Best Thread Capital Spreads

I logged in to the new platform after several attempts !! my impression is (n)

Anyway , OCO orders facility is active at tradefair .

I agree it's a mess, if this is an improvement they need to try again.. it's the same as the real CS, with the layout unnecessarily confusing.

I can't yet see the point of the new platform but I'm prepared to wait and see...

On the plus side, they offered me a free £100 due to the launch of the new platform! I mailed them to claim it and within a couple of hours it was in my account!!

Truly money for nothing. Thank you CS (well, Tradefair, actually).

I agree it's a mess, if this is an improvement they need to try again.. it's the same as the real CS, with the layout unnecessarily confusing.
Them (Tradefair) being a white label of LCG, they have clearly demanded the OCO facilty to be active. Who is in the driving seat here, I just wonder as CS do not have the OCO facility active. I find it really satisfactory that Betfair put some pressure on LCG. Hopefully, Betfair will demand the increasing numbers of trade rejections to be stopped as well.

if the underlying is closed then it's not a massive surprise that you can't spread bet on them.....

Everyone

unfortunately the LSE trading platform failed at 08.44 this morning.... as we cannot just 'create' prices in individual shares we therefore had no choice but to close all UK equities (the same thing happened in the Jo'burg markets as well and, for a time the ICE futures exchange).

The LSE platform was not put live again until 16.00 (seven hours of down time) and then failed again at 16.21 ....

No revenue for probably the busiest day of the year ! (nice one Clara)

Wheat

december wheat has now been put to one point spread. When the December contract expires we will probably (if i remember) alter the specification for the next contract to show a decimal place and price it around the bid/offer like a share.

Simon

Wheat

december wheat has now been put to one point spread. When the December contract expires we will probably (if i remember) alter the specification for the next contract to show a decimal place and price it around the bid/offer like a share.

Simon

And that is what I call SUPERIOR customer service.

Complaint goes in and gets resolved immediately, surpassing my expectations. Don't know how active your clients are in Wheat but I am sure one person on a bulletin board asking for it to be lowered didn't make it your highest priority and yet here it is a day or so later slashed from 4 to 1.

I think a 1 point (4 tick spread) is the most competitive spread out there and I will now be actively SB'ing with you and recommending you on.

Thanks again Simon.

Really satisified customer.

Tom

And that is what I call SUPERIOR customer service.

Complaint goes in and gets resolved immediately, surpassing my expectations. Don't know how active your clients are in Wheat but I am sure one person on a bulletin board asking for it to be lowered didn't make it your highest priority and yet here it is a day or so later slashed from 4 to 1.

I think a 1 point (4 tick spread) is the most competitive spread out there and I will now be actively SB'ing with you and recommending you on.

Thanks again Simon.

Really satisified customer.

Tom
Yes very good. I wish Simon would carry out my wishes in the same manner, ha ha!

fairy godmother can only do a couple of things a day

(you might have noticed the evening out of hours on the FTSE is now at 2 points as well)

we are looking at spreads across the board.

Simon

(you might have noticed the evening out of hours on the FTSE is now at 2 points as well)

Simon
Very good Simon. I do think you need a reminder from time to time.

Any update on the OCO? I get S&R's allot and this was so helpful.

And a suggestion, can "margin required for this trade" be added to the order ticket so one knows how much the trade is going to cost before pressing the confirm button?

Note: re-post

Simon

And a 2pt Dow spread would bring CS into line with two of the opposition!

Simon

Yes a 2 point Dow Spread !!! That would certainly set you apart from the opposition. World Spreads (by all accounts CRAP) and GFT very high margin requirements !!