Best Thread Capital Spreads

Why do my stops keep getting hit when the true market is light years away ?

Ah, just ignore it.

Ignore it.

Attachments

• simondenham.jpg
    simondenham.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 134
Already cleared my CASH mate but still unhappy about the very poor attitude towards customers.

If they could guarantee a platform that worked as well as that of IG, if they could teach their telephone support staff some basic manners, if they could stop blaming customers for their own shortcomings, if they could stop telling people to clear their f**king cache..........if all of these were achieved and current spreads and margin requirements were maintained at current levels, I would be back like a shot.

Howzabout it Simon or is it better ignored ?

Hey gle101, do you work for their Swedish branch or what ? By the way my son is currently studying in Sweden for 6 months. He is really loving it there....in Lund.

Already cleared my CASH mate but still unhappy about the very poor attitude towards customers.

If they could guarantee a platform that worked as well as that of IG, if they could teach their telephone support staff some basic manners, if they could stop blaming customers for their own shortcomings, if they could stop telling people to clear their f**king cache..........if all of these were achieved and current spreads and margin requirements were maintained at current levels, I would be back like a shot.

Howzabout it Simon or is it better ignored ?

Hey gle101, do you work for their Swedish branch or what ? By the way my son is currently studying in Sweden for 6 months. He is really loving it there....in Lund.
Yes Lund is a very nice town, I have been there a couple of times. No I don't have any connection with CS or any of their white label outfits, other than being a trader. I understand your frustration but you have a responsibility to get out in time if you think the service is not acceptable.

Simon - I think it would be better IF you can tell us of the Progress and update By your Techies etc and WHEN do you envisage to have the Platform running at warp speed ( minor Gliches excepted).

I for one have never had bad mannered speech from anyone at CS in all these years ( appox 8-9yrs) on whenever I have rung them - LOL on the otherhand Barstewards at CMC are a different Ball game of rottweilers

rgds
Zarif

Simon - I think it would be better IF you can tell us of the Progress and update By your Techies etc and WHEN do you envisage to have the Platform running at warp speed ( minor Gliches excepted).

rgds
Zarif
Yes I agree, give proper information instead of making excuses for bad service.

Gotta say, in 3 years of trading with Capital, I have never had any of the above problems. Maybe thats because I'm not a cheap scalper trying to spreadbet..

This thread seems to have tured into a party for the cry babies. I for one applaud Simon. This is the only place I know where you can put a question to a director/ceo of such a firm and get an honest, human answer. Try talking to the head of CMC, IG or CIty Index about your issues and see if you get a response.!

Gotta say, in 3 years of trading with Capital, I have never had any of the above problems. Maybe thats because I'm not a cheap scalper trying to spreadbet..

This thread seems to have tured into a party for the cry babies. I for one applaud Simon. This is the only place I know where you can put a question to a director/ceo of such a firm and get an honest, human answer. Try talking to the head of CMC, IG or CIty Index about your issues and see if you get a response.!
This thread is very important for CS, both from the point of view of support and attracting new clients. If some traders feels that CS is giving bad service, I see nothing wrong in them pointing it out. This is, of course, as long as appropriate language is used, and the discussion is fairly balanced. I agree, having a SB representative answering questions on this thread, is laudable. This is so, even if many questions are side stepped, and answers coloured, at times.

I do not post on the forum very often at all but I feel I should in this instance. Too often, people are quick to complain and grumble. Simon should be commended for the way he responds on the forum. I have been spreadbetting with CS for some time. Now and again there are technical problems but not that often and any time I have had to telephone, I have always been treated with courtesy and my queries dealt with to my satisfaction. As someone else pointed out, Simon is the only CEO who comes on here and gives answers. If you are one of the dissatisfied, then you have the option to vote with your feet.

If Simon could satisfy my concerns regarding the points raised in post #4929 above, then I would be happy to be a cheap scalper or even be an utterly decent chap like ffsear and hold overnight positions, with Capital Spreads.