BreakOut Pips System

projectpips26.jpg

Want to add this, Should work on all pairs, but i have only used this on EURUSD.. Simply because the pips can be taking daily, at ease pretty much. By staying focused, and FEELING THE FLOW OF THE CHARTS AND INDICATORS you can get 50-100 pips in no time flat pretty much.

There are a few ways of using all this, but its up to your style, and patiance level.

Get 50-100 pips, compound your profits, and live life..

Have a good night,

Time frame: 1 Minutes ( 15M to see what happened recently, feel the flow, educate yourself of the past)

-CCI (30)
-ASI (300)
-RSI (50)
-RVI (10)----Change to 2

Enter long: CCI crosses RSI from below--correct
Enter short: CCI crosses RSI from above--correct

T/P: manually 10 pips close--- I prefer 5 myself, but this is where you FEEL THE FLOW, if RVI is at the turn, and bunched up, could get more. Sometime I let them go for 10-15. I have gotten pretty good at snipin the trends,

S/L: didn't get this right - I don't know-- I dont really use a stop lose, because before I place a ticket, Im pretty confident I will get my pips, and know the current direction. Feel free to use it, BUT, know this, you may be in the trade for mere seconds, and by the time you set your SL, you can lose pips, and or position. Thats why, when I place the ticket, I have my finger on the trigger to close. Have to be very fast and efficiant. Nothing is 100% sure, but being 95% is better then 80% confident.

-ASI's function - didn't understand-- ASI gives you the general Power indication. If ASI is low, and floating at the bottom, even though CCi is above, we expect to go Long, but if the ASI is at the bottom, and CCI is high, Shorts are still hot. Not till ASI makes a move upward, and past the RSI, is it a true reversal, in my book anyways. So, ASI function is to allow you to FEEL where the pair is going. Its a precurser to what is going to happen. Now, if ASI is high, CCI is riding along with it, CLOSELY, and both pointing up, movement will be swift.

projectpips27.jpg

projectpips28.jpg

projectpips29.jpg

-RVI's function - didn't understand---RVI tells me the power of the movement, think of it as a energy tank. This is important to the whole system. Never short when its lower, and never Long when its high. The tickets should be placed either at top or bottom, never in the middle, because, well, we dont know the true middle.

I use ThinkOrSwim and I don't know what RVI or ASI is. Maybe it's called something else on my platform.. What are they?

I use ThinkOrSwim and I don't know what RVI or ASI is. Maybe it's called something else on my platform.. What are they?

RVI- Relative Vigor Index ( Comes with MT4 listed indicators )
ASI- Accumulative Swing Index (must download indicator, listed in thread )

Use These, they are great,

Main window- marketPrice, Goldminer1, MA 20, MA100, MA200, ( Expon)

Window 1--Goldminer1Histogram,
RSI (12) Yellow
Stoch (5-3-3)

Window 2-- CCI (30) Blue
ASI (300) Green
RVI (50) Red/Green
RSI (50) yellow

CCI > ASI = Long Trend
CCI < ASI = Short Trend

Top/Bottom crossover indicates Trend change is in store,

Use Stoch and tick chart for entries,

CCI > ASI = Long Trend = open trade when Stoch turns FROM BOTTOM
CCI < ASI = Short Trend = open trade when Stoch turns FROM TOP

When CCI and ASI start to form a gap between each, the greater the gap grows, the better the chance of a fast move in the direction TOWARDS ASI

So, what I mean is, If we are in a Long term Trend, Meaning CCI is above ASI, and CCI slopes up, but ASI stays pretty much on the bottom, and the gap continues to grow, there is a great chance, the pair will FALL, to get CCI back Near ASI..

Now, take note to this.

ZOOM is important,

Zoom all the way OUT, then 2 clicks IN. That is the level you will use forever with this strat. So keep that in mind, and check often to make sure..

Goldminer1Histogram, Sometimes doesnt Update like you think it would, and the Lines arnt always the way they are sopped to be. So, I like to check 5m TF and go back to 1m TF to readjust the Histogram.. Might have to do it 3-4 times too, soo keep that in mind.

