california securities sa

I would very much like to correspond with thistleboon (25 May 2008 message).
CSSA was registered by a lawyer Guevara (Chairman) in about 1997 in Panama. Known to have a small capital of 10,000USD. Had a lawyer Philip T Powers in Chicago (SEC has him before the courts for boiler room-connected activity and more} who organised a loan from a Jersey Island bank to allow CSSA and Pacific Continental Securities Ltd England (Closed and fined) to buy most of Laserlock Inc shares which were sold through boiler room activity (at much larger prices than they were paying for them) in Germany and England (these have since lost their licences). Philip held shares for CSSA (we have seven different addresses for this company in USA & Panama) as 'custodian' and later asked share owners for money for 'safe custody'. Later again CSSA Panama wrote to shareholders asking for 'safe custody' money OR forfeit their shares. Philip's pal Lichtenfeld (directors in the same company) wrote 'independent' analyst reports lauding the value of the shares....talk to me I know more...
Thistleboon, do you wish to exchange information....Jim.....

Forestfan, you will have seen my posts outlining our victim actions. Our group has gathered a lot of information and are making some (slow) progress. Please let us know if you are willing to supply 'bought contract' notes to us in exchange for a report on our progress and activities to date. We will not divulge your identity unless we receive your approval to do so for specified purpose. Jim

Hi Jim
I am more than happy to give whatever information I have to help get something out of this sorry affair.
I assume you need photo copies of paperwork, should I send what I think you need for just one of the companies or do you want it for all of them ?
The latest contact I have been given at ISAS has responded with a 6 to 8 week timeframe to respond to me.

Regards

Bob

Ellio - Nov 4 2009
I hope all the other contributors will read this. We are a substantial group who have
accumulated a huge amount of info re IS Intersecurities/FSW Europe: FSW Securities/
Creston Financial. We know there are many victims who experienced the same problems
in dealing with these choisters. The larger the number of complainants we can assemble
the greater the chance of getting a hearing. So if you wish to join with us in our campaign
please make contact through the Administrator of this Blog.
Cawley has given valuable information - see his post Oct 30 2009.

Hi Jim
I am more than happy to give whatever information I have to help get something out of this sorry affair.
I assume you need photo copies of paperwork, should I send what I think you need for just one of the companies or do you want it for all of them ?
The latest contact I have been given at ISAS has responded with a 6 to 8 week timeframe to respond to me.

Regards

Bob
Thanks Bob, I have been out of state for a while, sorry about my late reply. The starting point is all "bought contract" notes, they give the widest breadth of information, secondly any correspondence that gives names, addresses used and dates of contact.
Jim

Thanks Bob, I have been out of state for a while, sorry about my late reply. The starting point is all "bought contract" notes, they give the widest breadth of information, secondly any correspondence that gives names, addresses used and dates of contact.
Jim

Glad you are back MR C 'cause there are lot of things happening and we hope
HK and SEC will soon be pushing ahead to flush out these choisters and get
the ones that are not already in the bin put there , their assets frozen and
order for disgorgement - that is coughing up their ill gotten gains which we
know they have in dubious foreign banks. So the saga continues !

Bob, can you get back to me, I have moved my information base forward since. What bought contracts do you have?

:?:This is a general appeal for information in relation to some investors who were sadly scammed by IS InterSecurities and related entities.
We are gathering information linking CSSA, PCS, IS InterSecurites, FPI and others. The law, who may have found value in information we supplied, has caught up with a few perpetrators but we need to establish stronger links between the above entities. Can any one supply a 'bought contract' note naming any of the above entities or Pacific Continental Securities, Tresadern & Partners SL, Pricestone Group SL and Anderson McCormack SL. or any company in Spain, Portugal.
Jim

Guys, I was affected by these guys too, do we have recourse to contact the German authorities regulating them at the time, essentially intersecurities sold me 10,000 intelisys shares and unbelievably these are now worth 2.5 to 1 with China Yida, with a value today of $40,000 dollars, yes $40,000 dollars. Is there any way the German authorities as regulators of these people will recognise the fraud? or do we indeed still hold the shares somewhere?

Ellio - My sympathy for your grief . Could you state the names of the 'intermediaries'
'sales agents' scammers you dealt with . I had the misfortune to to be 'sucked in' by IS Intersecurities GmbH/Intersecurities Europe Principal - Iain Richardson (licence revoked by BaFin July '05 - subsequently morphed into FSW Europe GmbH Frankfurt as a Tied Agent of FSW Securities GmbH Berlin - the latter changed name to Creston Financial Group and it filed for Insolvency at Amtsgericht, Charlottenburg Berlin in Sept 2008 MD of Creston was Anthony Peter and main shareholder was Greg Scott Rullo of Info Field Investment Hong Kong.! !)-
My share was Angel Citi with promise of 100 to 300% withen 3 years in writing !
Like all the other Regulation S there were 4/5 changes - split shares and change of name - currently zero value. Enquiries to OTC etc were fruitless.
Meantime re CALIFORNIA SECURITIES - can any contributor recognise the name Javier Calvo - was he connected with CALIFORNIA SECURITIES , PANAMA ?

