Bryan Webber - technicalanalysisresearch.com

prusski

Anyone else tried Bryan Webbers forex room out? Paid £75 for a month, he shut the room down after 3 days on Thursday 24.05.12, with no email as to why, and will not respond to any email/tweet/skype - even hides his skype status on his website to hide whether he is online - classy!

In a claim with him at paypal, he thinks he has delivered his service and is disputing on a technicality that it a digital product and can't be returned? He must have forgot he offered a refund in a email he sent me when he was schmoozing for money - funny how quickly he responded then to an email!

You are free to make up your own mind, but in my opinion he is a modern day snake oil salesman. I have tried a few live rooms, but even if they are rubbish i never asked to be refunded as it was my choice - Bryan Webber shut it down 3 days into the month, and thinks he should be paid.

Bryan Webber did some analysis on systemsfortraders, so tried to post and contact him with no luck, not sure why they haven't published any of my post even though they claim to be impartial! Seems a geezer over there had issues with a free service Bryan Webber offered too.

Whether i win the claim or not, i really hope no one makes the same mistake - stay clear of Bryan Webber and technicalanalysisresearch.com - its gash!

Feel free to ask any questions - i have copies of every email etc and will post them if needed,

Cheers - Prusski

These schemes are always rubbish, or as you'd say gash, or indeed pants. Anyhow don't waste your money on this sort of nonsense.

I should know better, but curiosity got the better of me this time, and believing he would honour his word - oops big mistake! I did send him a message(no reply again) saying if he had sent a refund it was the end as far as i'm concerned, but he felt the need to escalate this.

Keep posting information here, on babypips.com and on forexpeacearmy.com

That should raise awareness and keep others away.

I also joined his trade room , and as you say, it shut down after 3 days with no word from Bryan Webber. His approach was different to the norm as he traded order flow using support and resistance. It made sense to me, and he seemed to know what he was doing, so it was a bit of a surprise when it shut down. Looks like I'll have to put it down to experience and am posting to make others beware!

Hi Juny,

thats what i couldn't work out - why he stopped with no word? I tried every way possible to contact him. If you go to pay pal make sure you make a claim against him - he came back with the "its a digital product no refund" rubbish, but its a service for a month not 3 days. I said in my paypal statment that even a 10% pro rata refund is fine if he needs the cash(£7.50) that badly!

Hi Pboyles,

its on forexpeacearmy as well - i will look at the others. A poster gave some good advice on there, so hopefully Mr Bryan Webber of technical analysis research doesn't stitch anyone else up

Hi Juny,

can i ask if you were in the trade room on the final day before he shut it down? Did anything happen as i had to go out and returned about 11.30am and everything was shut. Just intrigued to know, i have got bored trying to contact Bryan Webber/ technical analysis research for an explanation.

I will keep everyone informed as to how my pay pal claim goes, although it be a grand injustice if he somehow wins on a technicality - i'm amazed his conscious(if he has one) actually allows him to contest this, but it will be my mission to inform all what he is all about either way now!

Hi Prusski

Yes I was in the trade room on the Wednesday when the room just cut out sometime in the morning with no explanation or message and nothing heard since. There had been problems with the sound and a previous shut down earlier than expected, and I originally thought that it was teething problems again. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Hi Prusski

Yes I was in the trade room on the Wednesday when the room just cut out sometime in the morning with no explanation or message and nothing heard since. There had been problems with the sound and a previous shut down earlier than expected, and I originally thought that it was teething problems again. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Hey all

I was a vendor of a Training/ Education service for 6 months from Oct 11 to April this year ....It was my first Sortie into the "Training" area and I had a brilliant admin / IT partner helping me ....

I didnt run trading rooms but I have to say it was hard hard bloody work and so much more admin then I ever dreamed + the endless server/system website issues plus (in truth) a lot of newbie endless questions even though I had stipulated not a Newbies system all over the advertising and marketing etc etc

I never got any complaints and generally it seemed people who joined got an insight into my approach and how to develop more ideas .....but after the 6 month subscription period I was glad to close the programme as I was going literally insane....and naturally lost money on it after costs and other stuff (such is life)

My point is that I dont know this guy from Adam (and neither am I affiliated to anyone)...but if he was still in start up mode i'm sure the Admin side fell apart and thats before any embarrising potential issues/shortfalls with his trading style .....as trading in public is sure different to trading on your own

sorry you took a chance and lost on this occasion......use this and other respected Forums to see if anyone is truly worth paying to be in on ......theres a few around I can assure you .....but god knows why the really good ones bother to share at any price ....beats the hell out of me ! :cool:

N

Hi NVP,

i understand what your saying, there is the other side of the coin we don't see and he may have been having a mare that way - however, no email, no contact, contesting the refund after taking clients money for a months service and closing the room after 3 days, hiding his skype status when he is online after i sent him a unreturned email saying this etc.

In my pay pal statement i said if i get a refund it will be the end as far as i'm concerned, but he escalated this by refusing to refund as its a didgital product - he is ripping people off hiding behind a technicality - so forgive me if i don't shed a tear for Bryan Webber. I have tried three different live rooms including technical analysis research. I didn't ask for a refund but lost a small amount of money in my personal trial, no problem it was my choice and responsibility and i didn't bat an eyelid, but this is another kettle of fish alltogether and i won't stand by and let him treat people like kak.

Other genuine live room owners should be glad, as he is giving everyone a bad name - so he should be named and shamed. And don't forget, if he was genuine he would have responded to one of the posts on here, forexpeacearmy and babypips - but nothing, i will leave you to draw your own conclusions as to why he hasn't responded.

Cheers - Prusski