Can T2W be saved?

I don't think that an idiot is someone who is wrong but there are an awful lot who's intention is to trash, or disrupt, a thread. FXtrader, who had the same ridiculous hat as J Lultz was one of those. I suspect that they are one and the same poster. If so, why he bothered to come back. I don't know, because he never said anything constructive. Anyway, he says that he has gone now but I doubt it. We'll be bothered with him again in the future.

No, I really am going. I've actually posted great deal that's been constructive. As well as razzing countless scammers, there's enough from what I've posted (under various names) for a diligent person to progress to being a profitable trader. It would take some searching, but it's all in there (or at the very least I tell people exactly where they need to go to find it). I'm sorry you missed it, but it was there. I have also answered a lot of questions and been genuinely helpful - at times.

I tried to raise serious issues regarding this site but there are few that are willing to listen, for various reasons, and so I must depart.

This will be my last post under any name on this forum, and I would like to make it a good one so I leave with some words of trading wisdom that I have found absolutely indispensable. Trading requires effort, and besides which they sound much better in my native Mexican, so I have left them as they were originally taught to me all those years ago. They might seem strange, but decipher these and you will have the key to trading success. I wish you well hermanos, vaya con Dios!

Words of Trading Wisdom to Reflect Upon

Anda que te coja un burro!

Cago en tu leche.

El burro sabe mas que tu.

Métetelo por el culo. No me jodas!

Cuanto por las nalgas?

Chupas mis huevos, cabron.

And finally, most important of all:

Que te folle un pez.

Adios!

Incidentally and purely IMO, the dichotomy for the site is that it's main content is for 'new' traders. However the user generated content in the forum is predominantly generated by those who know that most of the systems, etc on sale do not work. So whilst the UGC conflicts with the sites main goal, the personality will always be schizophrenic, fractured and ultimately disatisfying.

Eventually the UGC and the main content will align and it will be as a result of experience leaving to find somewhere else to squat.

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-enga...he-usergenerated-content-conundrum-010344.php

No, I really am going. I've actually posted great deal that's been constructive. As well as razzing countless scammers, there's enough from what I've posted (under various names) for a diligent person to progress to being a profitable trader. It would take some searching, but it's all in there (or at the very least I tell people exactly where they need to go to find it). I'm sorry you missed it, but it was there. I have also answered a lot of questions and been genuinely helpful - at times.

I tried to raise serious issues regarding this site but there are few that are willing to listen, for various reasons, and so I must depart.

This will be my last post under any name on this forum, and I would like to make it a good one so I leave with some words of trading wisdom that I have found absolutely indispensable. Trading requires effort, and besides which they sound much better in my native Mexican, so I have left them as they were originally taught to me all those years ago. They might seem strange, but decipher these and you will have the key to trading success. I wish you well hermanos, vaya con Dios!

Words of Trading Wisdom to Reflect Upon

Anda que te coja un burro!

Cago en tu leche.

El burro sabe mas que tu.

Métetelo por el culo. No me jodas!

Cuanto por las nalgas?

Chupas mis huevos, cabron.

Que te folle un pez.

Adios!

I can understand Spanish but a lot can't. If you want to translate it, go ahead. I don't care to.

The fact that you have said all that shows the kind of person that you are. You have no
quality and the fact that you have, already, left and come back proves that you have nowhere else to go, or you would not have returned here.

It does feel to me that there are certain individuals who for whatever reason feel let down by T2W and have then decided that revenge or a vendetta is the appropriate response.

If you don’t like T2W, vote with your feet and go somewhere else. Ah – but no – most of you realise that this site is in fact one of the better ones out there, so you come back and whinge. I see no problem with complaining but it seems to have gone beyond that now.

It’s kinda ironic (and moronic) that the thing people are complaining about – the forums – are the very parts of this website that they are the contributors to. If you complain that there’s nothing useful or interesting here then it’s your fault because you are not contributing the material!

If you complain that there’s nothing useful or interesting here then it’s your fault because you are not contributing the material!

Absolute nonsense. Just look what just happened on the CMC thread !

The chief executive of one of the worlds largest spread betting companies closes his thread precisely due to the decline in standards at t2w, and the fact that t2w cannot exercise any degree of control over its members.

