Calling all traders to take part in this survey

There are ten questions, but you don't have to answer all of them.
PM me with any feedback if you want.

I have put this survey on "General Trading Chat" and "T2W Polls". If you think I should have put it somewhere else, do let me know.

Survey for traders

There are ten questions, but you don't have to answer all of them.
PM me with any feedback if you want.

I have put this survey on "General Trading Chat" and "T2W Polls". If you think I should have put it somewhere else, do let me know.

Survey for traders

Who wants to know ? For what purpose is this survey ?

2 posts in and you've already pissed off a significant proportion the serious members here. nice start, good going.

Normally when you ask people to do a survey there's an incentive like an M&S voucher or an entry into a prize draw.

Sorry mate I'm not taking part in your market research so you can spam these boards with yet more bind weed to further clog an already stagnant pond of detritus.

Come on mods get pruning or preferably administer a healthy dose of agent orange on this
parasite.

I reckon this is a fishing expedition to test the potential/viability of a new arcade or brokerage service by undercutting current rates to the bigger traders.

Grant.

Not to be part of some statistics was one reason why I chose trading for a living. And putting out a survey without having the courtesy to explain the the purpose of the research, and without showing appreciation for the time taken to complete it is plain spam. (n)

Tom,

I hope you don't speak like that to air traffic control. They can see further than you.

Grant.