Last edited by a moderator:
:?:We have been studying California Securities S.A., Chicago, which was the "Custodian" of shares purchased from German IS Intersecurities/FSW Securities. The "Custodian" (agent), attorney Phillip T Powers in Chicago (recently acquitted in a European-connected boiler room scams case, in an Illinois court) says his company (A-Street Capital Inc) has closed down and the records passed to CSSA in Panama, where it now appears CSSA was incorporated. Inquiries made to Panama have not been replied to.
Does anyone know :?:(1) how to determine if the company (President attorney Alfonso Guevara) still exists or :?:(2) has anyone suceeded in getting a response from the company and :?:(3) where are the shares which were bought from the German companies and (4) :?:please respond if you have purchased shares from the German companies mentioned or if from ANYONE which were held, as "Custodian", by CSSA.
Cawley

:?:We have been studying California Securities S.A., Chicago, which was the "Custodian" of shares purchased from German IS Intersecurities/FSW Securities. The "Custodian" (agent), attorney Phillip T Powers in Chicago (recently acquitted in a European-connected boiler room scams case, in an Illinois court) says his company (A-Street Capital Inc) has closed down and the records passed to CSSA in Panama, where it now appears CSSA was incorporated. Inquiries made to Panama have not been replied to.
Does anyone know :?:(1) how to determine if the company (President attorney Alfonso Guevara) still exists or :?:(2) has anyone suceeded in getting a response from the company and :?:(3) where are the shares which were bought from the German companies and (4) :?:please respond if you have purchased shares from the German companies mentioned or if from ANYONE which were held, as "Custodian", by CSSA.
Cawley

It it unbelievable that there are no other responses to this issue where one scammer,
a British citizen, is in jail for laundering over $60m. He was caught exchanging some
of the investors funds for handbags ! In addition another scammer has perjured
himself , or his employer has done so to get him off the hook and took the rap for
the fraud committed by the employee . Ther employee stated that his employer had
nothing to do with the matter. The employer stated that he did not know any of the
parties involved in the scam and had nothing to do with it. So the employer is now
winding down - very like the way their servants or agents in Germany vanished or
filed for insolvency when the **** hit the fan. ! BUT they have created the carnage
and will be haunted until kingdom come.
To answer your question - there has been so much underhand behaviour by the
outfits in Germany & Chicago in concert with another outfit/scammer in Panama
that it will take a little more time to take care of them. Icertainly does not enhance
the reputation or good name of Attorney's (if they ever had a good name !) ,
Lawyers and their ilk and certainly demonstrates that " THE LAW IS AN ASS". BUT
we can
make a visit to Chicago and sift these lot out.

Cawley

It it unbelievable that there are no other responses to this issue where one scammer,
a British citizen, is in jail for laundering over $60m. He was caught exchanging some
of the investors funds for handbags ! In addition another scammer has perjured
himself , or his employer has done so to get him off the hook and took the rap for
the fraud committed by the employee . Ther employee stated that his employer had
nothing to do with the matter. The employer stated that he did not know any of the
parties involved in the scam and had nothing to do with it. So the employer is now
winding down - very like the way their servants or agents in Germany vanished or
filed for insolvency when the **** hit the fan. ! BUT they have created the carnage
and will be haunted until kingdom come.
To answer your question - there has been so much underhand behaviour by the
outfits in Germany & Chicago in concert with another outfit/scammer in Panama
that it will take a little more time to take care of them. It certainly does not enhance
the reputation or good name of Attorney's (if they ever had a good name !) , Lawyers
and their ilk and certainly demonstrates that " THE LAW IS AN ASS". BUT we can
make a visit to Chicago and sort these lot out. California Securities is a phantom
outfit used by the Chicago gang so they think they could be out of reach - The SEC in
USA must find some method to get at those unlicenced scammers.

california securities sa in panama a scam

Sure - and in a banana republic - used by Philip T Powers one of the 'employees' of
HANDLER THAYER & DUGGAN Law Firm in Chicago . Powers stated that his employer
had NOTHING to do with the SCAM : Handler says he knew nothing about it. Who is
the perjurer ? YET Handler Thayer & Duggan took the rap for Powers . They
settled with the Securities Exchange Commission paying 'disgorgement' of circa
$200,000 ( without admission of liability - mar yah ) as the Law Firm decided it
was going to wind down . The whole thing STINKS . Just keep after Powers - and
that funny Law Firm Handler Thayer & Duggan -. It had recently changed name
to just Handler Thayer - perhaps Duggan saw the writing on the wall and got
out of the crooked Law Firm .
Look at the website for Handler Thayer - what a lot of rubbish !

This T2W seems to be a USELESS site. I have been talking to myself - so it all seems to be a waste of time . Posters viewing & comments on these matters are NIL So how can one have an exchange
of info ? ? ? SO the fraudsters carry on their merry dance.

