Casual Trader's Journal

Thanks guys.
I know the loss is not really so bad.............. in my more risky days, I would have immediately hopped right back in and would have done really good - this time. But I have learned to just walk the heck away and actually live the old market axiom: "Better to be out of the market wishing you were in, than be in the market wishing you were out".

I was really more irritated because of how the loss happened than the amount of the loss.

It's all good now and time to watch for that high probability entry again.

I did throw in a a few small short limit orders that hit before I left for work this morning and so far they are working good.

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that I am still alive.

I have not traded real money since my last post.

In fact, since my last post, I have gone back to Sim Trading and even lost HUGE there!!

In my past, I would have "revenge traded" - and I am fully aware of those consequences and have thus determined it better to simply stop trading completely.

I will resume posting my trades when I resume trading real money - which means that once my confidence and sim trading whittle my trades into no more losses!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that I am still alive.

I have not traded real money since my last post.

In fact, since my last post, I have gone back to Sim Trading and even lost HUGE there!!

In my past, I would have "revenge traded" - and I am fully aware of those consequences and have thus determined it better to simply stop trading completely.

I will resume posting my trades when I resume trading real money - which means that once my confidence and sim trading whittle my trades into no more losses!

Trading is a Journey and we all have to find our own path.

Good Luck
JD