brokers rating list

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DONT YOU WORK OUT HERE WHICH ONE IS THE BEST ONE OR TELL ME A WEB SITE TO GO TO THAT IS REALLY INDEPENDENT RATINGS FOR which one is the best broker please tell me

much depends on what and how u trade

scalping?

daytrading?

swing?

what instruments? forex only? metals? indexes?(spot? cfds?)

-------------------

my opinion

there are only two really good and informative forums

trade2win and forexfactory

---------------------
100forexbrokers.com is not bad

and babypips (good for newbies)

but be careful this one contains a lot of crappy posts

--------------------

p.s. and for sure forexpeacearmy.com to know whom not to trade with

Last edited:
Thank you from all us at Interactive Brokers, for your vote in declaring us the winners of:

"Best Equities Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Futures Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Forex Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Options Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Realtime Data Feed" - Silver Award (2nd Place).

"Best Mobile Trading Application" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Software for Options Traders" - Gold Award (1st Place).

The full list of winners can be viewed here: Trade2Win Members' Choice Awards 2011

Whatever you do stay away from FXCM, really very bad

Hi! what do you think about this list of brokers (listed by rating)
(Taken from dailyforex.com)

1. AVAFX
2. Markets
3. FXCM
4. eToro
5. FOREX
6. Papperstone
7. Hot Forex
8. ECMarkets
9. Plus 500
10. Forexyard

(y) or (n) ?

so i guess that for you every broker is a scammer? i think its not about the broker, its maybe the trader... and i wont be any more specific. FXCM and AVAFX are fine for me. i use more the platform of AVAFX because its very comfortable for me and im use to it. i dont think any broker is perfect since you may have problems from time to time but i can say those i use are not too bad at all. i got the leverage i need, i got the platform i need, and i know i can withdraw my money any time from the trading account and i try it from time to time, its important for me.

1. AVAFX
2. Markets
3. FXCM
4. eToro
5. FOREX
6. Papperstone
7. Hot Forex
8. ECMarkets
9. Plus 500
10. Forexyard

(y) or (n) ?

Hello, john fisher! Did you read comments on that site, there are a lot of useful feedback on each of the above brokers. :rolleyes:

1. AVAFX

Forex Brokers | Forex Broker Reviews & Ratings

AvaFX is a somewhat questionable forex outfit based in Israel (with a minimal presence in the British Virgin Islands and an office in Ireland). Just established in 2006, the organization walks a very fine line between an obvious scam and a legitimate business. It is starting to gain a poor reputation, which will hopefully deter some traders from gambling their accounts with an unpredictable and possibly predatory broker.

Guaranteed stop losses: No - orders executed at best available price
Swap-free accounts: Yes - no extra charges and available to everyone, not just Islamic traders
Typical spread on EUR/USD: 3 pips (0.0003)
Order processing:Market Maker
--------------------
2. Markets

what is this?
----------------------------------
3. FXCM

one word.........FXCM
-------------------------------------

4. eToro

scam
------------------------

5. FOREX

FOREX.COM.........? tricksters!
-------------------------

6. Papperstone

looks interesting
------------------------------------

7. Hot Forex

panama?
--------------------------------------

8. ECMarkets

??????????????????????????
------------------------------
9. Plus 500

scam
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/con...127046-cfd-broker-1-pip-spread-eur-usd-3.html

10. Forexyard

scam

--------------------------------

only pepperstone deserves some attention

there is a lively discussion about this broker(forexfactory forum)

Great response. However, I guess that if you looked at WorldSpreads credentials before they went down you wouldn't say they were dodgy i.e. Based in Dublin (or London?), audited by a major accounting firm. They still went down. WorldSpreads Shares supsended - Betting Bible

I must admit that I hadn't heard of most of these until I'd seen them being talked about on forex factory. There seems to be so many tin pot forex brokers out there.

Yes. There are a lot of tin pot brokers out there. I would substitute crooked for "tin pot". Many of the SBs and MMs are little short of fraudsters. If the FSA had teeth, even milk ones, half of these shysters would be forced to operate client's accounts ethically or, face closure.

How I long to have the UK equivalent of the CFTC, who took FXCM to the cleaners. There would be nowhere to hide for the crooks that inhabit the world of spot forex trading. If I could be granted one wish before I depart this world, it would be to head up a commission to go after these scum bags. Under my stewardship, most of the SBs and MMs would be closed down, permanently, within a month:)

Yes. There are a lot of tin pot brokers out there. I would substitute crooked for "tin pot". Many of the SBs and MMs are little short of fraudsters. If the FSA had teeth, even milk ones, half of these shysters would be forced to operate client's accounts ethically or, face closure.

How I long to have the UK equivalent of the CFTC, who took FXCM to the cleaners. There would be nowhere to hide for the crooks that inhabit the world of spot forex trading. If I could be granted one wish before I depart this world, it would be to head up a commission to go after these scum bags. Under my stewardship, most of the SBs and MMs would be closed down, permanently, within a month:)

I hadn't heard of the CFTC. The FSA should be taking a lot of these guys to the cleaners but as you say they have proven themselves to be a step behind the SBs and MMs.

I think the auditors should shoulder some of the blame as well, it makes me laugh that the SBs are quick to mention that they are audited by the Big 4 but fail to mention that a Big 4 firm didn't stop WorldSpreads from going under.

1. AVAFX
2. Markets
3. FXCM
4. eToro
5. FOREX
6. Papperstone
7. Hot Forex
8. ECMarkets
9. Plus 500
10. Forexyard

(y) or (n) ?

You are heading for a rough ride in the markets my friend if you think this list of questionable outfits (perhaps with the exception of FXCM) is a starting point for you. What you need to realise first of all is that most of these companies are offering you a market, a false sense of trading and that in my opinion for someone new to the business is an absolute no.

1. AVAFX
2. Markets
3. FXCM
4. eToro
5. FOREX
6. Papperstone
7. Hot Forex
8. ECMarkets
9. Plus 500
10. Forexyard

(y) or (n) ?