• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Needless to say we should consider views of all UK players on not just fringe players like UKIP who have skewed opinion with false promises that can't be delivered without serious cost implications.

If UKIP is a fringe player then the Scots are less significant in terms of the percentage of the population who support them.

If UKIP is a fringe player then the Scots are less significant in terms of the percentage of the population who support them.

Scotland has more seats in Parliament than UKIP. It, also, has a large part of the UK as a land mass than UKIP has. I can see a tremendous difference.

Don't you read CVs posts...

As I've explained previously.

Tis nothing to do with Farage...he isn't and never was the Government.
The same goes for other individuals.

Have you got your head round it yet? :)

I'll let you and CV work it out ;)

Scotland has more seats in Parliament than UKIP. It, also, has a large part of the UK as a land mass than UKIP has. I can see a tremendous difference.

No 5h1t Sherlock It does have more seats, wow thanks, never thunk that on me own.

I took issue with the use of fringe party.

If the exercise at hand is to placate the wishes of the many then there are more UKIP supporters in the UK than SNP supporters.

Don't you read CVs posts...

I'll let you and CV work it out ;)

Yes I do read CV's posts and I would say we mostly agree, especially where he says this ''I'm getting bored now of your complete lack of understanding. Even the simplest of issues seems to be beyond you.''

In the context of fringe players the SNP represent the views of a smaller number of the population. There was no reference to seats at Westminster.

It is very tempting to correct most of your posts but I fear debating anything with a person who thinks smilies are an acceptable way to respond rather than facts would make me quite foolish, or on your level. You are, as I am apt to remember the guy who wrote so many posts trying to wriggle out of your use of WTF rather than just be grown up and say 'so what'.

No 5h1t Sherlock It does have more seats, wow thanks, never thunk that on me own.

If the exercise at hand is to placate the wishes of the many then there are more UKIP supporters in the UK than SNP supporters.

Then perhaps it should be called ENIP :idea:

Sensitive soul that you are :cheesy:

You don' t think, period.

If UKIP is not a fringe party, I don't know what is. The only way that Brexit happened was because of a referendum. The referendum allowed citizens, who belonged to all the other parties, to vote for Brexit. Rightly or wrongly is not the point, here. If those people had wanted UKIP to represent them in Parliament they would have voted for them in the general election, when they had the opportunity.

You don' t think, period.

If UKIP is not a fringe party, I don't know what is. The only way that Brexit happened was because of a referendum. The referendum allowed citizens, who belonged to all the other parties, to vote for Brexit. Rightly or wrongly is not the point, here. If those people had wanted UKIP to represent them in Parliament they would have voted for them in the general election, when they had the opportunity.

You have the same low level of intelligence as the other one but you at least spared us the smilies.

My point was in reference to this comment by you new BFF ''Needless to say we should consider views of all UK players on not just fringe players like UKIP who have skewed opinion with false promises that can't be delivered without serious cost implications.''

Now can you show me any post where I mentioned number of Parliamentary seats? No of course not but you charge ahead with your false assumptions regardless.

So if UKIP are representative of the fringe then surely the consideration of the views of the SNP is pointless, or only 37% of value to UKIP supporters.
General Election 2015 in case you were asleep.
UKIP 3,881,099 votes
SNP 1,454,436 votes

As the topic at hand is only about Brexit the outcome and the referendum itself, why are UKIP voters opinions any less of consideration than SNP's.

Please don't answer my tard meter is full already!

You have the same low level of intelligence as the other one but you at least spared us the smilies.

My point was in reference to this comment by you new BFF ''Needless to say we should consider views of all UK players on not just fringe players like UKIP who have skewed opinion with false promises that can't be delivered without serious cost implications.''

Now can you show me any post where I mentioned number of Parliamentary seats? No of course not but you charge ahead with your false assumptions regardless.

So if UKIP are representative of the fringe then surely the consideration of the views of the SNP is pointless, or only 37% of value to UKIP supporters.
UKIP 3,881,099 votes
SNP 1,454,436 votes

As the topic at hand is only about Brexit the outcome and the referendum itself, why are UKIP voters opinions any less of consideration than SNP's.

Can you translate those votes to seats please and tell us the numbers they represents as votes in Parliament?

As you may know Libdems have been campaigning for for proportional representation for years but haven't got very far at all. http://www.libdems.org.uk/political-reform-fair-votes

I thought UKIP would get many more seats than they did and they certainly deserved more but such is our parliamentary system.

Can you translate those votes to seats please and tell us the numbers they represents as votes in Parliament?

As you may know Libdems have been campaigning for for proportional representation for years but haven't got very far at all. http://www.libdems.org.uk/political-reform-fair-votes

I thought UKIP would get many more seats than they did and they certainly deserved more but such is our parliamentary system.

Seriously how do you even get your socks on in the morning, oh I forgot in your case open toe sandals?