Some of truth seekers posts had merit, and others where pure lulz. The problem is there's noone here who can differentiate.

Today another member who has contributed more of value than almost anyone at t2w announces that he's leaving (jimmy lulz). The response from a bunch of completely ignorant people who cant differentiate between fact and fiction is to rejoice that he's leaving, and to tell him not to return.

Its the environment thats equally at fault here. Provide the right environment and people will contribute. You simply cannot reconsile the commercial objectives of this forum, with the requirement for quality posts. You can have one, but not the other.

The chief executive of one of the worlds largest spread betting companies closes his thread precisely due to the decline in standards at t2w

So the bookie ran away. Is it really so terrible ? I would say that's a good thing and some noobs were saved from losing their money.

Absolute nonsense. Just look what just happened on the CMC thread !

The chief executive of one of the worlds largest spread betting companies closes his thread precisely due to the decline in standards at t2w, and the fact that t2w cannot exercise any degree of control over its members.

Some of truth seekers posts had merit, and others where pure lulz. The problem is there's noone here who can differentiate.

Today another member who has contributed more of value than almost anyone at t2w announces that he's leaving (jimmy lulz). The response from a bunch of completely ignorant people who cant differentiate between fact and fiction is to rejoice that he's leaving, and to tell him not to return.

Its the environment thats equally at fault here. Provide the right environment and people will contribute. You simply cannot reconsile the commercial objectives of this forum, with the requirement for quality posts. You can have one, but not the other.

Hold on, some of you are leaving because of the censorship and now you say T2W can't control it's members. What is it that you want?

This isn't a school classroom. Every forum has it's problems, this is supposed to be a public forum - ifyou want everyone to be vetted and behave you should find a private one somewhere that no doubt charges a subscription.

It does feel to me that there are certain individuals who for whatever reason feel let down by T2W and have then decided that revenge or a vendetta is the appropriate response.

If you don’t like T2W, vote with your feet and go somewhere else. Ah – but no – most of you realise that this site is in fact one of the better ones out there, so you come back and whinge. I see no problem with complaining but it seems to have gone beyond that now.

It’s kinda ironic (and moronic) that the thing people are complaining about – the forums – are the very parts of this website that they are the contributors to. If you complain that there’s nothing useful or interesting here then it’s your fault because you are not contributing the material!

Criticism is fine if it is CONSTRUCTIVE. Meaning, that if a poster doesn't like something perhaps he can suggest an alternative otherwise it is destructive whingeing (lultz?) and contributes nothing to progressing constructive educational debate.:confused:

So the bookie ran away. Is it really so terrible ? I would say that's a good thing and some noobs were saved from losing their money.

But the bookie didnt run away did he.

The bookie still advertises on t2w, and he'll continue to do so as long as t2w agrees to line up lambs to the slaughter for a share of the spoils.

The fact that he ran away (or more likely couldnt be arsed banging his head against the wall arguing with morons any more) will not deter a single person from clicking on those ads.

Thats what noobs do, they lose money. I lost some money when I was a noob, and they paid me back with interest when I had my ducks in a row, and at some point in the future, I'll probably take another big chunk out of them when the time is right.

Peter revealed a huge amount of information in that thread relating to how the SB industry, and cmc in particular functions. He revealed his strengths, weaknesess, and that information is useful. I know a great deal more about them than they know about me, and that gives me an advantage.

By this time tommorrow PC will be posting eleswhere, and probably someplace that has a great deal more traffic than T2W could ever hope to generate. They may actually even provide a better service for their protection money, silencing all disent, and then even more noobs will be slaughtered !

Whatever way you want to look at it, its a bad thing. t2w lost someone who actually knows what the hell he's talking about, no noobs will be "protected", t2w will still line them up for the slaughter, and their competitors will continue to do the same, and Peter will be given a new platform to market his wares without challenge.

If you complain that there’s nothing useful or interesting here then it’s your fault because you are not contributing the material!

Well either that or half of what you contributed got deleted. That of course is another argument entirely, and not one I want to get into again.

