Brighton meet

Well there isn't an agenda - it's more a social meet with a mutual interest in trading. Bit of networking, swap some ideas that kind of thing - so the more the merrier.
Oh and a beer/glass of vino! V Important.

Hi, i am also a newbie and would like to meet up with other traders in my area. I know this is a bit late, but is there any chance we can meet up a bit closer to Brighton? Maybe in Hove as a halfway point? I do not know Shoreham at all, and not sure if I could get there for 7.30. I only just found this website today....

Its too late for this meeting but maybe you can suggest somewhere in hove for the next?

Sunflower- I'll be driving from saltdean area so I can provide a lift if you'd like?

Also anyone else who needs a ride let me know.

...I may be Lewis for weekend.....Not confirmed yet...

I will try to come for few beers....and chat.....

Please confirm where is the Meeting....Is it is Shoreham or somewhere else...

I would suggest Marina in Brighton.....It has got some good pubs and restaurants.....

regards

Thanks for the offer! I am not 100% sure I can make it, but will let you know by Wed evening. is that ok?

Hi,
Not been on the site for ages but I live in Shoreham .If it is OK I will come along to the meeting.

Alex

Hi Everyone

Good point made - how to distinguish between traders and ordinary pubfolk?
I will have a trading book with me which I will place on the table!
I will try to make it reasonably obvious - I shall be there at 7.10pm

Hi folks
I've been checking my times, and I'm not going to be able to make it after my 6pm-start meeting in Haywards Heath. I'm jealous of you guys! Maybe we can do one in Brighton or Hove quite soon, easily accessible by public transport?

Anyway, hope you all have a good time tonight - someone post an account, please!

Last edited:
Hi everyone

same here, would really like to meet up but cannot make it today. Hoping that there will be another event really soon- for me, too, it would be much better if it was held in Brighton or Hove as I havent got a car...

The Dax

Nice to meet everyone yesterday.

Next one will be in Brighton in September.
Any thoughts on venue welcome. Pref near the station.

I mentioned where I was hoping the Dax would finish ....Ah well - doesn't always work out how you would like. Trail stop saved the larger portion of profits.

Good Trading

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Hi everbody, it was good to meet all of you and share some of our experiences. It is interesting how one aim can be achieved in different ways.
Many thanks to rdstagg for organising it.
Have a proffitable trading session, best wishes to all.
2be

Hi,

there was a meetup in Brighton this summer; unfortunately I missed it and it looks like there haven't been any follow-ups yet...

So I would like to organize another meeting for traders in the Brighton/Sussex Area, preferably in Central Brighton this time as I rely on public transport/bike!! I am thinking of an evening Mon-Thu... sometime in the first two weeks of December 07. If anybody is up for it please let me know...cheers!

When might the next brighton meet be?? I know me and a mate would be up for one. Any feedback for one in the early new year sometime?

Bob