Best Thread Capital Spreads

black swan

if any friend of mine says they want to spread bet i try to persuade them otherwise. they might be successful.... but if they lost money..... possible end of friendship.

simon

steve

my dealers forgot to do the rollover on friday... so it was done on monday..anyone who closed out on Monday before 07.30 was not charged. We also have a safety feature which prevents double charging by dealers (i.e one doing the rollover charges, just after the other in the evening) this had the effect of stopping any charges for positions opened on Monday after 07.30.

By happy coincidence you closed your Friday position before 07.30 on Monday and then opened a new position after 07.30. result ..no charges.

we checked for any accounts that we would have owed money to (aus/jpy that kind of thing) but anyone who should have been charged we just let off.

Simon

steve

my dealers forgot to do the rollover on friday... so it was done on monday..anyone who closed out on Monday before 07.30 was not charged. We also have a safety feature which prevents double charging by dealers (i.e one doing the rollover charges, just after the other in the evening) this had the effect of stopping any charges for positions opened on Monday after 07.30.

By happy coincidence you closed your Friday position before 07.30 on Monday and then opened a new position after 07.30. result ..no charges.

we checked for any accounts that we would have owed money to (aus/jpy that kind of thing) but anyone who should have been charged we just let off.

Simon

Presumably simon you have fired the dealers who 'forgot' - bit worrying when forgetful people handling my money !!!:?:

2115 on a friday after a long week..!!

claudia

we never 'handle' our clients money .. as opposed to some SB companies every single penny of our clients funds is always held in segregated accounts. we always use LCG funds to finance our hedge positions.

simon

steve

Simon

Good to see an honest explanation of what happened. I don't think you'd be much good in politics!

I have problem with adobe flash player i have version 10,0,22,87 and IE 7.0.6001.18000, yesterday after MS update. it begins.
on page CS it is written :
Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash

on the bottom of the page the advert baner flash works , but this with prices indicatives not.

Last edited:
alf25

call our Customer Services team 0207 456 7020 and they will try to help

simon

somethink will by with MS update, firefox is ok , also cient of IG have same problem as i read here on T2W.

in firefox is version of flash 9,0,124,0 installed

Last edited:
Question for Simon - Dealingdesk

Simon,

I notice that Dealingdesk is part of LCG and that previously in this thread you have said that the platform is a faster than CS's. Is it possible to transfer a CS account across to Dealingdesk?

Ozzie

If you're trading indices it is definitely worth it. However, I did some comparison on some bank shares, and CS have a better spread on these.

hey simon i noticed since the upgrade the charts don't remember next day the lines drawn on them the day before no matter how many times i click the save button.

oiltanker

obviously it has been 'quantatively eased' out by 'functionality scope creep' causing a 'bilateral disfunction' of the 'delivery spectrum'.

i will forward the problem straight away

Simon