I think people need to grow up and take bans like a man. Either never return or accept the rules (I never read these and don't know what they are) and play less rough. There's a limit to how far you can go in every forum. I would say this one isn't too bad as I often like to skate on the limits.

Whatever way you want to look at it, its a bad thing. t2w lost someone who actually knows what the hell he's talking about, no noobs will be "protected", t2w will still line them up for the slaughter, and their competitors will continue to do the same, and Peter will be given a new platform to market his wares without challenge.

Losing money is a better lesson than anything the bookie guy can coach. So it is better that he's gone. I would have trouble believing anything he says anyway. I am all for the forum banning such people making a free pitch. At least with adverts, noobs know what those are even if they are enticed. Having an 'honest' bookie making a pitch here is insidious.

Balls. The problem with t2w is imo the widening divide between members and the staff. This place used to be a bit friendlier. There's no single reason for it and I'm sure each and every person who agrees will have a story to tell.

Some idea's I think would help t2w are:

1 - mods/staff/whoever start perma-banning people who post:
- utter sh*te (e.g. howardcahodas, who a lot members complained about)
- constant flaming

2 - New forum category structure - not going to bother with how I think it should be done as nobody will pay attention

3 - Banning newbs/deleting threads on topics that have already been covered i.e. forcing them to use the (p1ss poor) search function. I only use two other forums besides T2Ws and both implement this successfully and are still probably the most popular pertaining to their respective activities. But neither have a shiny 200k membership tiny on the front page...

@ Hare

Not many people were actually challenging PC on anything of any substance though. It was mostly sh*t flinging nonsense or idiotic ramblings. While I do agree (an ongoing personal experience) that spread bet companies do churn and burn noobs, it's not his business to take care of them or heir expectations any more than it's william hills business to stop gambling or bacardis business to stop drinking.
At the end of the day the SB companies provide a service. Granted, that service probably is probably not right for the vast majority of people that use it but it's their prerogative to do their due diligence. If someone offers me poison I'd be an idiot to take it no?

Now the kind of question I want to ask is that why the hell is T2W selling books written (mostly - sorry John ) by proven charletan instead of something like pitfalls of spread betting or something like that. The site is geared towards beginners, no?

Why not ask for interviews from people who've done their ar5es instead of asking people to put up their hard work for t2w's gain. Would add a bit of balance to the old make millions trading nonsense wouldn't it. It's a very one sided relationship here between members and admin.

Now the kind of question I want to ask is that why the hell is T2W selling books written (mostly - sorry John ) by proven charletan instead of something like pitfalls of spread betting or something like that. The site is geared towards beginners, no?

Why not ask for interviews from people who've done their ar5es instead of asking people to put up their hard work for t2w's gain. Would add a bit of balance to the old make millions trading nonsense wouldn't it. It's a very one sided relationship here between members and admin.

Only Mr Sharky can give you an answer. I suspect that "the charlatans" approached t2w with the book rather than t2w actively seeking them out. The book probably contains the sort of stuff that new traders typically want to read (I dont know cos I have not read it)

I suppose if you where Mr Sharky, and you knew members where buying this sort of stuff from Amazon (regardless of advice from more knowledgable people not to), then you might as well sell them something anyway.

Its just common sense to give people what they think they need.

I'm not sure it makes good sense to warn people against spread betting companies, its kind of biting the hand that feedss. The other issue is that for some people SB's probably represent a reasonable solution, but this is perhaps something you can only learn through experience.

..............Today another member who has contributed more of value than almost anyone at t2w announces that he's leaving (jimmy lulz). The response from a bunch of completely ignorant people who cant differentiate between fact and fiction is to rejoice that he's leaving, and to tell him not to return........

oh yes his "valuable" contributions included this most valuable trading advice as his parting shot:

Go that take you a donkey!

I **** in your milk.

The donkey know more than your.

Put yourself it in the ass. Do not **** with me!

As for the buttocks?

You suck my eggs, cabron.

That you ****ed you a fish.

So I'm not sure who are the "completely ignorant people" - maybe look in your mirror. Anyway, I banned him now for good measure in case he changes his mind.

Its not very fair sensible to judge someones contribution on the basis of one post. Like judging a trading methodology on the results on one trade.

At least I learned a bit of Spanih today