Cable next move ?

de123

Please use this tread to disccuss next move and ur technicals,...what u think about next move?
nextmove.jpg

Can't see a thing on your chart, but I'm short on cable from yesterday and have a suspicion I'm going to lose money next week!

To test 1.9752 (see my journal - entry number 2). Full retracement from 1.9262 as we are above fib 61.8% level of 1.9565.

It’s very hard if not impossible to plan out the exact paths and turn points two or three swings in advance but one can get a good feel for the possible look and there can and should be several different scenarios to see which one price follows, a possible path setting up a Wolfe or failed pattern. Look for price to make a new high (focus on the 74.6 and convergence of the forks) on the open next week clearing any stops from shorts taken last week and trapping any break out players, price to retrace 50% before making new highs.

Attachments

• gm1.gif
    gm1.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 300
Look for price to make a new high (focus on the 74.6 and convergence of the forks) on the open next week clearing any stops from shorts taken last week and trapping any break out players, price to retrace 50% before making new highs.

Price to advance 9620ish then retrace to mid 94's, then north again.

Miss out on the initial advance (which will just stop me out) and I'd be happy, geldmeister!

Its good to see the yanks getting a battering, 2 to the pound must be being eyed, if only for a one up manship . No offence but the americans should be slapped down now and then , for their own best interests.

After all are they not just noisey Britains? err, or is that on's?

Last edited:
first target up, 9670....apex of triangle.

possible target, but less likely 9730

short target depending on price action between 9670 and 9730.....is at 9120 :cheesy:

see u there

edit... added the daily chart

edit # 2.....short target time: 28 of January ;)

Last edited:
geldmeister said:
Jacinto,

Very interesting geometry, shall have to study that setup.

Thanks for sharing.

my pleasure.....if i am right,

if i am wrong, remember i am just another signal provider :LOL:

GBP stronger vs Eur at near year’s high
Eur stronger vs JPY at near year’s high
Eur stronger vs USD just off year’s high
GBP stronger vs JPY at year’s high.
USD stronger still high vs JPY.

No one wants yen or dollars, so it looks like up for cable.

I think GBP will strengthen further against Eur also. Therefore, if Euro also weakens further, why not 2 to the pound”?

On the other hand…

Grant.

ok...some fundamental stuff & possible breakout strategy...

Attachments

• nextmove.jpg
    nextmove.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 286
1 more, gold, stocks & euro are in a bulish teritory, no fundamental reason why cable wouldnt be...

Attachments

• nextmoveupagain.jpg
    nextmoveupagain.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 196
GBP/JPY possible next move south before north.... :eek:

Attachments

• GBPvsJPYdailly.jpg
    GBPvsJPYdailly.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 184