Best Thread Capital Spreads

gle-nobody is suggesting foul play, i'm merely saying some people live in a fantasy world. "iwant it all and i want it now" seems to pervade these SB guys. jesus if the market moves agaionst me and i'm out i still have to call my broker and if i give him an order i may still miss the price. that's the market. get over it.

as for scalping SB's-you get what you deserve. there's no such thing as free money-you're legging over somebody-if it was me i'd probably send round a bloke with a large hammer and a map of your knees.

But i dont think scalping is a free money , it is very difficult and the market will take care of anyone try to make money scalping , the SB firm who is the one who wants free money , so they give profitable scalpers delayed fills online by 30-60 seconds this is stupid this is not the market , but as the guys pointed earlier if u want to scalp go DMA forget SB ....

no-the SB firm make a market and take the spread. a scalper on SB is trying to leg the bookie over.

no-the SB firm make a market and take the spread. a scalper on SB is trying to leg the bookie over.
they started like this but when they find someone scalping profitably they put him in a delayed execution , if u quote the market and u make money from the spread then fill my trades , u quote the market then expect some traders to make money from u and move on this is bussiness . The problem here is not about latency traders , these latency problems r very rare , but the sb firm put all profiable traders on delayed fills using traders who take advantage of latency prices as an excuse ...

gle-nobody is suggesting foul play, i'm merely saying some people live in a fantasy world. "iwant it all and i want it now" seems to pervade these SB guys. jesus if the market moves agaionst me and i'm out i still have to call my broker and if i give him an order i may still miss the price. that's the market. get over it.

as for scalping SB's-you get what you deserve. there's no such thing as free money-you're legging over somebody-if it was me i'd probably send round a bloke with a large hammer and a map of your knees.

:cool:

Answer this question truthful, is discrimination and flagging a client ok as a tool by the SB for restricting a certain trading style? Scalping is a well defined trading method for trading the markets (still valid for SB), extremely difficult to master due to the fact that the spread make up for a large portion (in %) of the profit. Maybe you are using the same interpretation of this term as Simon?:)

Last edited:
scalping in these terms is trading any price delays.

as i said earlier-if you don't like it, trade elsewhere, or pay tax. then you can't blame anybody.

scalping in these terms is trading any price delays.

as i said earlier-if you don't like it, trade elsewhere, or pay tax. then you can't blame anybody.
Then you sure got this trading term wrong, network latency spoking again I guess. No really, go back to my post and answer my question, if not, you are not really interested in having discussion about this matter.

gooseman - sorry you are talking rubbish. If I am trading side by side with another person - they also have the same platform, taking the same trades and there trades are going through no problem but mine are delayed - then I know something is up.

Even when I downsize my trade size - I still get delays. Who do you trade with?

gooseman - sorry you are talking rubbish. If I am trading side by side with another person - they also have the same platform, taking the same trades and there trades are going through no problem but mine are delayed - then I know something is up.

Even when I downsize my trade size - I still get delays. Who do you trade with?

erm...I have no hesitation in saying this but you're either exaggerating/lying (for whatever reasons), or your computer is fooked...have a nice day...:)

erm...I have no hesitation in saying this but you're either exaggerating/lying (for whatever reasons), or your computer is fooked...have a nice day...:)
He could be on referral to a dealer, that could take some extra time. He could switch computer with his friend to se if the problem still persist. Better still, try trading from another computer with a different IP address.