Buying a profitable system

Yes and please ensure you create a one page website that takes forever to scroll through. Don't forget to mention it only takes 10 minutes a day.

Unfortunately I will not be purchasing your system Live. Frankly, you strike me as a lazy individual. Why, you have not supplied a single picture of a mansion, a boat with scantily-clad blondes, or of you trading from a laptop on a beach!

You could learn a lot from Jon Parker of Forex MegaPips - very important to use the word mega. Even better if rendered thusly: MEGA!!!

http://www.forexmegapips.com/

Being a prop fx trader for some years now here is some advice..
Find your own system something you trust, look for patterns in the markets, I work in a room with 10 traders, no one trades the same way, and keep it simple trading is not complicate

My idea of a profitable system is - making an average of 10% a week on one's capital

and not hunched in front of 8 monitors getting eye strain for 10 hours a day

My idea of a profitable system is - making an average of 10% a week on one's capital

That is a tad ambitious.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Trading is a marathon, not a sprint. - I have to remind myself from time to time.

Last edited:
copy/pasted if you have missed it....

I can even tell you 2 that work and this for $0...

1. Sell option at the money and then buy a few with the money "of the sale" (self financing strategy...) - the ones you buy should be deep out the money in the same direction. In other words - sell a call option at the money and buy a few call options deep out the money - in brief: callback spread...BUT - this is not a classic callback spread that I am talking about. The idea is to close all your positions prior to expiry (and better soon that not...) with the hope that the stock price will rise so that the low sensitiv delat positions (the bouht call options) will have som rise. See...this stratey can't lose money when properly implemented. On a side note, it's mandatory that you use a low cost broker like interactivebrokers - so that the fees won't eat your profit.

2. OK, not 100% sure about this one...but worth a try:
Simply buy the top winners - short the losers around 10:00 AM New York EST time and close them by the end of the day. Use a CFD if possibl and hedge...using put options or whatever. The idea to buy/sell the daily winners/losers seems to be the easiest strategy ever - but...one never knows - I have tested it years ago and after several months just got bored...after pocketing roughly 10% a month. On a side note, I am not ayin you should buy every stock you see...for instance buying a chinese solar panel manufacturer is a better idea than buying a Gold mine company when later that day the federal reserve will announce a change in the dolar rates. I mean...if the rates rise - the gold suffers...etc. Also. don't diversity that much...you need to buy the very top winners and short the very top losers - since fees will eat your % here - you better pick only the best of the best.

whatever - good luck.

I thought you were too busy setting up hedge funds and banks to waste time on forums?

:D

copy/pasted if you have missed it....

I can even tell you 2 that work and this for $0...

1. Sell option at the money and then buy a few with the money "of the sale" (self financing strategy...) - the ones you buy should be deep out the money in the same direction. In other words - sell a call option at the money and buy a few call options deep out the money - in brief: callback spread...BUT - this is not a classic callback spread that I am talking about. The idea is to close all your positions prior to expiry (and better soon that not...) with the hope that the stock price will rise so that the low sensitiv delat positions (the bouht call options) will have som rise. See...this stratey can't lose money when properly implemented. On a side note, it's mandatory that you use a low cost broker like interactivebrokers - so that the fees won't eat your profit.

2. OK, not 100% sure about this one...but worth a try:
Simply buy the top winners - short the losers around 10:00 AM New York EST time and close them by the end of the day. Use a CFD if possibl and hedge...using put options or whatever. The idea to buy/sell the daily winners/losers seems to be the easiest strategy ever - but...one never knows - I have tested it years ago and after several months just got bored...after pocketing roughly 10% a month. On a side note, I am not ayin you should buy every stock you see...for instance buying a chinese solar panel manufacturer is a better idea than buying a Gold mine company when later that day the federal reserve will announce a change in the dolar rates. I mean...if the rates rise - the gold suffers...etc. Also. don't diversity that much...you need to buy the very top winners and short the very top losers - since fees will eat your % here - you better pick only the best of the best.

whatever - good luck.

Aim high BC

:rolleyes:

Here is the investment guru to help yer out.
[email protected]
Bissong.jpg

I thought you were too busy setting up hedge funds and banks to waste time on forums?

:D

Oh yeah ? He can be a trainer as well as run a hedge fund and a bank, you know ? He can do all this by building his own websites because he's an IT guru.

Oh yeah ? He can be a trainer as well as run a hedge fund and a bank, you know ? He can do all this by building his own websites because he's an IT guru.

Sure. His brother is a lawyer as well, so he can take care of all the legal side of setting up several financial institutions at once.