Best Thread Capital Spreads

Oh Man! Talk about half empty glass!Full of cobwebs more like...
Happy Xmas to everyone, and that includes you.
About empty glasses - try a couple of them full of Port, you might see life somewhat rosier, who knows...

Eduardo. :D

I decided not give any presents. There is no way I am going to carry x-mas shopping around, ffs. The amusing thing is I am decidedly more cheerful about life than you would expect.

If you ask me the people going on about christmas cheer and all that **** probably aren't happy enough the rest of the time, poor sad people. Wage slaves attached to wives they hardly even get on with any more. I'm perfectly happy all the ****ing time thanks very much and resent the fact I have to go and blow money on bull**** no one wants and waste lots of time making small talk with family... honestly wtf?

On the bright side is I have bought a remote control helicopter 'for my dad' so should have fun Xmas afternoon, at least until I get it stuck in a tree.

If you ask me the people going on about christmas cheer and all that **** probably aren't happy enough the rest of the time, poor sad people. Wage slaves attached to wives they hardly even get on with any more. I'm perfectly happy all the ****ing time thanks very much and resent the fact I have to go and blow money on bull**** no one wants and waste lots of time making small talk with family... honestly wtf?

On the bright side is I have bought a remote control helicopter 'for my dad' so should have fun Xmas afternoon, at least until I get it stuck in a tree.

Bought one for my brother !

Amen sir!

Why do I get that sinking feeling of being shafted by Capital Spreads. Today, I made 10 trades on the FTSE. And each time my trade was rejected. Then when it does go through the index is moving against me. It's not that my trades are likely to cause any ripple - they vary from £1 to £10 per point. And it isn't as if the index was volatile either. Yesterday was the same.

Has anyone tried Futuresbetting.com?

emess

i have been using them for a few year now, but to point out they only offer spreadbetting on the actual ftse future, so the minimum bet is £10 per point move (1 lot).
But i recomend them, so much better than all others out there.

Did anyone notice that Capital Spreads appears to have closed shop at non farm payrolls news for about 10 minutes. All trades were rejected even on some pairs that were barely moving.
No doubt that we will hear the excuse of 'high volumes of trades during news time' :)

yes it was

gbp/usd shot up to 1.535 which i had been waiting for and it wouldnt let me close out

gbp/usd is now at 1.5223

yours

mad of congleton

have just had a reply back from cap spreads re problem following the nfp announcement

they say they did not have a problem and if it happens again phone them
however by the time you have phoned its too late it had dropped 100pips

have just had a reply back from cap spreads re problem following the nfp announcement
they say they did not have a problem and if it happens again phone them
however by the time you have phoned its too late it had dropped 100pips

Of course they will tell you that there were no problems. Did you really expect them to
tell you that they shut trading down for nearly 15 minutes at non farm payroll news time?

Of course they will tell you that there were no problems. Did you really expect them to
tell you that they shut trading down for nearly 15 minutes at non farm payroll news time?
i suppose not but not very good really is it?

have a good weekend

i,m off to drown my sorrows

goodnight

capital spreads are ok i use them myself quick execution 1 point spread on the ftse 100 4 on the dow
never had any problems yet with them

Did anyone notice that Capital Spreads appears to have closed shop at non farm payrolls news for about 10 minutes. All trades were rejected even on some pairs that were barely moving.
No doubt that we will hear the excuse of 'high volumes of trades during news time' :)

They r funny