Since you said please I will have a last attempt to help you fight against your own comment. You said ''Needless to say we should consider views of all UK players on not just fringe players like UKIP''

Not anywhere did you or I mention seats in Parliament. Your now trying to explain proportional representation, with a link I may add as we all know you are incapable of original thoughts or explanations. What has that got to do with what I said. Please spare me.

The whole point of my original comment is why should anyone try to placate a group who represent 1,454,436 people, who happen to live in just one area of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So in the context of Brexit and fringe SNP are far more irrelevant in representing the will of the people than say UKIP.

I think really you are a bit light upstairs but I am the fool for thinking anything could even breach the thing you keep your hat on.

I implore you http://www.dictionary.com/browse/implore just stop and I will do my utmost to not comment but by god man you make it hard to resist. :LOL:

Attachments

• ukip-fringe party !!!!.PNG
    ukip-fringe party !!!!.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 145
Seriously how do you even get your socks on in the morning, oh I forgot in your case open toe sandals?

Since you said please I will have a last attempt to help you fight against your own comment. You said ''Needless to say we should consider views of all UK players on not just fringe players like UKIP''

Not anywhere did you or I mention seats in Parliament. Your now trying to explain proportional representation, with a link I may add as we all know you are incapable of original thoughts or explanations. What has that got to do with what I said. Please spare me.

The whole point of my original comment is why should anyone try to placate a group who represent 1,454,436 people, who happen to live in just one area of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So in the context of Brexit and fringe SNP are far more irrelevant in representing the will of the people than say UKIP.

I think really you are a bit light upstairs but I am the fool for thinking anything could even breach the thing you keep your hat on.

I implore you http://www.dictionary.com/browse/implore just stop and I will do my utmost to not comment but by god man you make it hard to resist. :LOL:

You both seem to have latched on to the use of the word 'fringe' and weather it's by numbers or seats representation, UKIP is by all counts a fringe party.

Compared to Scotland and SNP party, UKIP is pretty insignificant whatever and however you wish to dress it up.

You really are frothing in the mouth but I don't think either of you know the definition of what it means to be a fringe party.

This is from the same link as one you posted. I implore you to check it out. Fringe - 4. something regarded as peripheral, marginal, secondary, or extreme in relation to something else: the lunatic fringe of a strong political party.

As for CV, he thinks Farage or UKIP and I'm baffled if there is any distinction between them - is not even a party or have representation in Government.

After all the lies and deceit spread by the Brexit camp, I'm stunned to see so much outrage on a few light hearted quips like "Gang of Four" or use of the word "Fringe" is expressed here.

Altogether now chaps... wheels on the bus go round and round...

rsz_cikhd7axaaiklxc.jpg

You both seem to have latched on to the use of the word 'fringe' and weather it's by numbers or seats representation, UKIP is by all counts a fringe party.

Compared to Scotland and SNP party, UKIP is pretty insignificant whatever and however you wish to dress it up.

You really are frothing in the mouth but I don't think either of you know the definition of what it means to be a fringe party.

This is from the same link as one you posted. I implore you to check it out. Fringe - 4. something regarded as peripheral, marginal, secondary, or extreme in relation to something else: the lunatic fringe of a strong political party.

As for CV, he thinks Farage or UKIP and I'm baffled if there is any distinction between them - is not even a party or have representation in Government.

After all the lies and deceit spread by the Brexit camp, I'm stunned to see so much outrage on a few light hearted quips like "Gang of Four" or use of the word "Fringe" is expressed here.

Altogether now chaps... wheels on the bus go round and round...

rsz_cikhd7axaaiklxc.jpg

Have a look at the vote share in the previous table.

Main Parties
UKIP 27%
LAB 24%
CON 23%

Minority Parties
Greens 7%
LIB DEM 6% ppppfffttt

Insignificant Party
SNP 2.5% :LOL:

Nuff Said !

UKIP 3,881,099 votes
SNP 1,454,436 votes

! can't argue with figures and admit that there is a big case for proportional representation.

However, UKIP only has 2 seats and SNP 59 and that is the way things are, at least, until the next elections

Banging the drum for PR may be the way for UKIP to win more seats, they have no other policies, or leaders, at the moment, and they need both.

As for discussing the merits of each others intelligence, I'll pass on that, but here is a photo of me. :smart:

So, back to the main issue of the EU falling apart.
Obviously, we don't want this to happen quickly. A staged withdrawal will be much better for all concerned. Frexit in a few years time and others can follow later.

This should provide us ample time to be well clear.:LOL:

Last edited:

First part is you have now changed from players to parties (in your mind only), from you original post that I commented on. I can only comment on what you write not what you thought you wrote.

Second point is only one party currently have representation in government, so you can add all the rest in with what you think CV knows or doesn't. You however are now confusing seats for government so perhaps it is you who has distinction issues.

Last edited: