Cable 2010

Hi bedsit, I don't look at anything less than one hour, been expecting a temporary bounce on cable, question is how strong/weak the bounce will be. As you said it's still on down trend.

Hi bedsit, I don't look at anything less than one hour, been expecting a temporary bounce on cable, question is how strong/weak the bounce will be. As you said it's still on down trend.

If you look at daily tf, it went down 5 days in a row - so may be reasonable do expect few up days.

"so may be reasonable do expect few up days"

Or sideway consolidation.

Funny thing about TA - certain levels are interesting. High on 25Nov2008 was 15535.1 (that was one of the peaks). Yesterday's low was 15535.2.

That may look far fetched, but could be something about resistance becoming support?

I'll go for one more trade today - looking at the range between 12:00 and 14:15. Difficult for me to see if it's going to break down or up from the range - so far I favour up break. I'll enter at 1 pip above for long, or 1 pip below for short.

"Difficult for me to see if it's going to break down or up from the range "

I'd stay out for the rest of the day.

"Difficult for me to see if it's going to break down or up from the range "

I'd stay out for the rest of the day.

Good point - difficult to know. I made few pips today, so guess wouldn't hurt me too much if it goes pear shaped.

well, some other time
out -20

Last edited:
I did one more naughty trade - from median (that was the low of previous 15m candle) - amazing
Don't want to say how many pips.

Tempting to go for a short with low risk - while I'm here. - 660 looks like an important level - if it breakes it -all the way to the moon

I'm in short 650, stop 665

That was short lived short

OUT -15 (going to the moon?)

Last edited:
Can't resist - one more short and that's it for the day.

Impulsive trade

OUT -15

Guess got carried away with the first win. If there was not for these early shorts would have waited longer - IMO too late for longs

Well, I'm wrong. Anyway I am not trading any more today

Last edited:
you guys get out wayyyyy to eeeeearly,

slept through and made +158 on last long (days range target met):clap:

Must admit that I'm not proud of my second trying to catch the top - silly.(n)

First short was OK - there was a sort of resistance at 660, but second short was purely impulsive.

I think main cause was excitement about a big win from previous long trade in a short space of time.

IMO should have been patient and moved stop in my favour in the first trade and whenever that is the case (once in a winning trade, why not go for a max profit)

I'll add this to my rules and apply it from tomorrow. Also I'll try to avoid unnecessary losses - silly trades.(y)

you might have got out early if you were awake!! ;)
plus 90 pips here overall. cant grumble

looking at the chart 1602 or BE looks likely, maybe if i go full time i wont be as profitable.:LOL:

btw turned out to be 138 after i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

looking at the chart 1602 or BE looks likely, maybe if i go full time i wont be as profitable.:LOL:

btw turned out to be 138 after i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Vaco - very good idea.
IMO you should go full time and post your trades as you take them - so I can do the same and make lots of pips:clap:

Funny - I opened short before checking the posts - now too late.

out -20 looking for a long

waiting for 15m candle to close

Last edited: