Brexit - in or out

. . .Do women of a certain age lose the plot or wot? :LOL: Sandie Shaw, Selina Scott. woof woof bonkers!
Sandie Shaw - just bonkers.
Selina Scott, a tad bonkers but definitely woof woof.
Even at 83, Sheila Hancock is just smokin' hot in every possible way. Judging by the way the interactive poll went off the Richter scale - a lot of the audience thought so as well. She's a national treasure and I respect her view, although I could have used her arguments as a reason to vote leave rather than to vote remain.
Tim.

Incredible how as traders we apply careful rules to ensure our survival and prosperity in our trading.

But when it comes to politics, we're just as bad as the bloke in the street.

Sandie Shaw - just bonkers.
Selina Scott, a tad bonkers but definitely woof woof.
Even at 83, Sheila Hancock is just smokin' hot in every possible way. Judging by the way the interactive poll went off the Richter scale - a lot of the audience thought so as well. She's a national treasure and I respect her view, although I could have used her arguments as a reason to vote leave rather than to vote remain.
Tim.

To conclude, would you have voted Republican in any of the past elections? Do you side more with the Tories or with Labour? :innocent:

To conclude, would you have voted Republican in any of the past elections? Do you side more with the Tories or with Labour? :innocent:
Never voted for either in my life - make of that what you will. And knowing you hhiusa, you will!
;)

The only good Republican I'd have voted for if I was American would have been Ronald Reagan. Still very much underrated imho
But there sure have been some bad Democrats, like the peanut farmer with the same sized brain and sense.

And as for Trump ! I despair of the Americans supporting him. He makes McCarthy and Goldwater look reasonable.

A little late in the day, but might still be of interest to some: Leave Well Alone
(Apologies if the link has already been posted earlier in the thread.)

Due to the high turnout at the polling stations, A decision to open them tomorrow ( Friday ) has been announced, those wanting to vote leave should vote before 10pm tonight, those wanting to vote Remain can go anytime tomorrow.....:whistling

Due to the high turnout at the polling stations, A decision to open them tomorrow ( Friday ) has been announced, those wanting to vote leave should vote before 10pm tonight, those wanting to vote Remain can go anytime tomorrow.....:whistling
brilliant post ------ ROFL here (y)

in

Attachments

• in.JPG
    in.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 108

Brilliant.

Made me remember this from a while back....

Is it going to happen again?

https://forexpro.community/en/blog/2016/06/another-wave-of-crisis-risk-is-rising
There is a huge debate what really happened in 2008, and what was the reason of the crises which we still are ¨paying¨? Most of the people are thinking that is was the fault of real estate? or there was something much more powerful?

In fact, there was: when on August 9th, 2007, BNP Paribas stopped withdrawals from 3 investment funds, because in a statement issued that day they just couldn't value their holdings, and in particular their subprime-mortgage assets.This are those words which were the ¨engine¨ to crush world economy: “The complete evaporation of liquidity in certain market segments of the US securitisation market has made it impossible to value certain assets fairly regardless of their quality or credit rating,”.

If the Bank doesn't know the value of what they have, how can ¨simple¨ people like us, know it?! It was a fear put in human brains. Emotions which took us to the point we are....

But what about now? Look at TVs news channels, read the internet, everything is repeating. World´s ¨Brains¨ are making the same steps like in 2007, putting gloomy about our futures.

Basically, doesn't even matter today the decision on Thursday, will it be A or B... The shadow is already put in our brains... What really matter is if this shadow will ¨touch¨ like a summer breeze, or it will be a tornado once again?

I really don't want to seem pessimistic... And I really hope that it will be just a ¨summer breeze¨, because I don't want to see my friends losing their jobs... Losing their manufactories and stopping exporting or importing... Don't want to see high numbers of unemployment rates and hear stories about people who can't buy the medicine, or just seeing people with no food at their homes... See how the government is ¨killing¨ people with their high taxes ¨to go on¨....
But still the reality is how it is.. And I hope that each of you will be able to make ¨smart¨ steps to go on no matter what will be, because thanks God we already lived similar situation, and most of us did learn a lot.

This reminds me of my friends current situation in his HOA. They need 126 votes for a quorum. When they reach 126 votes, whichever side has more votes wins. The HOA wants every tenant to pay for fumigation. The "Pro" side already had 93 votes, so my friend instructed everybody who was "against" to not vote at all so that the motion would not reach quorum and would not carry. The motion was quashed.

... See how the government is ¨killing¨ people with their high taxes ¨to go on¨....

Corporate taxes in the UK are half of what they are in the US.

UK - 21% of annual turnover above £300,000
20% below

US - up to 39%
minimum 15% plus minimum franchise tax in most states like California 8.84%. :mad:

@hhiusa, forgive me for going slightly off topic, I was looking at houses in you're area should we get a remain vote..:LOL: well, mainly the posh end of LA, Anyway, unlike here in the UK the estate agents have a section for crimes committed in the area of the house your viewing, This one area in LA had approximately 20 crimes in one day, ranging from burglary to rape. I'm concidering Australia now...:confused:

@hhiusa, forgive me for going slightly off topic, I was looking at houses in you're area should we get a remain vote..:LOL: well, mainly the posh end of LA, Anyway, unlike here in the UK the estate agents have a section for crimes committed in the area of the house your viewing, This one area in LA had approximately 20 crimes in one day, ranging from burglary to rape. I'm concidering Australia now...:confused:

You do realize that Los Angeles is not my area. While Hell-A is 60 miles away, it might as well be 600. I'm surprised the figure was as low as 20 in Los Angeles. It is so boring where I live that recently when we had a pretty wide black out from a blown transformer, it drew half the police force, firemen and caltrans. It was a very revealing event. We have had our Brexit so to speak. Newport bought "Costa Mexico" because they went bankrupt although they can't use our address.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to make out newport was a bad area, I was just suprized that an estate agent would give out that info, mind you, there is no reference to the size of the area in question.

Hiiusa, if the vote is for brexit, do you think lil old England would be allowed to join you and become the 52nd state of the union please ? We would behave ourselves? Honestly we would refrain from burning down the white house again
Please sir