The histogram should look like steps.

When Green is very low extream, then the possiblities for a trend change is near. When the Green and Red are Maxed, again, Short Trend is near.

Its more of a strenth Meter.. I like it,

When all the indicators are in a bunched group, A fast rapid move is in store, and it usually happens at the moment they are bunched..

This is when I like to find my inside bar, and act on the break of High/Low of that inside bar, also known as Mother Bar..

If they are bunched on the bottom, Trend going Long, Bunched at top, Trend going short.

Get used to these indicators, and how they act, take notes.

I use this system, that took me awhile to put together, but Im hitting 98% of my trades, scalping..

Ave 60-70 trades a day, 100 pip daily goal..

Attachments

• ASI.mq4
    2.9 KB · Views: 455
  • Goldminer1Histogram.mq4
    4.3 KB · Views: 453
  • goldminer1.ex4
    5.7 KB · Views: 423
  • goldminer2.ex4
    4.2 KB · Views: 458
  • #MarketPrice _v1_4.mq4
    15.4 KB · Views: 421
Wow Nice System u got there....

but how you choose which pair u want to trade ?

do you look at the price action and choose which has more volatility ?

Hey Bud, I only trade EURUSD, its the pair I learned from, and I tend to stay with it entirely..

BUT, it may work with others..

Hey Bud, I only trade EURUSD, its the pair I learned from, and I tend to stay with it entirely..

BUT, it may work with others..

Thanks Man...im gonna learn this method of yours right away with EurUsd...

keep contact with the improvement....

thx u...

wow....its a cool strategy u got there....it works for EurUsd....

but i still dont know what the use of the histogram

and also about the RSI and the RVI what is the use for this strategy...

Last edited:
Histogram Kinda tells the strenth of the Pair. High Green/High Red, means pair could drop at anytime, Low Green/Low red, means pair could rise.

The Indicators are very important, however, not fool proof, you need to SEE the action.

Once you find the direction of the Pair, I like to use stoch, and tick 10 second chart, and take action on Inside bar. Google inside bar if you dont know what that is.

The system is complited, But I have learned to SEE everything in seconds, I move very fast with this method.

Practice it, and learn to flow with it,
You can go Long and Short, thats your choice, I just perfer to go with the trend AT ALL TIME, because it gives me a better W/L Ratio, Just plainly Safer Trading.

i'm beginning to like this strategy.....
but u r right Gary....i still need to get the hang of it...

oh yea...do u have any sugestion about when is the best hours to use this cool System ?

Do you have specific time to trade.....or avoid specific time to trade...

and from all of those indicators that you mention.....

could you please tell me which indicator that is the highlight of notice on this system....?

Thanks Man...you've been a great help....now i can see clearer about the price movement...

Histogram Kinda tells the strenth of the Pair. High Green/High Red, means pair could drop at anytime, Low Green/Low red, means pair could rise.

The Indicators are very important, however, not fool proof, you need to SEE the action.

Once you find the direction of the Pair, I like to use stoch, and tick 10 second chart, and take action on Inside bar. Google inside bar if you dont know what that is.

The system is complited, But I have learned to SEE everything in seconds, I move very fast with this method.

Practice it, and learn to flow with it,
You can go Long and Short, thats your choice, I just perfer to go with the trend AT ALL TIME, because it gives me a better W/L Ratio, Just plainly Safer Trading.

i would be really grateful if you can give me your latest template...

Thx....
(y) :clap:​

hi money...

im sorry but i always confused about why you always change the setting for RSI RVI CCI and ASI...

which setting i should use ?? which timeframei should use ?

Hello GlenGary,

Discovered your system while bouncing around in the forum... not much action today to keep me focused.

I'm curious if you are still using this system and if it's still working well for you. I have been playing with it on a 4 hour time frame, using only the CCI 30 and RSI 50 with crosses as an entry signal at the close of the candle that provides the cross. Very good results. I like experimenting with unorthodox indicator crosses as well. This one is fascinating.

Well done.