Capital spreads beware!!!!!

Petelox

Market sheets indicate that they are open overnight trading from 2130 - 2230 and the 2300 onwards, however this is not reliable, last night they kept the market closed from 2115, hence I was stuck in a position.

Their reply was oh yes sir we were supposed to be open but unfortunately this was not the case but er well tough.

I won't be missing a 2115 close again, nice guys just a little unreliable which can be very costly.

Market sheets indicate that they are open overnight trading from 2130 - 2230 and the 2300 onwards, however this is not reliable, last night they kept the market closed from 2115, hence I was stuck in a position.

Their reply was oh yes sir we were supposed to be open but unfortunately this was not the case but er well tough.

I won't be missing a 2115 close again, nice guys just a little unreliable which can be very costly.
I understand your problem. But you have to have a backup exit strategy. The SB might have some technical problems at the time for your exit, so you must be able to hedge your position if something goes entirely wrong.