Only an informed investor can make good decisions regarding his wealth, and what to do if he has suffered investment losses that may have been caused by improper actions of an investment adviser. All investors should be aware of their rights in order to better protect themselves and to have a higher level of awareness of the standards to be expected in an investment relationship. But if investment problems arise, an investor should know his rights under the law and what he can do about it to possibly recoup his wrongful losses.

http://www.stockfraudattorney.info
Securities Fraud AttorneyStock Fraud Attorney

This T2W seems to be a USELESS site. I have been talking to myself - so it all seems to be a waste of time . Posters viewing & comments on these matters are NIL So how can one have an exchange
of info ? ? ? SO the fraudsters carry on their merry dance.

Let me guess, you bought shares from a cold caller who said you'd definitely make a lot of money with them. You money has been stolen, you can forget about seeing any of it again. Don't waste any more money chasing it and stop blaming other people for your mistakes. If you'd bothered to ask on trade2win before you got into this you'd have been told in no uncertain terms to avoid it. Instead you now say T2W is useless because nobody has a solution to get you out of the mess you got yourself into.

We have corresponded earlier. I am reviewing my messages. About Intelsys now China Yida.
Intelsys went into liquidation shortly after you bought but eventually by a reverse merger was bought by some Chinese in China. The new company appears to be a sound business in the theme park running (tourism) business. My information suggests that the present price about $9USD, will appreciate due to long term contracts with the government to run the parks. SEC filings are available on the US SEC site.
If I were you I would take steps to approach the company (registered under the SEC in USA), provide them with a copy of you certificate and wait for the response. Please let me know the outcome (I know a few others who bought Intelsys).
If I had Yida shares I would wait a year or so and watch the price appreciate.
Jim

Only an informed investor can make good decisions regarding his wealth, and what to do if he has suffered investment losses that may have been caused by improper actions of an investment adviser. All investors should be aware of their rights in order to better protect themselves and to have a higher level of awareness of the standards to be expected in an investment relationship. But if investment problems arise, an investor should know his rights under the law and what he can do about it to possibly recoup his wrongful losses.

http://www.stockfraudattorney.info
Securities Fraud AttorneyStock Fraud Attorney

Scotty, one of my contacts brought my attention to one Philip Powers (Chicago) who appealed a court decision in Illinois. The court found he knowing defrauded Elderly European investors. The same Powers was given on IS Intersecurities GmbH bought contract notes. The same Powers wrote to us saying he had forwarded all his records to CSSA in Panama who in turn wrote to some of us saying they wanted 'safe custody' money or would forfeit our shares but since then do not reply to inquiries. Also IS Intersecurities went into insolvency in 2008 but a number of their employees have been traced to other companies (some of which have been warned, liquidated or dissappeared....just to keep you in the frame...Jim

None of these shares are worth anything. You have been scammed by a boiler room and your money has been stolen. Your 'safe custody' money is just part if the scam, it's a recovery room scam. I bet plenty of people fell for it too. Remember every cold call about shares is a scam, there are no legitimate companies cold calling you to sell shares.

Only an informed investor can make good decisions regarding his wealth, and what to do if he has suffered investment losses that may have been caused by improper actions of an investment adviser. L]

I think this is the bit that you are not getting. You have not been dealing with investment advisors, you have been dealing with criminals pretending to be investment advisors. Hopefully you can see the difference. Read up about boiler room scams and you'll see many people have fallen for the same scams. You have not suffered an investment loss you have been the victim
of a crime.

:?:This is a general appeal for information in relation to some investors who were sadly scammed by IS InterSecurities and related entities.
We are gathering information linking CSSA, PCS, IS InterSecurites, FPI and others. The law, who may have found value in information we supplied, has caught up with a few perpetrators but we need to establish stronger links between the above entities. Can any one supply a 'bought contract' note naming any of the above entities or Pacific Continental Securities, Tresadern & Partners SL, Pricestone Group SL and Anderson McCormack SL. or any company in Spain, Portugal.
Jim

Mr Cawley - this is quite a collection of fraudsters you have here . Jeffrey Revell Reade (an Australian is under FSA survryalanse for his luxury property purported to have beeb bought with laundered money ' He was of course a huge influence with then LAW FIRM FOX HAYES, Leeds , UK. Has been playing ducks and drakes with a number of Financial Regulators in Australia, USA, Germany , Hong Kong and Gibralter. In addition to The German pseudo Brokers authorised and Regulated by BaFin it seems strange that the USA SEChave dealt with the Benger et al . But BaFin have not taken the Fraudsters or
that Lawyer -( supposedly secure escrow ) Agnieskza Lysik who we know channelled funds to FPI Hong Kong , Chicago & Gibralter. A similar case was pursued againsg P T POWERS (ther in house attorney V P and Secretary for A-Street Capital Corporation &
a senior operator in an unlicenced , unregistered Globay Corporate Analysis , Chicago .
Latterly Powers said he passed the records of his operation as Escrow or Custodian in Panama and EVERYONE knows the difficulty we encountered with those Fraudsters !
episode in