Career change

Make no mistake you do not choose Futex. So it makes me smile when uninformed or low quality candidates discuss whether our deals are worth taking when the likelihood is that have almost no chance of being offered a position anyway.

What makes me laugh is how Futex turned me down after a first round "assessment" but I could out trade over 90% of their team and would be willing to prove it.

Chester if you're that good? Why do you want to trade for Futex, why not just go it alone?

Good luck to you!! What you trading? You doing it from home or you renting a desk?

What makes me laugh is how Futex turned me down after a first round "assessment" but I could out trade over 90% of their team and would be willing to prove it.

Congratulations Chester, sorry you slipped through the net: this will put you in the category of making around the magic 1,000,000 mark, so very very well done you.

As an aside, just because you did not fit the futex profile does not mean you cannot be a good or even great trader. We try to emphasise this to applicants, it just means that you probably are not the kind of personality futex are looking for. No hard feelings and congratulations again.

Futex,

I had a final interview Tuesday but have heard nothing back (despire emailing) should I assume I did not get a place?

Regards

I am sure you will hear from recruitment manager when final decision is made however this is not really the forum to discuss such matters, kind regards and feel free to pm me if you wish

Think you should buy yourself a copy of "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas and have a quiet weekend in.

Pualo,

Not sure if that was directed at me but i've ordered my copy anyway (it all helps)

Thanks

Congratulations Chester, sorry you slipped through the net: this will put you in the category of making around the magic 1,000,000 mark, so very very well done you.

As an aside, just because you did not fit the futex profile does not mean you cannot be a good or even great trader. We try to emphasise this to applicants, it just means that you probably are not the kind of personality futex are looking for. No hard feelings and congratulations again.

May i ask what kind of personality FUTEX is looking for ??? i am thinking to apply and it seems you are very professional !!

I just want to fit in.

Attachments

• 2279877_l.jpg
    2279877_l.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 206