yen since USD/JPY is always a bit flatter than the other yen pairs, A good indicator for the yen in the markets is USD/JPY

Here is the new account update pic with profits taken

Now... Go catch some pips!

Cheers

Attachments

• Account Update Profits Booked Mar. 13 08.43.jpg
    Account Update Profits Booked Mar. 13 08.43.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 208

trades left open are :

I haven't adjusted my stop on the USD/JPY it is still set to 200 pips above my entry on this trade. The reason why is that I'm going to use this short as a level indicator for the yen since USD/JPY is always a bit flatter than the other yen pairs, A good indicator for the yen in the markets is USD/JPY

Cheers

Loving it CC

I told you to show us the money, you are definatley do that

A jolly good show old bean..

Karl

:clap:

trades left open are :

Cheers

C_C whats your plans

Are and when are you withdrawing, or are you going to leave a lump in and increase lot size

Karl

Trade it up karl!

C_C whats your plans

Are and when are you withdrawing, or are you going to leave a lump in and increase lot size

Karl

100k is the next withdraw level (y)
I have several accounts - this is the newest one -

Lot sizes are not really a part of my strategies Karl - I trade the same for all lot sizes - (I never trade microlots though) If I'm confident about price action I will bump up the lot size but if I'm not too sure or if the price level is too mid range I will only trade 1 unit. I also don't trade for home runs but they do happen. Sometimes I will trade 4 lots or more it just depends on risk assessment.

Snap Shot & Update

Here is the trade list for today folks

I have closed a few to take some profits and lost a 200 pip stop to the EUR/JPY - OUCH!

That's ok

My USD/JPY short is finally shaping up thanks to the move today from the FOMC Rate decision

Cheers

Attachments

• Account Update-Trades Open Mar. 18 08.39.jpg
    Account Update-Trades Open Mar. 18 08.39.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 200
Friday's Trades Profits & Losses

Here is the snap shot this week folks

Closed a few and took some profits

Opened a few and taking a few losses - such is the way of the forex - I Love it! What Recession!???? I refuse to participate!

A couple entries were a bit early resulting in a few trades underwater - my stops are set and I'll take whatever hits me

Have a good weekend

USD/CHF is a good long if 1.11 support holds you may want to go long with a 100-200 pip stop
USD/JPY is long if support holds I'm long in this area / price zone timing is good to keep on your mind don't go long at 96 if you can get in earlier

I'm a bit short on EUR/USD and GBP/USD considering the last week of upward movement I have entered shorts on these two pairs which are currently up 200 each - They are opened on a different account so not included in this snap shot

I'm also long on GBP/CHF @ 1.6223 and it's up about 60 pips as of this writing

Cheers!!!

Attachments

• Account UpdateMar. 20 11.42.jpg
    Account UpdateMar. 20 11.42.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 206
Anyone following?

I'm ahort on AUD/USD and NZD/USD given the recent moves up to the range highs I took the 200 pip risk each

Is anyone out there benefiting from my advice? If you are GOOD

If not tell me so I can help ya if needed!
Again Cheers!

Yes, your trading is a style I aspire to.

I think there's quite a few of us around who are trading off price action and interested in swing / position trading.

Great to see someone trading size, aswell.

Cheers,
Joey

EUR/JPY : Short Entered @ 131.646

I'm entering a short on the EUR/JPY Pair - My stop is set 200 pips above

Taking a look at this pair I'm entering a short given that it's right at resistance at this price level. I'm going to risk these pips based on the thought that this resistance may hold. Forex can surprise sometimes and always expect the unexpected. If this level breaks and moves up I will look to go long and modify my strategy - Adaptation is always a must

For now I'm short on this pair until the market tells me different

GBP/JPY is nearing the top of it's trading channel and the main question we need to ask it will it break or hold - THAT is something no one person or automated bot can tell. I'm looking for a recovery pull back for USD/JPY as I missed my long at the 94 level :-( oh well such is forex

GBP/CHF I'm long on at these lower prices but it would carry 1000 pips to the downside should this area break and GBP tumbles - will be watching other CHF paiurs to get an idea - USD/CHF is another long I'm interested in simply because of it's recent fall though it is not near support yet I will take a trade on the long side should I see any kind of bounce

Here are the pics

Cheers!

Stops hit
My AUD/USD stop taken NZD/USD is under water and may get eaten as well

Attachments

• Account Update Mar. 22 23.42.jpg
    Account Update Mar. 22 23.42.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 165
  • EUR-JPY Short 131.646 Mar. 22 23.52.jpg
    EUR-JPY Short 131.646 Mar. 22 23.52.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Is anyone out there benefiting from my advice?
If not tell me so I can help ya if needed!

1. What is your strategy? Are you following a system? Are you using indicators?
2. Who is your broker?

Thanks.

GBP/JPY: Short Entered 140.119

The GBP/JPY Pair has been a nice couple of longs for me so I'm eager to catch a nice swing down - I entered a short and I will risk 200 pips - If this pair breaks above this price a longer term uptrend may be case. Until that happens I'm more short than long in this price zone

overall I'm long against the Yen and have been seen GBP/JPY printed the 118's ;-)

Will post if/when I do

Have Closed the GBP/CAD long trade and the CAD/CHF Short

Attachments

• account update trades closed Mar. 23 00.17.jpg
    account update trades closed Mar. 23 00.17.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 144
  • GBP-JPY Short 140.23 Mar. 23 00.12.jpg
    GBP-JPY Short 140.23 Mar. 23 00.12.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 144
Stop The Bleeding!

OUCH! That hurts!

OK Folks I got some stops taken from the EUR/JPY & GBP/JPY pairs - Shorts are taking back some of those pips I earned :mad: oh well I can spare a few more I think :)

AUD - EUR - GBP / JPY pairs were shorted 200 pips ago - and those stops were hit totaling about 8000 in losses GBP/USD short stop was hit also for 2000 all in all yesterdays gains were about -$10000 bucks OUCH!

That's the way it goes in the forex expect the unexpected

Here is the account shot

my GBP/CHF long is shaping up well and my GBP/NZD & GBP/AUD longs are also looking good both up about 200 pips as of this writing

Cheers!

Attachments

• CC Account Update Mar. 24 07.35.jpg
    CC Account Update Mar. 24 07.35.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 160
1. What is your strategy? Are you following a system? Are you using indicators?
2. Who is your broker?

Thanks.

Hi pipstar, if your looking for a top online fx broker, let me know because i use a professional platform that is the best in the market, i have two ex work colleagues who work there i can put you in touch with, let me know

chris