Candlestick webinar TODAY

trendie

Legendary member
Hope this is ok to post.

Get stuff from Bill Poulos (which I dont buy; emails usually binned).
But got an email about a Candlestick webinar from his profitsrun website.

Now, clearly, I am not naive enough to believe it wont at some point turn into a sales pitch, but one of the presenters will be none other than Steve Nison!

So, with the caveat that it is a marketeer website, and you will be asked to buy something ("special offer, discount only if you buy it now"), it might be worth hearing about candlesticks from the man himself.

MODS: hope this ok, as I am showing a link to a salesy website. if its any probs, please delete at your discretion.

part of the email:

Dear Paul,

Don't forget, my webinar with Steve Nison, the "Godfather" of
Candlesticks begins in a few hours. We'll start at 4pm today,
July 15th, Eastern time.

There might still be time to register here:

http://www.nohypestocks.com/Godfather1

If you're not familiar with Steve, he's the person who
introduced candlestick charts to the West, and is acknowledged
internationally as the leading authority on the subject.

Before Steve's work, not one charting program in the Western
world had candlestick charts. Now, almost every package has
them.

if Steve Nison is so knowledgeable about candlesticks, and the various set-ups, and capable of teaching risk/reward, etc, why does he spend so much time teaching and selling DVDs when he should be trading to make a fortune??

Is he a genuine altruist? Or a better teacher than a trader?

if Steve Nison is so knowledgeable about candlesticks, and the various set-ups, and capable of teaching risk/reward, etc, why does he spend so much time teaching and selling DVDs when he should be trading to make a fortune??

Is he a genuine altruist? Or a better teacher than a trader?

The same sales pitch webinar ran on the night of July 29th.

Nison's "mega package" consists of 16 DVDs for a total running time of 16 hours
for a total cost of $1,490.

Loves to teach

I think that people like steve nison just generally love to teach...like boillinger who's book I bought who mentions in his book that he teaches because he loves to teach.If i can recommend a book I would recommend steve nison book on candlesticks.I finally got my hands on his book and i'm having a blast ,definelty worth buying.

I'm sorry i missed this ... I've heard of Steve Nison referenced on almost every trading site I've visited.

Most free webinars end with a sales pitch.....but so what, if you can learn or reinforce one thing during that time, it is worth it in my opinion.

Please pass on or private message if you come across any more offers! Much appreciated!

Cheers,
hercules

Nison's offer is still online

I'm sorry i missed this ... I've heard of Steve Nison referenced on almost every trading site I've visited.

Most free webinars end with a sales pitch.....but so what, if you can learn or reinforce one thing during that time, it is worth it in my opinion.

Please pass on or private message if you come across any more offers! Much appreciated!

Cheers,
hercules

Here is a link that will take you to recording of the webinar. it is 88 minutes long

Steve Nison Webinar - July 29, 2009

Below is the link for the special offer... be aware... the offer is in stages...starting small and going up in content and in price... just keep clicking through the pages and you will eventaully get to the final stage... which is for the entire package for $1,490.

Steve Nison's New DVD Training Programs