Brend's trading ideas

hey brend.

I checked out your blogs and read about your background. I want to get a job as a trader too or something related. my dream is to be macro hedge fund manager too. Care to share any information or job opportunities that can be of great use to me? I am waiting for my university to start next year (just orded 1 mth+ ago), and im damn bored at home, unable to find a decent job or finance related job.

I also have been trading forex for almost 1 mth already. up 3k from starting 5k capital. Good money but i need a job coz im so bored and i can gain extra cash/experience as well. So it would be really gd if you could help. thanks :)

in case you are wondering, im trading on the daily time frame, that's y i have lots of time to kill.

Have you traded over a longer period?
Because honestly I don't think you'll get into a hedge fund if you oonly have one year of xperience to show.
However verry nice to get 3k profit in one month.

nah i dun have to look for a hedge fund. just doing something finance related in any firm is fine but i guess it is very hard to obtain even a simple job without a degree. i sent so many resumes for jobs that do not require a degree but still... i guess they do prefer a degree holder.

i've just started n my track record is very short, i cant do anything about that but just hope that time will pass faster. coz i wanna see the end result too.

hey brend.

I checked out your blogs and read about your background. I want to get a job as a trader too or something related. my dream is to be macro hedge fund manager too. Care to share any information or job opportunities that can be of great use to me? I am waiting for my university to start next year (just orded 1 mth+ ago), and im damn bored at home, unable to find a decent job or finance related job.

I also have been trading forex for almost 1 mth already. up 3k from starting 5k capital. Good money but i need a job coz im so bored and i can gain extra cash/experience as well. So it would be really gd if you could help. thanks :)

in case you are wondering, im trading on the daily time frame, that's y i have lots of time to kill.

Its not really hard to get a job in a hedge fund. You just need to convince your employer that you can make money for them by trading. Simple as that.

Of course having a post grad degree and good networking will be better.

merry christmas, happy new year and good trades to u.
does ur hedge fund happen to require any clerk? :devilish: