Career Advice

it's actually not impossible, you just have to have a few core things, the first one being some form of skill, the second being an audited track record and the third being a soph. investor or group of soph. investors willing to back you.

with out the first two you cannot have the third.
and you clearly don't have number one, so you will struggle.

it's actually not impossible, you just have to have a few core things, the first one being some form of skill, the second being an audited track record and the third being a soph. investor or group of soph. investors willing to back you.

with out the first two you cannot have the third.
and you clearly don't have number one, so you will struggle.

When you were a child, did people beat you? I cannot believe that you actually have energy to come and write sh!t about people. How is my existence of any concern to you?

As to your comments, it is extremely expensive. Cheaper to do it elsewhere. Secondly, you need to be a part of every financial advisors book of funds they want to push. If a financial advisor has the choice between pushing say Vanguard, or a small fund run by lets say someone with your amazing skills, or mine, I wonder who they will choose. No the business here is impossible. And in either case, I am interested in working and gaining experience for several reasons, first to gain skill (despite what you may think, I know there are things I need to learn and keep learning, maybe to become as great as you claim to be), secondly to see if I am interested in continuing in this business later on. If such greats as Richard Dennis struggled, I am no so sure I am up for it. As for the last two you are grossly mistaken.

My suggestion to you Largesse, mind your business. I wish you no harm, and I am baffled as to why you wish me bad luck. You don't know me, and never will.